Pages:
Author

Topic: What do investors think about ICO? - page 15. (Read 21378 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
I am dissapointed in the price of tokens now,  but that should not prevent me from investing further in more coins. I will hold the coins I have till the prices go up,  I believe the market will be green again,  even if I don't know when,  I still believe it.
It is right that the market will be green again so in this current market we do not have to disappoint and not have to lose the opportunity to collect as much coins as possible. When the market will be up then there will be a great competition and it will become hard to collect coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
December 07, 2018, 09:47:55 PM
I often buy tokens after they are listed, because I know the price will be lower than the ICO price. But not all tokens, we need to do research to find out potential tokens after listing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
What investors think about ICO might be an investment that has a usually large bonus in the ICO offer. And with these investment objectives investors will seek profits from these investments. Because every investor certainly thinks, if they invest, of course they want to get profit in every investment in the ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 08:27:40 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

I think most coin and token drop the price more than 90% because market condition right now. Investing in ICOs is good sometimes when its have a good project and working product but right now, i am prefer wait and see because market condition.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 07, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
I do not consider myself an investor, since I have never invested large amounts of money in ICO, but still I became disappointed in the ICO in the first quarter of this year, as the projects became unprofitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
December 07, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
most of the icos which are in development are working on their background development with the funds which are available may be the release of the project may get delayed because of the bear market
Activity: 644
December 07, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
If investors,most certainly understand that trend is a dead end now to invest in ISO,and after it once the price drops 5-10 times,all thanks to the loosening of the market,and a couple of organizations,and of th dark themselves administrators of projects and developers,also have their own tokens merge into a minus to the price in the bottom to lower and peresekaetsya for standards price
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
I think most of the people here already invested any of the ICOs last year, some get good profit some lost a lot. But for now in this bearish market condition and regulation issues nobody wants to invest any of the ICO even some of them can be promising.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 01:39:10 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

no investor wants the price of the tokens / coins they hold like that. they all hope to get profits from all their investments. so I'm sure that makes jath prices in the market not investors.
in any case, until the levers of management of the market for its companies appear to reduce the number of scammers, we will not see many willing investors to invest their money in new projects. In addition, the poor state of the cryptocurrency market leaves investments from the ico market of companies to the exchange, where it is more profitable to buy coins today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
Investors are prone to risk. They invest their money in ICO, because they want to get a return with a big profit on investments in ICO.
While ICO, although it makes one nervous, makes it possible for investors to make a profit. They make a good profit from ICO. Therefore, they are again investing in the next ICO.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
What do you guys think of investing in STO's instead of ICO's?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 11:09:35 AM
I think that no one has been buying ico tokens lately, all sales are made on a pre ico or private sale with a big bonus, and after listing it is no longer needed and the price goes down very low
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 06, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
I, as an investor, think that ICO have a great future as an investment asset. I believe we will see the new Amazon in some ICO project.
Activity: 532
December 06, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
As one of the investors, Iico was very disappointed when he saw the coin I had invested the price of falling. and I'm sure those who feel this aren't just me. maybe almost all ico investors are disappointed to see this.
Activity: 308
December 06, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
All ICOs are fraudulent, they do not focus on the price of coins, now most of the coins are down after the end of the ICO, so no one would dare to participate in this market again.
Activity: 588
December 06, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
I have never invested in ICO projects, but I observe their development by participating in companies that have bounty these projects from the very beginning of their appearance. I can say that at the moment the number of ICO projects that reach their goal has been greatly reduced due to the bearish trend in the market. Therefore, the investment tactics have changed. To reduce the risk of losing your finances to a minimum, it is worth investing at the initial stage or when a coin is added to the exchange and its price is undervalued.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 06, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
Actually every coin price depend on the market of demand. Many project selling their token very high price in ico but actually this price never deserved when it coming real marketplace. 5% projects coin price increased more than ico rate because which are real projects and real development.          
Activity: 854
December 06, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
I'm ready to lose more than that if I believe in what I invested into. We just need to be not emotional about our investment and understand deeply why we did invest into it.
Activity: 574
December 06, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
In general, I can not imagine what it would be in the plans of the investor))) with the same success an investor can buy on the market at half price.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 06, 2018, 09:48:02 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!

no investor wants the price of the tokens / coins they hold like that. they all hope to get profits from all their investments. so I'm sure that makes jath prices in the market not investors.
Pages:
Jump to: