Pages:
Author

Topic: What Crypto coin should I buy and hold for 1 year? - page 4. (Read 332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
bitcoin and bitcoin alone.

I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married 

also know that obviously there is a risk in this investment and if you invest $3000 in bitcoin or anything else it may turn into 0 by 2019. the reason can simply be you lost your wallet!

Bitcoin and ETH I suggest. If there are any coins that can possibly grow and survive for years it would be the two of them.

i don't know about ETH is long term but there are a lot of coins that can be very profitable in short term including ETH but in order to successfully pull out a good amount of profit from them you need to be very familiar with the altcoin market and be a trader. and i don't know OP and his rank is low so with the assumption that he is new my suggestion is something that has the least risk.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Only the choice of Ethereum and Bitcoin, because only these two coins are appropriate, to make long-term investment
If altcoin, it is very risky. I strongly believe that altcoin beliefs are not as big as, believe in Ethereal and Bitcoin

I think any of the core platforms will do well over the next year, so btc, eth, neo and eos should all do well. I think some of the newer platforms will outperform btc and eth, because they are at much lower bases.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I may not know much but I know arcblock would be a good investment. It's bringing what ethereum brought on 4 years ago, and look at ethereum now. So jump on the gravy train and HODL like your life depends on it (literally). Arcblock brings decentralized hosting of dApps on the cloud with quality and quick access.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Only the choice of Ethereum and Bitcoin, because only these two coins are appropriate, to make long-term investment
If altcoin, it is very risky. I strongly believe that altcoin beliefs are not as big as, believe in Ethereal and Bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin may be not the most beneficial, but it will be the most stable
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
I want to buy a crypto coin. I don't have too much money. I want to invest something like 3k USD. Now I wonder what crypto coin should I buy and hold for almost one year. I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married  Cheesy  So please advice me and suggest me to the point.

Many many thanks in advance.
i think AION, still dip and u can get 1k coin. potential,u can check their project
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married 

also know that obviously there is a risk in this investment and if you invest $3000 in bitcoin or anything else it may turn into 0 by 2019. the reason can simply be you lost your wallet!

Bitcoin and ETH I suggest. If there are any coins that can possibly grow and survive for years it would be the two of them.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think you should try quantstamp too.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
Bitcoin only is a good choice, because first of all bitcoin have a huge community that can support it price, and bitcoin also have a huge investors bitcoin is good for longterm hold, bitcoin helps you to secure your future its up to you my friend, choose wisely.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I want to buy a crypto coin. I don't have too much money. I want to invest something like 3k USD. Now I wonder what crypto coin should I buy and hold for almost one year. I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married  Cheesy  So please advice me and suggest me to the point.

I put something into Matrix and Pareto, but Bitcoin I think is also a good investment.

Will see if it works out. Just look into projects and people behind it, also articles you can find about it on the Internet or
join the Telegam Groups of those coins.

To inform yourself about those projects you are interested in is the most important first step.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

Pages:
Jump to: