Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 23. (Read 34939 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
When i was a kid i wish to be a medical doctor but today am a potential civil engineer.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Actor
Pilot
Soldier
Astronout
Activity: 27
I wanted to become an ambassador and translator of foreign languages
Activity: 3

When I was young I wanted to be a truck driver , then a marine , but had a baby and now a mamaw
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
My wish is to become a soldier or a police though now I become designer hahahahah Cheesy
Activity: 4
want to be soldier wkwkwk
Activity: 49
I wanted to be a doughnut seller but I ate all of them..
Activity: 154
When i was a kid i was dreaming about being hacker. Grin
Activity: 28
I wanted to become a Math teacher.
Activity: 30
I want to a police man with a gun to protect my family and my life ones
Activity: 112
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

When I was a kid, I wanted to be an adult and take on responsibilities. Now that I'm an adult, sometimes I just want to ditch all the responsibilities and YOLO. LOL
Activity: 9
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
when I was a kid I want to be a chef or a doctor.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
When i was a kid all i want is to play and someday when its time to go to school and first i saw a teacher i said to my mother that is my dream someday becouse i want to teach and help children someday to learn and share my nkowledge..
Activity: 114
I want to buy a toy that is a lot .and want to play as my heart as long as I still children .the most precious time while still a small play with school friends and no sense of sadness always laughing.I want to then play and be merry
Activity: 84
I have always wish to be a pastor. Grin
Activity: 11
When I wanted to grow up to be a doctor helping people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I had wanted to be a Lawyer. It was my dream to read law at the university growing up, but I am now pursuing Bsc. Nursing at the university.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
When I was young, I have asked myself how to grow up and what will I do to help myself and others. And now I have the answer. After a visit to my sick relatives at the hospital, I realized that health was the most precious thing in human life. So, I decided to choose medicine. Because I like to help people and I want to share the pain of patients, I want to be a good doctor.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
A believer
I didn't know. There were too many things to choose from. My list included pilot, farmer, doctor, engineer, popstar, dancer, acrobat, and generally being a sexy man who ladies are attracted to.
Activity: 154
When i was a kid i used to play different games with my friends. I was a policeman and they was criminals.. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: