Pages:
Author

Topic: What do investors think about ICO? - page 26. (Read 21378 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:24:50 AM
I am an investor. What I think about ICO now is Scam. I always get information about ICOs that are scam and continue like that every day. Is it true that everything in the ICO is Scam ?. Those who do not understand may believe, but I will investigate before investing in the ICO, and I will try to find a project that is really good in it..
Activity: 134
September 08, 2018, 03:41:42 AM
I am very disappointed on how things are happening right now. I have lost all of my investments and is just currently hodling on on the hopes that the market will soon be stable and profitable.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Investors are now increasingly distrustful of Projects in the ICO, not only investors who do not believe, but Bounty hunters also do not believe in the ICO. Because there are so many fraudulent ICO Projects and most Scams, it is very difficult to tell which projects are Scam and which are not. That is why many investors leave the ICO.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 10:27:31 PM
When I join the crypto currency, market is already bleeding so i was afraid to invest, but i later discovered about bounty and since then, I have been into bounty, I have made a little money which i can use to invest in ICO when the market gets better.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 09:12:39 PM
The same thing with me, I have not invested in any ICO before, the ones I wanted to invest in, I didn't get a chance to participate in it because it was over subscribed, I only invest in the coins already existing in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
September 05, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

You want an honest opinion? Okay. Most of the investor who buy ICOs only aim for the short trading, especially right after the coin got listed on an exchange. They dont care with the moon because if they are whales, it is enough for them just to get 2-3x value from the time they buy it with ICO price.

That's what happen on ICO now. They may some gems lying around in this pool full of ICOs, but you need to find it and distinguish it from other ICO, so you can HODL it to the moon.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 05, 2018, 11:36:22 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

ICO project is new idea and mostly included technology ( blockchain ) and financial instrument ( coins ). New is hope but hope not always same with reality, face it as risk. I'm not disappointed about the dump price but how I can join it is what make me mad, wrong step and lost for me. Learn it as experience and never repeat that again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
September 05, 2018, 11:30:50 PM
now the ico's not a good option to all. bearish market still moving so all ico's even the best ones get dumped.  its better to wait until the exchanges listed. see the icodrops for the best recommended ico's based on that you can get the direction
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
September 05, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
Dear investor!
Thank you!

Guess you are should count your self lucky, we that have invested in some ICO in the past few months are full of regrets right now because almost all the ICO that listed this year on the exchanges are below their ICO prices and it's a sad thing to remember, there is nothing we could do only to be strong and hopeful.
Activity: 31
September 05, 2018, 11:12:55 PM
i think many investors are just throwing money in ICO without doing due diligence
Activity: 42
September 05, 2018, 11:11:13 PM
It's bear market so nobody wants to buy new ICO coins and it's better to wait for new bull run when all crypto will moon again and ICOs will make x2-x100 again or invest in gem ICOs only like Quark Chain, MainFrame or Media Protocol. The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers. This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction
Activity: 174
September 05, 2018, 10:38:17 PM
of course all investors will be disappointed if the price of coins falls when entering the market but they will definitely never panic sell when there are many price reductions, maybe most of them still buy when coins are cheap
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 10:34:28 PM
There must be many investors who are disappointed this year because many ico prices that go down after listing on a hold exchange are the best way to avoid loss and be patient is the key for investors to gain profits in the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 10:21:22 PM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
most of the time, investors are always allowed to sell their token first, this is to avoid the rapid decrease on the price of an altcoin. that's why they can sell their tokens at a higher value, they dont sell their token with bounty hunters.
ICO investment is still a great way to go along with potential new projects and get great returns from those projects. Although the current cryptocurrency market is very difficult due to investors' psychology fluctuations after a long time market decline, I believe ICO investment will be the driving force for the market to grow again.
in fact, if there are many ICO projects that do not commit fraud, of course there are still many investors currently investing there, and there will not be projects that have experienced a lack of investors
Activity: 504
September 05, 2018, 10:07:31 PM
I bought it on the exchange when the coin I wanted was printed, it is currently cheaper to buy on the exchange than at the ICO, so I always wait for an exchange.
I have invested in ICO but since the bear market began, I stopped investing,
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 10:02:50 PM
I am so disappointed, my two ICO investment is almost 80% down the ICO price, I think this is not a good time to invest in ICO, i don't think I will invest in ICO until market gets back to shape and ICO's starts to return good profit, for now, i am doing my trading and bounty.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
September 05, 2018, 09:57:40 PM
The market will continue to move and now the crypto currency market is still experiencing a bearish market so that every coin or token will decline. And this applies to the ICO project, even though you think the ICO project has great potential but in a bearish market situation the price will decrease too. So it is recommended that when someone invests in ICO, never exchange the token directly after the list in several exchanges, try to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
September 05, 2018, 09:52:32 PM
I did invested in a project ones and got huge bonus which was sold off early to grab about average profit of 12 percent after 3 month of ICO. The fact is
investors get opportunity to sell early than bounty hunters and that makes investing at private sales or pre sales a lucrative investment idea. 
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 05, 2018, 09:36:35 PM
You see ICO was never deemed to be an investing instrument by many but a mere chance to acquire tokens at a low rate for services or product that might be of use (if not profitable) in the future. That is why most of the ICOs declares their minimum token purchase to be at a very reasonable and affordable rate.

Once the ICO has finished and their token got listed and starts doing well in the market with good demand and buy support, that is the time you take your thoughts to actual investing either for a long term hodl or day trading. But if at the beginning you already believed that the ICO will perform great, you can also consider pouring in a substantial amount of investment during the early stage where the ICO usually hands out bonuses at an insane 50-75 percent bonus on every purchase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 05, 2018, 09:27:54 PM
It is certain that if I invest in ICO and the price when entering the exchange falls more than 50% I will be disappointed with the choice I invest in it.
because I only helped the project but could not produce anything.
Pages:
Jump to: