Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip? - page 4. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??
CyberMiles token (CMT) is the best buy in my opinion. There will be held a live streaming conference on 30.03.2018 at 11:45am (+8GMT) on four different platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Weibo) about 'Travis' the testnet. Prior the event CMT will be pumped and according to the announcements price may go further up. I'm eagerly waiting to find out more about the latest technical update of CyberMiles's testnet.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Axpire !

Awesome Team, good plan and working hard. Presale was at 7 cents and ico at 10. Actual price is below 3 cents with a tiny marketcap around 6 mio.
Its a x100 Coin for me. Atleast x20-50

What is aXpire doing?

"With Resolvr, users are able to view, in real time, spend data across their company; providing live data for intelligent profit maximization. The AXP token serves to reduce the incentive for cyber security threats by securely decentralizing the distribution of our software. As a founding member of the International RegTech Association, aXpire’s blockchain technology leaves an immutable trail of transactions; providing value throughout the auditing, compliance and reporting process.

The methods in use at current businesses are demonstrably inefficient, which is improved with our software as it connects both fringe tasks and central tasks into one; effectively cutting costs by considerable amounts.

Businesses looking to utilize all Resolvr processes will need to aquire AXP tokens, either on a function by function basis or in advance. Resolvr will be as user friendly as possible, in terms of the AXP token not needing to be shown on our frontend, but still serving as the underlying utility token; driving transactions and functions. In the future, we are planning to introduce a burn function as a service fee (in AXP), when using Resolvr Person2Software (to us - platform). When users use P2P functions, then the token(s) will of course be credited and available for use to the person that has «earned» it.

In it's current state, the Resolvr platform is licensed as a full platform with all functions "unlocked", if you will. In the future, we have two ways of expanding; either by offering a Resolvr 2, entirely licensed by AXP tokens (visible or invisible), or making the new P2P features and previous extentions to features' cost/fee licensed/paid via AXP. We will go with the solution that works best for our clients and ourselves - and by proxy of that, AXP token holders.

For a baseline, widely used platform utilizing an immutable ledger within this respective space - there are a lot of ways to expand further. Even with our P2P platform/extensions alone, we will be able to offer a service like Amazonturk or the like via webclient/software/platform, first pertaining to this field (i.e. e-bidding and more), and later, via expansions; even more. Our goal is to expand our suite of offerings in order to cater to a wide variety of fields/industries, businesses and also private persons."
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Hello guys can we share suggestion on which cryptos are the best to buy during this dip run??

For the still the best to buy is ETH . As you can notice ETH is at below 500 usd so buy more ETH and hold it and just wait for it to back to 1k usd and then cash out  Wink
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
based on our history,the best time for us to sell an altcoin was early new year(every year we could see it except right now).
but because of the dump,we could not see it at this moment so it means right now is a right time to buy every altcoin(a legit project not the shitty one).
(in my opinion right now everything is oversold)
why ? because the money flowed from the dip and transferred to the bear(dumper).
when Bitcoin price is pumping,every altcoin will get pumped too because they money flow from another new investor.
but when Bitcoin price is dumping,the money came from the dumper.

always make a move based on the opposite result,but do not fight the flow because you will get rekt.
right now i am investing my money on ADA.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

many coins you can buy now. All depends from your strategy safely or risky.
I think now is more better hold some part of btc and buy top coins more safely during this downtrend.  Cheap altcoins fall very fast.
Activity: 58
I am currently buying Speedcash. If you invested $2000 into Speedcash right now, that could be worth $200,000 by next March, heck maybe even $2,000,000. Why? One of the fastest coins around (as high as 2sec transaction time), privacy coin, low supply (<500,000), low market cap (<$1,000,000), now listed on 5 exchanges, great dev team that actually works and communicates with community, messaging and documents vault, etc. You can do your own research here http://www.scash.ml/ and also see this simple video on twitter https://twitter.com/speedcashmedia/status/977211656211222528
Activity: 210
from the top coins ETH is good now, Neo should soon finish correction, Ven and Nano are in accumulation zones.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I advise buying coins with good liquidity and large capitalization, but which is now in a downward trend. Suppose Cardano.
Activity: 434
I invest a lot in the top 20 in the coinmarketcap, my list includes: ETH, NEO, XRP, QTUM, EOS. These are altcoin that I highly appreciate for long term development because it is quite stable and the community supports very large.
Activity: 210
Neo, Ada, Eos, Nano, Sirin labs, LTC...
Activity: 353
I bought the coins went down low and not pumped. This time I bought NCASH and NEO. Hopefully one day it will go to the moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
My suggestion you buy crypto which already down very dip but the fundamental development of coin is strong. Or you can buy coin which still in ico phase but only good use case coin and legit developer. Like ishook,bittwatt, essentia or repux. Or if aome one have another idea coin it will be better and please tell me with the reason why..
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

I personally bought Eos at the time and it's been paying off pretty well.

I wouldn't actually recommend buying it now because it's been pumped 30% yesterday and 15% today, so already much higher prices. You could look at purchasing some IOTA however, since it is still quite cheap and not that pumped yet.

Anyways, this will be one of the last times you'll see this low of a price on all alts for a while, at least a month. So do start accumulating if you think the recovery is going to continue.
Activity: 585
i looking forward to buy altcoin and token based on its previous record,generally i go for undervalued coin which can help me to gain high profit in future ,it does not matter if takes 2-5 year ,still at the end i will be happy from my investment.
Activity: 236
I recommend to buy nano, nano from 0.00002 btc and the current price 0.00097 btc is good for investment because it rises so fast.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think NEO is the best investment coin today, and they have the most potential in pennies. At present, some investors have abandoned BTC to invest in NEO. I think in the future they can be compared to ETH. So now buy and hold them. I am sure that will succeed in the future.
Activity: 475
VTOS
I am currently increasing my stash mostly on ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, neo and sonm (as I still believe very bullish coin). I think all these coins will make money people to current buyers as we might hit dip of dip.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Simple Token (OST) and AION. These two token are my favorites ones. During the dip, I bought both of them at nearly ICO price.
Activity: 246

During this dip I have been buying $IFT (Investfeed) tokens due to the fallout from the Google, Twitter and now Facebook fiascos regarding the general increasing negativity towards advertising and the crypto. scene.
Activity: 751
It depends about your Capabilities and your money. If you can invest huge ammount money in coins the best option will be bitcoin of course, but if you want invest small ammount you can try with cheaper coins like ethereum, neo.
Pages:
Jump to: