Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy for USD 1000? - page 4. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I would personally  recommend researching some projects  projects that are low cap cryptocurrencies and invest in them.  A thousand dollars isn't much money to start with so you'll need to invest it in something cheap and hope that it multiplies many times for you.  Putting $1000 in bitcoin or etherum won't give you a nice return as it would if you invested in a low cap altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
Dear friends,
There are so many coins available on the market. I want to invest 1000 USD on cryptocurrency. What do you think I should buy? Thank you!
First of all, this is an ether, and then divided into neo, monero,verge it is better to decide what percentages you need. You can find other promising coins, variations in mass.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I would take some new coins that can give good growth. Eos,Cs  These coins have quite a lot of events this summer
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
1000 US dollars should still diversify investment and reduce risk. Neo, xrp, ada, there are many very well-developed cryptocurrencies on the market, you can choose for yourself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
That good amount to start in crypto, in my opinion you have to buy minimum 2 different digital asset, there are alot opportunity in the market, and some coins that can be huge in this years is ONT, ZIL, ZEBI, AION, POWR. But if you have full times in crypto, will be better to use 50% of them for day trading.
Activity: 23
I suggest diversification. Put some of it in btc and ltc, and some in ICOs. here's the list of icos i'm thinking, aqwire, traxion, moneytoken, tokenlend
Activity: 203
I suggest invest to btc, eth and ltc. Btc for the sure income and eth and ltc for long term investment. But you can invest to other altcoin just do some research first
Activity: 308
If you are going to invest with that money, I highly suggest ethereum, ripple or litecoin since they are already stable in the crypto market and they already proved their name in the cryptocurrency world. But it is still depending on you if you are going to do long-term investment or short-term holdings. Just think about it first before you decide so that you won't regret it in the end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Dear friends,
There are so many coins available on the market. I want to invest 1000 USD on cryptocurrency. What do you think I should buy? Thank you!

first do your own researches what am telling. do the research on the coin supply , white papaer, telegram users , social media contribution etc

you can divide 1000$ for four coins or five

TRX
ETH
PRL
ADA
REQ

these picks are my choices. current times i do not recommending to invest on ico's.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I will go to eth and btc now. The top 2 most famous crypto currency now. Why btc and eth? Simple; they are top 2 in the chart. And the 2 of them are the most demands here. So you should go for that two. Thats quite simple.
Activity: 1624
For now, the market situation is in a bad condition, so the bear claw is stronger than bull horn and it's time to collect the coins below the price.
If you buy a MAN, you can earn 10x until the end of the year. And you should to buy tokens while price is down, cos, ex: if you buy BTC which price is 7k for now for its price should be 70k for 10x. But, if you buy MAN which price is 0.50$ for 10x it should be 5$.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Currently, if you have $ 1000 you can invest in QTUM, this crypto is presently in my opinion that crypto will have potential in the future, predicting its exchange rate after another year will reach $ 200 to $ 500. So if you have 1000 dollars at the moment, you can buy about 80 QTUM coins, invest in hold it for at least 1 year to make a profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Dear friends,
I would recommend for you to invest in coins that have a reasonable low market cap. The wrong indication that we usually look into is the price of a coin. If the price is low, we buy. But that is actually not the main basis of being able to earn huge profit in long term. Having a low market cap together with a promising working project gives room for profit. But don't  take this literally in the sense that you will invest in coins with very low market cap. You still need to search on that coin if it is promising before buying in. 
Activity: 168
Okay you should buy bitcoin first and but Ethereum after that you can buy any alts that are good such as Waves, XEM, XLM, ADA,ETC,UTK,DRGN, Wanchain. we have more coins on coinmarketcap so many coins sometimes i don't read their whitepaper but rather pick coin something good in the future.
Activity: 504
Dear friends,

$1000 is a good amount for investment.
You should split your investment as below.
1.$500 invest into BTC
2. $300 invest into ETH
3. $200 invest into NEO,DASH,WAVES,XPR

Rate of return in BTC is higher and investment is safe.above mentioned altcoins are well purposed and have great potential to attain higher price in coming years.
Activity: 322
If you have the amount of 1000$ the cryptocurrency you should buy maybe an ethereum because you just started to invest in a little amount and besides you are just beginning it is good for start investments.
Activity: 43
Ethereum is the 2nd largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. For the better part of the last two years, it was seen as one altcoin that could overtake Bitcoin in terms of value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Dear friends,
just buy bitcoin, crypto with the most expensive price at this time. bitcoin is the leader of all current cryptoes, and bitcoin prices are very influential on altcoin. and the odds of rising 100x, larger bitcoin than altcoin.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
With a small bank it is worth choosing coins with high risks, but also a possible high profit.Also look to the side of those coins that will have very important events in the coming month
Activity: 340
You should buy coins under $ 1 and have a medium cap. When these pumb coins you can earn big money.
Pages:
Jump to: