Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 25. (Read 34939 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
When I was young I wanted to be a music teacher but now I am an engineer  Cheesy
Activity: 126
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

Same with me i wish to be a doctor but im a programmer now
Activity: 140
my wish was to be a Soldier but now I'm studying optometry
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
My wish was to become a pilot and I also learned how to fly a plane but because of some problem I want not able to fulfill that dream but I still have that passion and I am sure I will be able to fly a plane on myself once in my life.
Activity: 140
When I was a kid, I want to be a doctor but I am a Student social work and I am happy with what I am now toda
Activity: 154
I want to be a cricketer when I was a kid as I like cricket very much but because of money problem I was not able to buy cricket kit for me so I was not able to do that and now I am a crypto trader.
Activity: 29
an artist  Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
I actual didn't have anything in mind by then... But now I want to be prosperous, healthy and happy
Activity: 27
I wanted to become an ambassador and engage in politics
Activity: 75
my dream was to be a banker but i am an educationist now.
Activity: 44
Police
Activity: 33
Football player was my wish
Activity: 3
Have fun, because it's my childhood.
Activity: 2
i've always wanted to be a doctor but it seems like God has other plans for me.
Activity: 74
I wish to become a teacher, so far I'm still learning foreign languages to fulfill my dream.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Wanted to be an Engineer but things didn't fall out well
As a child I wish I had grown up to be a superhero to help others, as I grew up, to know that Superman was not real.
When I was young, I wanted to be a rich man. When there is money in all hands, everything will be achieved more quickly and smoothly.
Activity: 63
I would like to be a lawyer in order to protect and fight for the true victims. I would like to give justice to the needy of it.
Activity: 68
When I was young I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
When they played I sing along. It made me smile
Pages:
Jump to: