Pages:
Author

Topic: What do cryptocurrencies need, but haven't got yet? - page 3. (Read 423 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Actually I do not find anything missing in the crypto currency now except adoption. We now need to know the way to identify the scam coins as there are many coins coming to this market. Apart from these, crypto currency has everything.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
The answer is in your question only. They don't have stability or they are very volatile and what we need in them is the less volatility and more stability. This can make them more or less usable in the real world or at least on the platform where they are being considered as utility token. Without any use these coins or crypto currencies will be dead by few years. But to make them usable the stability is necessary. Next we will need a system which can be used to easily transact between the real world products and services and the virtual stuff. I guess this is sufficient enough to shape the future of crypto currencies.
Activity: 56
As far I understand  crypto needed more engagement with people. Till now many people don’t know about cryptocurrency. So I think if they understand the whole thing they will feel interest about this sectors. It will expand crypto business.
Activity: 70
What are some problems you have found in cryptocurrencies?
What is something missing in cryptocurrencies right now?

I'm not referring to adoption, but technical fundamentals / business models ect
Perhaps the biggest problem with crypto is global support or legality. But if crypto starts getting it, I do not think there will be anything interesting to make it fluctuate. So let's keep crypto still like this.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
At present we have a lot of "raw" projects without products. So it is the main problem for criptocurrency - quality of project idea realization
And the big question is about how much experience that has been reached by the developer of project itself. Remember it will support all of the technical problems. There was a lot of project that has created non sense idea about that and i shoult not try to mention one of them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Despite the fact that regulation will reduce several times the profit, nevertheless it is necessary!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
At present we have a lot of "raw" projects without products. So it is the main problem for criptocurrency - quality of project idea realization
Business models! That is what we need and I totally agree with this. Most of the coins in the market are just there hovering around without product which makes them subjected to pump and dump as a result of extreme speculations. With good business models, very good product to bring in demand, it is obvious we will get to see a very consistent and less volatile market, but until then, we are just stuck with some shitty coins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Those people who keep on saying that the market has been dropping without realizing that last year was lower than today.
We do need more adoption in local places/stores but as you mentioned that this isn't the thing you are talking. What we are missing today is one full support to a certain coin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It is regulation; although there have being postulations that regulations would reduce the profits we make;  but nevertheless we need it; too much ico everyday; too much spam coin and other hacks goes like that with impunity. We need measures to keep crypto in check and enforcement

Agreed on this,yeah thats the missing link above all of this,the regulation and the people protection from abusing big investors,in short those manipulators thats been around for long and still getting the smaller capitalists this must be stopped for the progressive community that we all wanted to have
Activity: 66
From my point of view cryptocurrency need more activity to reach people. Although crypto accepted by some big companies but there are lot of company and country till now accepting crypto. So more positive initiative to make them understand that it’s good for future economy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I believe that cryptocurrencies now have two main problems: security and speed of transactions. It is also worth noting that cryptocurrencies are not yet very common and this is a problem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency needs consistency. Especially when it comes  growth, the market is too unpedictable and volatile so much that it's almost impossible to tell the future,. This has inturn affected the pattern which it's growth takes as there is no certain development shape. The coins are also not consist in how they gain or lose value making the market the most volatile one there is

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
For encryption. At present, the biggest obstacle is that language is different. Sometimes a good project is missed. Now encryption is the lack of an application. A useful application to all of us.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
There is a triangle of perfection I guess that includes - scalability, security, speed. There are no any of cryptocurrency that can offer all the options at the same time. If any project will achieve all these options in one place and time, it will be a revolution in blockchain industry.
Activity: 377
Merit: 252

The first thing that I can say cryptocurrency needs and don't have yet would be something like global exchange platform when you can exchange any cryptocurrency to any other cryptocurrency easily and fast.

I agree with the above suggestion and I'd also add more users and stronger confidence in the market with less restriction regulations by the governments as these will encourage a lot of people to turn to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
There are two things that readily come to mind, first is Mass adoption, second is scalability.If we achieve these, crypto price will run off the charts
Activity: 140
I think right now crypto currency is missing the security part, there have to be a way for users to protect their account in a more advance way, like example adding a form of authentication that way our wallets will be safe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
Okay let me follow up then : they need an easy to use and easy to understand PayPal experience working decentralized model,
that just works, is fast and extremely cheap in usage.
Yap, that's the biggest barrier to success. Working with cryptocurrencies is too complicated for the average guy. So now we need a very simple solution acceptable for them. Because, many people who belong to the older generations, they don't know how to work with paypal even, let alone set up a wallet. The new generation who grows up with crypto may not have this problem though.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
What do cryptocurrencies need, but haven't got yet?

Mainstream adoption.

Edit : oh darn, you already tackled that in your first post. Okay let me follow up then : they need an easy to use and easy to understand PayPal experience working decentralized model,
that just works, is fast and extremely cheap in usage.

They need time.

Adoption is there but not mainstream. It takes time. At some point, we will be there. But as i said, it needs some time to get there, nothing else.
Pages:
Jump to: