Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip? - page 5. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Ethereum but that is only because I am going to try and use Ethereum later this year as an asset and I am not speculating on it. However, I am bit worried about regulation of ICOs because if ICOs get cracked down on hard, then Ethereum stands to lose a lot as most ICOs are made on Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
I am trying to gain first five in the biggest amount that i am able to, cause i strongly believe that in few weeks they will easily pump and i will earn some money
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
The fall of the crypto market was very long, so I bought a lot of different coins. I could not resist such attractive prices and invested in crypto a bit more than I planned before)) Such a chance can't be missed. I bought NEO, ADA, OCN, PIVX and others.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The safest to buy is the one who stands out among others and will continue to do so, Bitcoin. Though if you're expecting to gain like double your capital, altcoins will be the best ones but higher risk. First things first, you need to invest in knowledge and do a lot of research. That will save your ass from potentially losing all your money with the thought that it can be doubled overnight.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
I took all those that I had in my portfolio, plus stratis and nano added as promising coins. I will hope that everything is done right.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The cryptocurrency that I bought during the dip was NEO, XEM and more bitcoin because I feel like these are the coins that will bring me fortune in the following years.
Activity: 127
The dip that we witness 2 days ago was the perfect time to buy. I have been buying since a week ago when the whole market was in the red. What’s that saying? Buy the fear; sell the confidence... I put in big orders during the dip for ADA, IOTA and SYS. They are up like almost 30-40%. I am trying to figure out when to sell now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I have picked up the top 3 in dips i hope there will not be any more dips and we will see a market reversal from here, so that i can reap some good profits from my btc, eth and ltc holdings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I plan to buy more air, Neo, Ncash and Zilliqa. I believe that they will soon start to grow well.
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
I don't buy any coin, I am waiting with my coins  Huh to survive the crash, I have some cash but I don't think I can risk them in such a wild and scary market. You understand that better when you lose 50%
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
Bitcoin is always right time to invest in cryptocurrency. Because many altcoins are comes in the market but no one should reach the Bitcoin value it will continuously pump in future so if you looking to buy cryptocurrency I can suggest only Bitcoin is the best potential platform.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
You should buy NEO just 2 days ago +30% i should buy too but i didnt had balls,now its quite risky to buy anything because you dont know if it will not fall even lower.
never fear risk, risk is present in all crypto,
in investing requires a mature confidence and concentration
there are still many beneficial altcoin to invest
immediately check https://coinmarketcap.com/ to choose which coins
which you deserve to buy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

NEM, NEO and ADA are the coins going better in the market place volume as I checked. NEM entered into the market with in 10 ranks recently so personally I assume that we will find the better market growth in investing in NEO.
ADA is a competitor for ethreum and NEO, they are emerging the market in using their smart contracts now.
NEO I assumes the growth because vue we see dumped in the market now. You may find value around 60 USD only. With in 3 months can find 120+ USD.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I've missed the train with the Qtum, It grew by 100% in last two days. Definitely, this one is a must buy on the next dip. 
Activity: 9
I've got my eyes on Rebellious. The team is surprisingly effective and active. It's a refreshing coin!
I couldn't agree more! Amazing community!
Activity: 126
I've got my eyes on Rebellious. The team is surprisingly effective and active. It's a refreshing coin!
Activity: 518

There's many Crypto coins that have a great potential and will give you a huge profits, and of course if you want to buy crypto it depends on your capital, your money to purchase a high potential altcoins. Like Ethereum Litecoin Cardano Ripple Iota and bitcoin.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
Hello> I should from investing in BCH to be more profitable, this is my personal opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
ethereum is now very low, but this is my opinion, it's the right time to buy it, in a few months I predict the ehtereum will rise again, where the blockchain ethereum platform is widely used token erc20 for good ICO, of course this will affect the value of ethereum
Activity: 462
I would sell my oax to buy other coins during crash but I gave up because other coins may be overvalued so this crash can be reasonable for them considering prices but even oax crashes as the whole market crashes, it is undervalued.
Pages:
Jump to: