Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 59. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Brain surgeon
Activity: 14
I want to be an best electrical engineer but that's not possible.
Activity: 38
Doctor or a Pilot.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
When I was little I wanted to be like other friends after every school session about going out with my neighbors  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 25
I wanted to be a famous actor and I still want it but unfortunately I haven't become an actor so far. I'm still trying)
Activity: 238
president of course Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
I wanted to be an NBA player back then. But I just grow old, I didn't grow up so my height is the deciding factor for this dream. Sad
Activity: 78
What I want when I was a kid is a remote control car toys
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
Well my ambition when i was a kid was to be a doctor someday but because of financial problems i can't afford the tuition for Doctor so I go to engineering school now I'm 3rd year college not having regrets though.
Activity: 4
When I was a kid, I wanted to be an Automobile Engineer. I wanted to make cars..
Activity: 72
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
When I was a kid, I wished I became a superhero, I would help many people in danger and defeat the bad guys and I would be loved by so many people.
Activity: 34
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
i dont actually remember, probably something like a hairdresser or a shop keeper haha
now i wish i could be a dog hugger all day long
Activity: 27
When I was a kid I dreamed of becoming an alpinist and climbing Mt Everest, but my fear of heights did not help me reach that dream
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
My childhood dream was to be a cricket for my country. Cricket is very hit sports my country. Almost 80% kids in my country want to be a cricketer. As like others it was my dream too. But now I became a graphics designer and my dream was dream Smiley
Activity: 10
I want to be a pilot.
Activity: 19
when I was small I really wanted to buy bicycles
Activity: 103
which I want as a child to have a new bike
Activity: 58
To be a real life princess of course!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 126
When I was a kid, i always wanted to be an engineer, then look for a nice, steady and high income job and then marry and build a family and a home
Activity: 84
A pilot with lots of money, lol
Pages:
Jump to: