Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 60. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I want to be a teacher
Activity: 30
I wanted to be a firefighter when i was a kid...  Grin
Activity: 114
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a soldier .. but actually it was quite upside down with what I feel today .. now I am a factory worker who works in a wood factory near the city ..
Activity: 29
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

Wow!  You're  an engineer now, that is also what I'm  taking today.  When I was a kid I wanted to become a teacher because  my mother is a teacher,  but now i wanted to become  a professional  engineer and hopefully  I will reach that dream of mine.  😊
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
I wanted to be an architect and design sky scrapers. Stuff like that fascinates me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
architect and designer
Activity: 31
I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid
Activity: 45
When I was young I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.
When they played I sing along. It made me smile. So I wanted to be a singer.
I think when I be famous, people can know me and love me. I can be rich and have anything.
Activity: 294
Bceгo Roll Eyes
Activity: 29
My only dreamed that time is to become a billionaire.every time goes by it change I want a simple and happy life.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
hahaha ước mơ thuở bé của tôi củng giống như những đứa trẻ khác, tôi luôn muốn trở thành một siêu anh hùng mạnh mẽ như Super Man để thực thi công lý, chống lại cái ác. làm những việc trên chỉ là một phần nhỏ thôi, thực chất tôi muốn biến thành siêu anh hùng là để đấm nát mặt người mà tôi ghét nhất và được các cô gái theo đuổi, xin số điện thoại, được nhiều người ngưỡng mộ,... nghĩ lại khoảnh khắc ấy khiến tôi rất vui.
Activity: 205
When I was a kid, I dreamed  doctor.
Activity: 58
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

when I was little I wanted to be a famous soccer player
Activity: 133
I wanted to be a military pilot. But I left my dream because of health.
Activity: 143
I wanted to be an engineer but couldn't get the support to attend college at those time, and I finally ended in a different discipline but is fun that even the engineer I wanted to be.
Activity: 182
Power Ranger Blue to save people. Haha
That's sounds funny to save people without thinking how to save my self. Just for fun. Now on the process to my dreams.
Activity: 42
maybe when I was little his wishes might be weird, for example like wanting to be a cop, want to be rich.
Activity: 20
Motoracer.

But now I work in Coca-Cola  Grin Grin
Activity: 5
December 17, 2017, 03:29:37 PM
For some reason, I really wanted to be a pilot :/
Activity: 6
December 17, 2017, 01:47:13 PM
When I was a kid I always wanted to be an astronaut lol