Pages:
Author

Topic: What do investors think about ICO? - page 30. (Read 21378 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:41:24 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

Investing in ICO now could make or break you, gone those days when you can assure you could get high returns upon listing in exchange. Let's face this one the current price of bitcoin reflects the current state of ICO's as ETH main purpose was for ICO's
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 07:43:44 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Token have potential for increasing their value up to tenfold if they listing at good exchange. This is chance for get profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
I think being an investor puts you at greater advantage that first a trader or a bounty hunter. Investors are the set of people that first get their tokens and they are usually the first set that can sell. Which makes other things, good things to fall in place.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 03, 2018, 07:35:50 PM
Dear investor!
Thank you!

I have stopped investing in ICO since the bear market started rather i buy newly listed coins on the exchanges when they depreciated dip down and I plan to hold these tokens until the market recovers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 03, 2018, 07:27:06 PM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
Last year is a great year of ICO, but right now I think investors are afraid to invest on ICO because of that reason, even if the project is really good the price are still dumping after the exchange listing. So if I were an investor and found a good ICO, I will wait until that coin listed in an exchange where bounty hunters sold their token at a cheaper price. Its sad that its happening in this market, so many dumpers and I hope ICO will be in a good trend again next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 03, 2018, 07:21:28 PM
It's bear market so nobody wants to buy new ICO coins and it's better to wait for new bull run when all crypto will moon again and ICOs will make x2-x100 again or invest in gem ICOs only like Quark Chain, MainFrame or Media Protocol.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 06:38:24 PM
Initial coin offerings has been facing a lot of challenges lately principally due to the fact that we are in a bearish market, some ICOs that have completed sales are not yet listing on exchanges because patronage for newly listed coins seem to be low at the moment.ICOs are great and the bull market will bring in a whole new approach to ICOs and its profitablility
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:34:54 PM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: