Pages:
Author

Topic: What do cryptocurrencies need, but haven't got yet? - page 2. (Read 423 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
What are some problems you have found in cryptocurrencies?
What is something missing in cryptocurrencies right now?

I'm not referring to adoption, but technical fundamentals / business models ect

Probably the need to increase the security features. This is something that has been bothering many investors for some time now. It's a pretty tough task but if it can be done, that'll greatly help the crypto community as a whole.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think regulation is scaring away big money investors and it will take adoption by some credible "real world" institutions for the true market value to be felt.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

There are a lot of questions cryptocurrencies are going to solve yet. I mean such problems like volatility, security, scalability and many other issues. I think the way of crypto development will be very interesting.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

actually i really want a regulation for crypto but the government in my country is very indifferent to crypto.
a project with a decentralized escrow theme seems to interest me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

First of all, there is insufficient protection of users and investors. And the annual statistics is a confirmation.
We can lose money on the ICO, on the exchange, on your wallet. That's the main problem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Well ofcourse the number 1 is security those behind teams of each coins they have to provide or guarantee the security on their systems in order for the people to trust investing and supporting them once that happen for sure others problems will resolved too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Crypto money needs much more users. No money in the crypto market. This reduced the price of all currencies. The crypto world needs a lot of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency needs regulation to become a safe and defined market for investments  across the globe, because wild Western
causes many scams and many investors running away from this marketplace after having negative experience.
Activity: 86
The development of cryptocurrency is still limited. Because of the suppression of the national government. I hope that cryptocurrencies can be legalized around the world. At the same time, eliminating fraud for greater security
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
In my own opinion, I think crypto currency needs to improve on the security, I am thinking if it could be possible to implement a second level authorization in the blockchain so that when someone hacked and gets your private, they will need to pass second authorization. I believe this will make cryptos more secured.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I think cryptocurrencies need 2 most important thing: the first one is general availability and ease of use and the second one is legal regulation to attract large capital to this industry.
Activity: 98
I do think the crypto industry needs mass adoption, laws to allow investment in all countries, strict rule to project executives, projects will real use case is also needed. If the crypto industry can get these amongst others, I think the crypto industry will become a better place.
Activity: 130
Mass adoption, regulation, stability,... These are some of the things that is needed. Theses things will drive the crypto industry to a better place.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
fluctuations remains a problem that gives rise to an excess of panic investors. This became a major problem up to now difficult to faced and solved. This makes the loss of volume in the crypto market large enough to certainly also resulted in declining prices in crypto.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
In my own humble opinion, I think currencies need some form of stability in the market, the crypto market is still so volatile and this makes it so risky for investors to enter easily, you can see a coin losing almost 90% of it's value in just a matter of minutes or hours.
Activity: 118
There are some big problems. First of all i just hate the pump and dump staffs. It really makes the market unstable. Then filtering garbage projects is also quite difficult which should be considered. And i also expect higher transaction speed.
I strongly agree with what you say, many big pumps that always disrupt the stability of the market, and the results make everyone lose, the scam in ico also it annoys me hope it all can be resolved quickly and have a solution, because it is very disturbing.
Activity: 45
It purely needs, a bit of government’s support. There is demand for cryptos and it’s a fast and safe mode of transactions. It definitely has a likeliness to become a mode of transaction alongside fiat money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I think electronic money needs legitimacy and protection of the law. But this electronic money is not yet available. That is why investing in e-money is risky and unstable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think that this is due to anonymity and convenience for the most simple user, now crypto currency is very strange behaving, for example, now people who have not heard anything about crypto-currencies are forced to learn, crypto currency, should be more understandable.
Activity: 58
The only problem associated with the crypto currencies is that, they are sometimes related to scams. Once that clears up, then this will be a flawless system. It is a long shot, but this is not an impossible task to perform.
Pages:
Jump to: