Pages:
Author

Topic: What do investors think about ICO? - page 28. (Read 21378 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
I have invested in several ICO projects. And he did not make a profit from any one. I lost more. Actually, it's hard to find a good ICO project now. Therefore, I do not invest anymore.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 05:43:17 AM
Of course it's disappointing. Just imagine you are investing in a project and after entering the exchange the price drops sharply. I think that this is only due to the fact that now the red market. As soon as the stable growth begins then most of the projects when entering the exchange will grow in price.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 04, 2018, 03:35:01 AM
nobody has ever believed in the future of a "token" which is why ICOs have never been actually successful. they raise a lot of money initially and sometimes give a huge amount of profit because people have been gambling with them for a while now. specially last year during the pumping season a lot of them invested in ICOs as a form of making a bet to try out their luck.

obviously something like that can not go on forever, it will fail at some point. and that is one of the reasons for the initial dump and the price drop that OP has mentioned. the gamblers want to take their money out as fast as possible and make a new bet.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 04, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Who needs a frankly bad plan? Each investor has a single goal, this is to multiply the invested. Only a fool will invest a deliberately failed campaign.

Most of the ICO project now are truly scam and not profitable that may cause of loss the money of many ico investors. When the bear market are entered the ICO investors are also starting to decreased because they afraid of losing investment. For now they will keep it hold until the bull run.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:23:09 AM
there are many legit ico and ico who are a scam. we must know about it. the results that we will get it depends on how we choose an ico, if we choose the good ico, then we will also get the good results, as well as the opposite. therefore, we must be smart in understanding ico in order that can get the legit ICO.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 04, 2018, 03:19:37 AM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Almost all Investors are profit oriented, they don't care about the main focus/objects of the project.
We always look for how to make quick profit and exit to the next available project.  This is more of a reason why most ICO get dumped and depreciate in price when listed on exchange.  It's a race of who dump first.
Presently ICOs don't leave up to their buddings,  much hype but less effect on their project, it's difficult to get ICO that will do well now, it's more of a risk now even when you invest in the ones with good project.

So if you can't take risk don't go near ICOs.

Yes,,, this is the thing about ICOs after 2016. Everybody saw how so many tokens reached x10 or x100 and so ICOs became the new way to earn instant profits. But then bounties came along and so did ERC20s, I made my mistake before also by investing in some of the projects last year. Lost so much but was not angry, just learning lessons is good for me.

I thought I was smart also to buy tokens below ICO price but then look at this bear market haha.

The smart ones earned everything when they were new, and bought in more now when everything is down 90%.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 03:05:26 AM
From my point of view they are afraid of being scammed most of all now, this possibility of danger is very actual and we have to solve it or to wait for the better time.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
September 04, 2018, 03:05:08 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
Who needs a frankly bad plan? Each investor has a single goal, this is to multiply the invested. Only a fool will invest a deliberately failed campaign.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
I have several times invested and Yes the price immediately after the market falls, but it was a tough year and it happened with all the cryptocurrencies on the market. I invest a month or even a year, trying to choose the perfect ICO which in the future will grow and bring me a big profit.
Activity: 292
September 04, 2018, 02:53:08 AM
what investors think about ICO is the profit gained from investing in the ICO, because the way to get a big profit is only by investing in ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
September 04, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
As an investor if the value of the token drops by -50% it depends on how the developer will handle this, if there is good news it would be better to buy when the new token is listed on the exchanger, because the role of the developer and marketing team is very warring about the token growth they will be in the future. You know that there are very few opportunities for profit from ICOs this year, given that it is very likely that the token price is lower in exchange than the current rate of ICOs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
September 04, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
I am optimistic about ICOs, but not about all projects of course, there are a lot of scams. So we should be careful while selection. Here is the link which will give you main tips for selection: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
September 04, 2018, 02:41:30 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
The best way to invest now are the top coins since it's on sale but if you want to invest in ICO make sure you find out the remaining 10% out of 90% ICOs that are all scam and just good for nothing that only grabs money to people. Just a reminder always invest on what can you afford to lose.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 04, 2018, 02:38:03 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
2017 is a great year for all ICOs. Many successful ICOs and after listing at the exchanges, the price of ICOs increased from 2-10 times the ICO price. But in 2018 everything happens the other way around. ICO loses a lot and after listing prices fall 2-10 times. That proves that the ICO is only good in the bull market, and that the bear market will kill the ICO. So it is best not to invest in ICO in the bear market, the risk of loss will be very high
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 04, 2018, 02:31:03 AM
I think it depends on the coin itself, there are a lot of perspective coins throughout the market, and their price will be stabilized as soon as market will be stable. I am looking for new projects at www.icoguide.com as they have good rating system, they take into account idea and perspective of the coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 04, 2018, 01:48:16 AM
of course what investors think is only profit, he wants the money he has can increase. I am an investor in an ICO but only one project I follow. there are many scam ICOs who have been born in 2018. nothing can be trusted at this time because most ICO actually have lower prices when the list is on the market
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 01:52:07 AM
as an investor, certainly viewed ICO as well as a box of chocolates. We never know if Brown would be sweet or bitter. Because we as investors also don't know how results will be obtained later from the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 01:50:53 AM
Dear investor!
Thank you!
Constantly after the appearance on the stock exchange, the value of the coin is reduced, and in the current situation this happens even faster and more massive. Therefore, do not be upset, you already won if ICO ended with success.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 04, 2018, 01:45:57 AM
currently the ICO is a very frightening thing for all investors, on the one hand, investors are impatient with slow and long-winded development, so when the tokens are listing on market exchange, they will immediately sell them. and this will cause a domino effect on anyone who has the same token. because they panic and sell is the best solution before it's too late. what is most regrettable is, in most ICO projects, they are worried about participant bounties who will make their coin / token prices dump quickly. whereas participant Bounty who also strive for them with cheap gifts. ICOs are very rarely in demand, investors prefer to trade in exchange
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 01:34:37 AM
The price of tokens after listing on the stock exchange depends solely on the mood of the market, in the bull market the price of the token grows and it is profitable to invest in ICO and therefore not profitable in the bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: