Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 57. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 2
I wanted to be treasure hunter / Tomb raider  Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a cruise shipwright who could sail off the ocean...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a doctor when i was a kid..but when i started to be mature i realized that this profession is not for me..i am a computer engineer now.
Activity: 14
I had wanted to be a medics
Activity: 9
Haha when I was a kid, I keep wishing I could grew up fast find a partner and have sex right away.... It's true.... Hahahaha 😂 but when I entered school..... I want to become famous... Like actor and singer but I have no talents  for that so.... Maybe I'll just be famous and be known by everyone..... As simple as that
Activity: 119
when I was a kid I had the dream of becoming a police melier
very in pity the ideal is not achieved
Activity: 27
I've always wanted to be a doctor, but it didn't turn out the way i wanted and now im unemployed Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
Veterinarians, always liked animals and they were sorry. These are the only beings who will always be devoted and have more kindness from them than ordinary people. So we need to help our lesser friends.
Activity: 52
Football player
Activity: 21
When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher and now I am an Assistant Teacher in Kumon.
Activity: 6
I always wanted to be a pilot when I was younger
Activity: 10
I want to be an entrepreneur now I'm an entrepreneur.
Activity: 140
I am obsessed to be a police and a soldier during those times. Now I'm laughing while answering this question it reminds my shameful deed from my past.
Activity: 162
I'd love to become. A chef when I was kid.... Now I'm working a housekeeper....
Maybe I'll pursue my dream after my two years contract...
It's never been too late to start again.... As the saying goes...
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
My wish was to be a president or a lawyer but soon i can be captain on a ship or i can study five more years to beacome a lawyer
Activity: 66
Merit: 18
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

which I wanted when I was small to become a successful entrepreneur ,, and the road-out of the country
Activity: 126

Were a kid i want to be a presiden, but now i'm a police
Activity: 192
the desire when I was little is I want to be a successful and happy people my parents. Actually I would love to be a famous football player like C.ronaldo or Messi who has become a billionaire and can be happy parents and certainly can buy a good support car.  Grin
Activity: 21
i want to be an engineer
i want to have big construction car
own my construction company
lol.. i ended up here
Activity: 274
Since I was a kid I dreamed of becoming a superhero, but growing up I realized that superheroes were not real, now I just dream of becoming a rich person by what I'm doing, because I know that without money there would be nothing
Pages:
Jump to: