Pages:
Author

Topic: What do investors think about ICO? - page 13. (Read 21378 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
The most disappointed investors are crypto funds, most of them have sell their funds on the dump market and didn't get profit at all
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 05:52:08 AM
I have no clear idea about the investment in ICO. So I can not say anything at this moment. So if someone had told me about this,  would have been better. I can not make the right decision, I will invest or not. So if you helped me , I would have benefited.
indeed in reality ICO investments are indeed difficult to predict the results. especially in conditions where the market is not good, it can affect the outcome of the ICO. so I think if it is better to be very careful in ICO investments, especially there are many ICOs that cheat.
I feel that if ICO investment is only my part-time investment because trade is the most important thing in my opinion.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
December 20, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
actually many ico are very phenomenal and very useful with the products and ideas they provide, but the ico scam changes everything and has made investors lose confidence in ico
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 20, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
Well, investors think that ICO is an efficient way for start ups to raise money and it is risky and profitable way to gain money for investors.
So it is tricky thing. I invest only in low cap ICOs
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 05:27:42 AM
I have no clear idea about the investment in ICO. So I can not say anything at this moment. So if someone had told me about this,  would have been better. I can not make the right decision, I will invest or not. So if you helped me , I would have benefited.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
nothing is known about what will happen to crypto. but in the case of ICO which many fall naturally because it is the quality of the ICO a lot down and this time for crypto also down which makes the ICO could not compete when it entered into the market. It's hard to make a profit from ICO at this time because the circumstances that there is less good.
In this situation we often find that which project will make their future. There are many projects which are unable to reach their softcap and so deny to work on their project. We have to invest in those projects which complete their softcap or decide to complete their project regardless of the ICO fund. That will give profit in the future.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
December 16, 2018, 03:10:49 PM
It is quite sad what the bear market has caused, so many eager ICO investors has been quietly exiting the scene because they do not make profits anymore, just a small percentage of ICO coins exceed the ICO price upon listing
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 16, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
Smart investors still invest in food ICOs out there, you just have to find those ICOs and be one of the smart investors because I have seen several tokens listed in this bear market and they exceed their ICO price
Activity: 462
December 16, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
Investors don't like ICOs, it is obvious for me. Most of them lost funds in 2018,so now ICO is something unacceptable for most of them.
Do you agree?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 16, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
Now many investors are very afraid to invest their money in projects at the ICO stage. The market is now very bad, the mood among investors is negative. But if I find a very good project, I invest in it.

The current situation of investors is worrying, as they have lost money to the market. You may say that there will be new investors, but they are also shy about the current down trend, so everyone wants to keep their dollars in their pocket rather than investing.

must understand that because of fraudulent projects, but also investors lost money and parents went into normal scam. But they are unlikely to return for investment in new projects, or at least a cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:43:41 PM
Now many investors are very afraid to invest their money in projects at the ICO stage. The market is now very bad, the mood among investors is negative. But if I find a very good project, I invest in it.

The current situation of investors is worrying, as they have lost money to the market. You may say that there will be new investors, but they are also shy about the current down trend, so everyone wants to keep their dollars in their pocket rather than investing.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 07:26:28 AM
Now people are afraid to lose money. We saw new best coin also dump 80-90 percentage after being listed any best exchange. If you see and check Credits and MTC token those coin never down to ICO price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 02:27:30 AM
What happens in crypto coins is indeed very difficult to predict. When the coin has been registered, the price of the coin will immediately drop. Because there are lots of bounty hunters and investors who throw coins. This factor can also be affected by crypto market situations such as Bitcoin and Altcoin falling.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
Each investor has a different view of ICO, if he think the ICO is good and profitable, he will invest in it, if not, he will not. After investing and get loss, he will think that project is scam, or he can think that it's a small correction and price will growth.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 02:02:37 AM
Investors are comfortable with the present situation of the market due to because they will always invest in potential which has huge credibility in the market. Some people are investing based on the ranks given by the experts but with the conclusion, it is impossible to predict the project at the beginning of their ICO. So it is impossible to predict the ICO's.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2018, 02:00:10 AM
I am see interview with ICO investor.
They think only about money earning.
They invest moneys in projects wich "market select" how successfull.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 14, 2018, 01:59:46 AM
I think that investors are watching the market so when they come to know that there is a chance to make money they come for investment and ICO are numerous so to identify a number of ICO which is potential and they have a good value in the future.
I don't know, as a person who knows this, I feel that at this time ICO is indeed quite risky to invest. however, this happens because so many projects are scam, besides that some projects also have much cheaper prices when entering the market. of course this can harm investors. but that is my view. on the other hand, I also still support projects that really try to make ICO better.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 14, 2018, 01:53:57 AM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

of course many people are disappointed, but that is not wrong with the ICO.

ICO was made to raise funds for the development of their projects. well, it is not possible for the price of an asset to rise immediately when the new ICO is finished, of course it takes some time to reach their roadmap targets before the price of their tokens rises.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 01:44:58 AM
I think that investors are watching the market so when they come to know that there is a chance to make money they come for investment and ICO are numerous so to identify a number of ICO which is potential and they have a good value in the future.
Activity: 406
December 13, 2018, 11:36:09 PM
In my opinion, that has become a common thing, it all happens in almost all ICOs. So the better the quality of the ICO you follow, the better the prospect will be, which will also have an effect on the frequency of coin speed in raising prices again after depreciating. Not a few coins that after the decline did not experience good development, so the results were not feasible if the coins were sold.
Pages:
Jump to: