Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 20. (Read 34939 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I want to be pilot. It's like something every children wants to do. But seriously, this was really awesome for a kid to imagine their work was travel in the air, driving a plane from country to country.
Activity: 81
I was obsessed with the a idea of becoming FBI agent after i watched Twin Peaks.
Activity: 57
prime minister
Activity: 33
When I was a child I wanted to be a singer and actor like a Meryl Streep because I was enjoyed a movie ,,Mamma Mia'' and her role and voice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I don't really have an idea what i wanted to be as a kid. But i bless God who made me what i am now because He controls my destiny.
Activity: 19
I wanted to be a superhero. Having a secret power, helping others. I wanna be person like that
Activity: 59
I want to be a successful entrepreneur to make life more meaningful, and want to do new things that are useful for my future
Activity: 35
I want to be a doctor
Activity: 23
i really wanted to open my own bakery but baking ends as my hobby
Activity: 39
i wished to be a interior designer but i don't have art and fashion sense hahaha....LOL
Activity: 28
i wanted to be an astronomer when I was young and naive. 
Activity: 154
Being a kid i was dreaming about rockstar life without any shame. Grin
Activity: 154
When i was a kid i play video games a lot. Grin
Activity: 45
candy, chocolate and big dog  Grin
Activity: 23
maybe a cool racing car toy and of course nintendo, because super mario is really cool
Activity: 94
I really want to be a doctor since when I was a kid I always see doctors for check ups
Activity: 8
become an adult. But as an adult I want to be a child again, because the adults are big responsibilities.  Angry Wink
Activity: 147
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

My wish is to become a Pilot but I am a businessman now .. I am happy with what I am doing now, I am not disappointed Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I want to be an engineer in a famous car factory, but in fact I work in the project and also play crypto now, hopefully one day I can go to Toyota car factory Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
I want to become a nurse but when the time comes i enrolled nursing but i didnt finish only 2years i realized that i cannot do it that is not my line so i change in hotel and restaurant management thats what i want i love to cook.😊
Pages:
Jump to: