Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip? - page 3. (Read 707 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
The market has fallen very heavily and it is difficult for me to guess when all my coins will make a profit. Probably not as fast as I want. But I'm ready to wait, because I have no other way. I believe in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Nowadays is a great opportunity for, coin shopping,
because the price of coins in the altcoin market is mostly down, so if we hold the coins
at this time, of course will reap big profits, but unfortunately my limited capital can only buy a few coins just like NEO, XRP, and ETH
because this coin the price will rise significantly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
in this time, most altcoins on the market are suffering many huge losses, so we can buy any altcoins with a very cheap price, but i only like to invest in btc, eth, ripple and NEO, because they are top cryptocurrencies on the market, they have higher chance that will be pumped in the future, so i believe investing these coins can bring us many profit in long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
i would bu Tron , Starits , Neo ,ETH ,  Litecoin all these coins are good buying at the dip. Now is the best time to buy coins at dips it is second opportunity before big jump in prices
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
My recent purchases are;

ICX, VEN, NEO, RPX, QTUM, LSK, REQ, NANO, WAN and STORM  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Ethereum and neo. Eth is worth the investment because it has proven why it is the no. 2 crypto. And for the neo, i think its potential for growth is also worth the community support.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I bought neo, omg, and ada, Im also thinking in buying eth and xvg. Xvg seems to be promising but i still have doubts. If only i have enough capital I would invest more because it's the best time to invest right now. 
I have not bought yet but I plan to buy NEO, I hear NEO has a lot of potential, they can surpass ETH and BTC prices in the future. So many rumors, I'm looking for NEO co. Can you give me some good info on NEO, Thank you.
Activity: 71
Plan on strengthening my positions in icx, ven, omg, wtc, neo, nebl and nano.

also eyeing wan, ont and nuls to drop some more as i might take a position in them as well.

leftover lolly going to a few low cap darkhorses
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
I bought neo, omg, and ada, Im also thinking in buying eth and xvg. Xvg seems to be promising but i still have doubts. If only i have enough capital I would invest more because it's the best time to invest right now. 
Activity: 154
Icx, qtum NEO
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
If there is a drop in the ether, I will update my portfolio with a new number of coins. And the rest of the altcoins are now almost as hot as possible, starting from stellar and ark, right up to the monero.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Most probably the top 20 coins you are mostly fond of (that includes bitcoin of course). Mostly I am into bitcoin, ethereum and etc. Also don't forget to hunt coins with very low value. I got true flip and powr for this and with luck these coins will increase a lot within this year.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
i bought 20% btc, 10% eth, 20% appcoin and 50% omisego, omisego and appcoin both got a good future, they have a good team and developers plus a very feasible roadmap ahead.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
I'll give a big shoot to Trx(tron), Ada, Btc and some others. I'll take the opportunity of its dip cause once market will move high, absolutely it become expensive and can't buy in bulk.  I'm not thinking so much of having a huge profit but what I after is,  gaining profit surely.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
I invest a lot in the top 20 in the coinmarketcap, my list includes: ETH, NEO, XRP, QTUM, EOS. These are altcoin that I highly appreciate for long term development because it is quite stable and the community supports very large.
This is what I'm doing which I do already have the allocated funds back in December 2017 profits which are being save up for this kind of opportunity which I do somehow already expecting for a reversed market which would result into dip of prices and now it did actually happen for 3 months. We are seeing reds everywhere.I do only select on those top 10 altcoins on overall rankings.Either these coins are good for long term or even on shorter ones.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
It depends on the portfolio, what you have and what not. Bought some newly listed ico coins and also coins like eth, ltc.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
The first one is of course BTC, and then ETH, no matter what happens you need to buy these Dynamic Duo. Then I will buy other 2-3 promising altcoin but they were  "the biggest looser" in then former downtrend, like NEO, XVG, IOTA, ADA etc.
Activity: 23
Stacking more OMG, SUB, PPP, BLZ, and DGPT.  I prefer bigger bets on mid and small caps for a greater return.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

It depends you ofcourse, because for me I'll go for the coins that I really believe based on what research. I suggest before you are buying anything do your own search so you can what is the best for your that worth of your money for invest that you think it will give a very big profit. Goodluck.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I planning to buy some populous. I am still waiting at the price of $ 10. I think this is a very amazing project, I've been monitoring it. usually the price can be above $ 20. check out his project here https://populous.co/
Pages:
Jump to: