Pages:
Author

Topic: What do investors think about ICO? - page 8. (Read 21378 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 06, 2019, 06:01:42 PM
In the beginning, investors saw ICOs deem fit for investment as they were several projects been launched but along the line, most ICO projects turned out to be SCAM and projects were not delivered. At this point, ICO lost in credibility in the eye of not only investors but all ICO participant. Investors see ICOs as scam as many have lost million of dollars to scam projects.
this is very unfortunate, not all do SCAM but the impact of ICO credibility is lost and this is very bad for ICO sustainability because when ICO credibility decreases, more ICOs fail due to reduced investor interest in the ICO and if there are many ICOs that fail then there will be many ICO the SCAM ended because I saw that the SCAM could happen because their team was desperate and left carrying investor money because they must have thought they should get "something" for the time and effort they did
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 06, 2019, 05:41:35 PM
In the beginning, investors saw ICOs deem fit for investment as they were several projects been launched but along the line, most ICO projects turned out to be SCAM and projects were not delivered. At this point, ICO lost in credibility in the eye of not only investors but all ICO participant. Investors see ICOs as scam as many have lost million of dollars to scam projects.
The scam ICOs are the biggest problem in this industry and it looks like we will not be able to solve it completely in the near future. Investors are not fool and scammers can only convince the small investors with these actions.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 06, 2019, 05:19:52 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 25, 2019, 07:30:31 AM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

For many investors, ICO is only a way of earning. Highly profitable, but also very risky. Although such interest rate of return is foolish not to take risks.The main thing is not to stumble on the Scam.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
April 16, 2019, 07:26:35 PM
Sometimes most of the investors are thinking that ICOs is a scam and it is hard to invest with them but from the other side of investors they are getting more profit from ICOs because of the opportunity that ICOs are giving how many percent of bonus from their investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 16, 2019, 07:24:30 PM
actually, if seen in most ico projects, then it works like that, but if the ico project is good and has a real project then this is not a problem because over time it will go back up and potentially be able to compete in the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
April 16, 2019, 07:05:27 PM
Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Am very disappointed because from the way most of the ICO white paper were structure you will believe in the future of the projects not knowing that the developers has no good intention for the project and that of the investors.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
April 16, 2019, 06:56:00 PM
To me I think if you don't do a thorough research about the project, then I believe you are risking ur assets big time because there are about few ICOs out there which are worth investing in.

yes, it is true if only researching a few projects the results are very unsatisfactory later if you get a project that does not have the potential to be able to achieve success
although today there are many ICO scams or just scams on the other hand if you research more, you will get good results
Activity: 714
April 16, 2019, 06:50:57 PM
The reality is true, some people now certainly certainly feel disappointed if they invest in the ICO. And for now ICO is like a devotee. But it must be remembered, not all projects have not succeeded in conducting ICO. Of course there are projects that are successful or not. Now ICO must compete with the IEO, because the IEO is now very much in demand. Which provides high profits, of course.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
April 16, 2019, 06:42:49 PM
Dear investor!
Thank you!

Unfortunately, the ICO as crowdfunding model proved to be a failure
most of the projects were scam or unsuccessful
now the IEO model has started to spread with some credibility because it is through one of the exchanges
but in any case, the project must be studied in full.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 16, 2019, 06:30:00 PM
The golden age for ICOs was in 2017 when they were very profitable for investors. 2018 was very challenging for them and this year is a disaster. Bear market, scam projects and low ROI are the main reasons for it.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 16, 2019, 06:25:39 PM
To me I think if you don't do a thorough research about the project, then I believe you are risking ur assets big time because there are about few ICOs out there which are worth investing in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 05:37:46 PM
Well, today there are few ICOs that thrive, most of which are forgotten. Investing in ICO is extremely risky, study a lot about the project, and see the project's 'valuation' taking into account the supply and price of each token during the public sale.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 16, 2019, 05:30:01 PM
Last time I see that to invest in project during Ico - is not profitable, but it is good when token only start trading, but if you see that price under the bottom
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 16, 2019, 05:25:30 PM
I see not all projects that carry out ICO have decreased when listing in the market. Because there are still projects that after the listing have increased. And all that also depends on the project team. If they are ready to help keep the price for their coins. Of course, the price of the coin will increase and stabilize. And indeed there are also some projects that experience this, when they complete the ICO. And after listing, the altcoin price dropped. Of course there are those who are disappointed.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 04:59:11 PM
When the token price is very low, of course very disappointed. But I believe if the token price will definitely rise again. In trading, of course we must be patient and not easily panic. And my suggestion is that it's better to invest in existing coins because of the potential to grow bigger.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 16, 2019, 04:49:19 PM
According to my knowledge, the more Ico investor is avoiding their ico investment. Because the correct and stable team ico is not available now this time market. Meanwhile we can see the spas most ico are doing scam and ico sales are failing. I think 75% of people have now moved away from ico investment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 16, 2019, 04:42:31 PM
I think now most of investors think ICOs are just a waste of money and time, and now not so much people will invest on ICO and in future i think there will not be any more ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 04:29:28 PM
Investors think that this is the perfect time to buy and invest in ICOs especially when prices are low and the market is down.
Activity: 396
April 16, 2019, 03:42:38 PM
I'm sure they are disappointed unexpectedly down price because of the bear market even investing in cryptos we still not get profit, just hold for now if you believe it has potential in the future.

I have just invested in the Lition project in late March and check it out. Tomorrow it will be listed on Bibox, I will soon know if my decision to invest in this ICO is wrong or not.
Pages:
Jump to: