Pages:
Author

Topic: What do cryptocurrencies need, but haven't got yet? - page 4. (Read 423 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
What do cryptocurrencies need, but haven't got yet?

Mainstream adoption.

Edit : oh darn, you already tackled that in your first post. Okay let me follow up then : they need an easy to use and easy to understand PayPal experience working decentralized model,
that just works, is fast and extremely cheap in usage.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
We need more Escrow platforms like PayFair, LocaloinSwap,...that offers direct alt to fiat pairings so people don't have to go through that bullshit of BTC, ETH, LTC first.

Once w have more platforms like that we can say bye bye to those major cryto domination & more promising projects can show up on the surface which they have real use case in our daily life.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I think the biggest problem of whole crypto market is manipulations. It still have not big enough market capitalization and because of this moving crypto in "right" side isn't problem for a whales. All we need - regulations. But if regulators will, when they come - we wouldn't be able to see profit like this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
What are some problems you have found in cryptocurrencies?
What is something missing in cryptocurrencies right now?

I'm not referring to adoption, but technical fundamentals / business models ect
The first thing that I can say cryptocurrency needs and don't have yet would be something like global exchange platform when you can exchange any cryptocurrency to any other cryptocurrency easily and fast.
Activity: 43
I think the security in the crypto should be increased. Transaction is transparent and safe. Try to free hackers. Do not be scams.
Activity: 72
Cryptocurrency still improving gradually. I hope it be decreased it’s limitation day by day but it’s will take a long time. Because of being decentralized many country still won’t cryptocurrency legal. If it’s can handle crypto will have a bright future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
well, i think cryptocurrencies are still not enough fast for daily usage. bitcoin is very slow and fees are very high. maybe after lightening network it will be ok. but it should be definetely a larger network size.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
It is regulation; although there have being postulations that regulations would reduce the profits we make;  but nevertheless we need it; too much ico everyday; too much spam coin and other hacks goes like that with impunity. We need measures to keep crypto in check and enforcement
Activity: 294
There are some big problems. First of all i just hate the pump and dump staffs. It really makes the market unstable. Then filtering garbage projects is also quite difficult which should be considered. And i also expect higher transaction speed.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
What are some problems you have found in cryptocurrencies?
What is something missing in cryptocurrencies right now?

I'm not referring to adoption, but technical fundamentals / business models ect
Pages:
Jump to: