Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I invest in with 50 USD? - page 6. (Read 4353 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Actually for most exchanges it is required that you have bitcoins to be able to buy altcoins. So first step will be most probably with buying some bitcoins (satoschis). And then you can start monitoring the prices of different altcoins. Always make sure, you know, in what you are investing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Maybe Dogecoin? Cheesy
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Too expensive, but benefit  Roll Eyes i think it's worth.
Activity: 24
Buy bitcoin, deposit in some exchange that has interest rate and hold it.

use interest rate to invest in alt coin.

Reserve you initial capital

Would be nice if you could expand more on that?

As for me, I'd go with ETH if to consider established coins. ETH is relatively cheap and could be easily bought when the price goes down. BTC is too damn expensive at the moment Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
I don't think the amount invested should matter.

Correct question is: what cryptocurrency should I invest?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
OK, thank you all so much. It seems Bitcoin is the best stable way. I'll buy it and hold.
But still looking for perspective altcoin. Roll Eyes
with $50 i think  buy cheap coin
GCN  1 usd you can buy 1 million GCN
XRP , DGB , any coins you see at  coinmarketcap.com
maybe you will  buy bitcoin but i see bitcoin price going down , and now never stop .
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
1. Solarcoin
2. lykke
3. Iota
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
OK, thank you all so much. It seems Bitcoin is the best stable way. I'll buy it and hold.
from all crypto with capital that only $50 bitcoin will be good to buy especially if you wait for the dip. because even dump too much bitcoin will back to up again
Bitcoin is the best investment with the price is currently dump. And if will invest only $50 it is the best buy now and take a risks. Because if holding you can earn and I believe it will rise again.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Here is my list:

1. Bitcoin
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Byteball
4. Waves
5. Zcash
6. Monero
7. DeepOnion

But I would suggest you to invest at least 70% to 80% in Bitcoin. Because the other coins are also heavily dependent on the Bitcoin exchange rates.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
from all crypto with capital that only $50 bitcoin will be good to buy especially if you wait for the dip. because even dump too much bitcoin will back to up again
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
With this 50$ you better buy any acc on BTT and participate in different bounty programs. It will give you more profit than investing with such little amount.
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
as many others pointed out, buy a Bitcoin, keep them for a long period and hope value hitting 100k  Grin
By the way, if your intent is to learn the game, I suggest you take part in bounty campaigns.  You'll benefit a lot! (And you'll get much more rewards than from your 50 bucks)
Activity: 252
I did say buy some bitcoin. Its a steal at current price. Wait for alts to rally up a bit and then maybe buy the breakout of NEO
Activity: 24
Activity: 224
For me that pretty much all depends on your willingness for risk. I mean, there is a huge amount of risk involved in cryptocurrency investments but there are different kinds of risks in coins. Take Bitcoin, one of the safest investments there is in crypto-land, while new coins at an extremely low price may have a higher risk, as the project is newer, not established or known yet. But the new penny coins are the ones I like the most as they have the potential to give you huge returns on investment in the future.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Anything you're investing in now will give you a good profit in two weeks Smiley I can tell you this because experience showed me.
Activity: 280
you could try to get more $, and invest 50$ in few projects, its more chance one of them go x100 or x1000
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Look for an altcoin
Activity: 182
Bitcoin Planet (BTPL)
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
what can you advise for newbie in cryptocurrency business for start?

SONM
Pages:
Jump to: