Pages:
Author

Topic: what do u think will happen 100 years or 1000 years from now - page 3. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

In 20 years, people will either be saying “Remember when you could buy bitcoin for only 3500?” or “Remember when everyone lost their minds and spent millions on useless internet money?”

One day cryptos might boom in such a way that basically everyone who didn't invest in them will become poor
We really cannot predict the future. Remember, the decentralized market always has a weakness that is without government control and the market will be difficult to achieve capitalization of hundreds of trillions of dollars. Anyway, let positive thoughts lead you.
Right, at this moment, we can not predict a price of cryptos in this much less many years from now, one thing i can believe is decentrallize token will soon be regulated by government  and give us higher chane to use cryptos safer and more profitable to entire crypto world, cryptos is too young so i guess the government will need more time to give use new methods to keep our investment safer and more useful in many years from now.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

In 20 years, people will either be saying “Remember when you could buy bitcoin for only 3500?” or “Remember when everyone lost their minds and spent millions on useless internet money?”

One day cryptos might boom in such a way that basically everyone who didn't invest in them will become poor

Hard to speculate but the potentials that cryptocurrency can bring is unparalleled compared to any discoveries made into our payment structure. The introduction of the blockchain technology not only revolutionzed on privacy and transactions but also gave rise to various opportunities to people around the globe.

The problem with cryptocurrencies revolve around its legal status and acceptance to most countries. With its positive effects also bring its negative effects especially when considering its anonymity factor on its transactions. Some individuals use it for illicit means which created a stigma among people. But overall, I believe that the positive merits overwhelmingly outweighs all its negative implications.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
To be honest and very much frank,  there is no person in the world who xan really predict what will happen in the near future. I mean i can give you gurantee that no once can predict upto the mark also.
And who knows what would have been happened in the future? Maybe more Bitcoins be created by satoshis or it just become banned? Or maybe it can be any country's national currency. 😂
And as far the price prediction,  i will just stay away from that part and eagerly waiting for other members to post about this.
There's no real assumptions as we don't know what life awaits us tomorrow, that's the nearest future ahead of us so I don't bothered to worry much, all I can say is I'll be happy if i'll be seeing another tomorrow of my life and this industry still moving forward, worrying will just stress you up and nothing will be certain, only left is speculations and everybody's opinions according to what they predict but all above that, there's no one who can say what will be the situations after some years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
It is a hypothetical question, we don't need to bother what would happen in 100 or 1000 years time. We should only be concerned
what would happen in 10 to 30 years time. I firmly believe there wouldn't be any cryptocurrency in 100 years now on. It would be replaced by
a new and more advanced currency.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

Lol! I think this line is an exaggeration   Cheesy.
What if they have not invested simply because they have investments other than bitcoin and they just decided not to be involved in cryptocurrency? Though your speculation can also be true but I don’t think everyone who did not invest will become poor and what if everyone did, will there be enough to make everyone millionaire or billionaire in the whole world?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
To be honest and very much frank,  there is no person in the world who xan really predict what will happen in the near future. I mean i can give you gurantee that no once can predict upto the mark also.
And who knows what would have been happened in the future? Maybe more Bitcoins be created by satoshis or it just become banned? Or maybe it can be any country's national currency. 😂
And as far the price prediction,  i will just stay away from that part and eagerly waiting for other members to post about this.
Activity: 169
Vite

life does not predict anything but I think if in 100 years everything will be better, everything will grow and everyone in the world knows bitcoin.
I hope in the future bitcoin will cost over $ 20000 and all other types of alts will grow like bitcoins
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
LOL. maybe we were dead at that time.  Cheesy
the farthest thing I think about is the development of the blockchain that has been accepted by the community, and of course it has many benefits whether it's for technological development, and others. this has many benefits, even today. however, I think that the utilization is not 100% optimal.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

We really cannot predict the future. Remember, the decentralized market always has a weakness that is without government control and the market will be difficult to achieve capitalization of hundreds of trillions of dollars. Anyway, let positive thoughts lead you.
Positive give us positive for the cryptocurrency. Your definitely right it's hard to predict what's the future things happen in the cryptocurrency.  Always be take care of the cryptocurrency and maybe the crypto will live long  and they have good value for each coin.
Activity: 420

Since no one can predict what will happen in the future i'll just stay positive and make wise decision for myself so in the future I can make sure that my future will become better but well we can't say that they will become poor because there are a lot of ways to earn money and aside from that we can't blame them for not investing in crypto since we can't insist those things. Most of my friends are interested about investing and trading and because of that they ask me about some information that can help them, I shared my own experience and some information as well so they have basic knowledge when they finally start investing and trading but before that I told them to look or watch some videos online about it so they can have enough knowledge that can help them to make wise decision especially when choosing a good exchange well they are able to find one and it is the darb exchange it is a good trading platform that has demo account that helps newbies to trade well. This exchange is also good in converting fiat into crypto and crypto into fiat and the good thing is it has fast transaction in transferring assets and funds, you can also assure that all of your assets are secured because it can also used as a crypto wallet. I know that some of us are expecting for a better future but we also need to know that our future depends on us. If we really want it to be better and brighter then we have to make good decision so it will turn out positive outcomes in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I don't think someone will still be alive to be able to tell that line since we are gonna die at that time. A millennium will be a different era and different time, do you think Bitcoin would still exist at that time? lol When i come to think about the future about 1000 years i would just laugh since we can't even witness the changes at that time. Let your grandchildren suffer the stress of speculating and thinking the same as you did. Tongue
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
In 100 years or 1000 years we are gone dead but crypto is still a mystery until then, cause the development of investment every 100 years there must be something new starting from gold silver to foreign currency oil and others. Still a mystery.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269

I am a cryptocurrencies enthusiast and having trading for more than three years I can said that we should expect more good days to come and we are going to see more good price and development in cryptocurrencies market.  I think we can makes money by investing now that it very cheap.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I accept the first part of the conversation that the price will move higher with more investment coming into bitcoin and with time we will reach a point where the price will be stable and it will take a long time, but that does not mean that the price would be a million dollars per coin and the rest of the people who invested in something else will end up in a loosing position, i am not sure what theory you are talking about, with zero investment the end result is null and not negative  Tongue.
It is actually possible for BTC to become a million dollars in future which has been predicted by great analyst for future, bitcoin was once $1, which is not 5000, which means we have 5000x on it, imagine another 500x on it within the next 30 years, and bitcoin reaching that value would have also move other coins too higher in value, which means those who still invested in other coins too have still not lost.

It is possible for people who never paid attention to BTC now to regret even if they are engaged in other things that are fetching them money, but no matter what they invested in then, the profit can never be as much as what Bitcoin would give in some years’ time.
That is a mouthwatering offer, anything is possible in BTC, but it will really take time for Bitcoin to really react to such price, it would not have been too difficult, if the system was strictly take as a long term investment, or people are just in it for store value, at least we know then that every investor’s money put in will always have a positive effect on the price as quick as possible.

The only challenge is that the gradual slow growth will continue as people keep taking profit by selling some parts off and as people who have their money in it , takes part to settle their daily needs while new investors will be keeping it in balance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
I think 20 years form now I can see a wild growth in bitcoin. What more with that 100 years to 1000 years. But, sorry for us we can't witness that growth but at least we witness the beginning of what they were to enjoy.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I accept the first part of the conversation that the price will move higher with more investment coming into bitcoin and with time we will reach a point where the price will be stable and it will take a long time, but that does not mean that the price would be a million dollars per coin and the rest of the people who invested in something else will end up in a loosing position, i am not sure what theory you are talking about, with zero investment the end result is null and not negative  Tongue.
It is actually possible for BTC to become a million dollars in future which has been predicted by great analyst for future, bitcoin was once $1, which is not 5000, which means we have 5000x on it, imagine another 500x on it within the next 30 years, and bitcoin reaching that value would have also move other coins too higher in value, which means those who still invested in other coins too have still not lost.

It is possible for people who never paid attention to BTC now to regret even if they are engaged in other things that are fetching them money, but no matter what they invested in then, the profit can never be as much as what Bitcoin would give in some years’ time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
First of all will the human nature will exist until that?

For sure the prices will increase huge from now but I don't think the current system will be good enough to handle the development we made after 1000 years with the current technology.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Who people who sre born todat for sure already die after 100 years and even the market is very high we cannot feel. We cannot know what is possible value for the altcoins so we don't have any Ides for that but there id only two possible maybe crypto are very low or high.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
There is only one question out of that two questions will be asked soon. There are no people know what will happen in the future but since we are already here, I will be biased on the positive one. This is also the same scenario with the Internet back way back '90s, a lot of people don't believe that internet will not work in the future but look, internet can be our necessity now.
Pages:
Jump to: