Pages:
Author

Topic: What do investors think about ICO? - page 17. (Read 21378 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 18, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
Looking at the amount of investment, you can think about what investors perceive ICO as venture investment and nothing else. They try to take the number of projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 17, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

I as an investor is not disappointed, because I invest in ICO for the long term not just investing and hoping that the price increases very high when the ICO is finished, but I invest in ICO to wait until the ICO product is finished and use it, because I invest in ICO not just to look for profit, but I see the future prospects of the ICO does it have a good function for the future or not, because I choose ICO which has a function for me in the future and the matter of profit in my opinion it will run according to the ICO project, because I am sure the price will increase slowly in the future if the project is good and attractive to many people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
Any investors do not just throw money. If they invest in a project, they want to make a profit, not see their money turn to dust. Everyone is disappointed with the ICO.
Activity: 532
November 17, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
To invest in good ICO, you need to make your own research work on this project. And If you believe in this project you will invest in for a long-term perspective. So, if you know how to choose the correct one coin you won`t be disappointed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 08:22:39 PM
Of course, I am very disappointed because you invest your money in a project and expect to earn it, but it turns out that you earn absolutely nothing and still lose your money
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 07:56:48 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Investors have generally lost confidence in ICOs. Only huge bonuses attracts just few of them now. The ICOs on their part have not really done enough to instill the confidence back to everyone. We all need trust, especially regarding their listing price.
Activity: 462
November 16, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
Of course, investors are disappointed with such ICO, as people invest in ICO in the hope of making a profit. All investors invest in the project because they know that they will eventually make a profit. Due to the fact that this does not happen, people just stop investing in projects.

Activity: 329
AGATE
November 16, 2018, 04:57:58 PM
They refer to this purely from the position of enterprises in the 50s, when the method of technological push was promoted.
We launch a lot of research and try to commercialize the results, though one will be successful.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 16, 2018, 01:42:56 PM
Dear investor!
Thank you!

Investor always search a good project which has a great future. On the other hand ICO coin always has passed a tough moment on starting position. I think there will be nothing about to be disappointed cause a good project always able to recover and win his race. I don't have enough money to invest if I have I will invest on good project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 14, 2018, 03:20:39 PM
Investors afraid due to the current market situation. As well recently many scams have happened, so this thing effect on ICO's reputation. And now investors are think twice before making an investment in the project. But they will not stop investing in the ICO's, they are just waiting for the market recovery.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
Many reason can be explain why the price is dump
One of all cause seller sell their token for low price and buyer buy the token with low price too!
I don't know why they do that too,maybe they need money for debt or  something else
Market down is causing investors to panic sell the tokens. They lost money when investing in ICOs at high prices and when they received it, they would sell everything to avoid further losses. That's why you see the token price drop 3-5 times after being listed on the exchange
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 08:51:34 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
I have seen the habit of the current market, and the pessimistic face has no effect.
Activity: 504