Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with your crypto? - page 17. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
February 23, 2018, 09:35:57 PM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
I gonna keep hold my cryptocurriencies and and save for my personal needs that it is
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 02:34:19 PM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Currently my suggestion for you is to go for hodl trading and free collection of the coins ( usually we got from free faucet and from airdrops also ) .
Here I am saying for you to start to go with hold and trading Because I know very well that we can't make day trade in the starting newbie level directly by the small amount . Because I already faced the loss in day trade , so first of all it is much better to understand well and at every way about the altcoins and make yourself easily to make idea that which coin can go at which level of increase and decrease price and after that you will be able to make start day trading also .
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
It actually depends on what you prefer. I like to invest and hold bitcoin for quite a long time until such time that its value has gone high. I'll just keep holding my coins so that I could maximize the profit that I could earn.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

Ofcourse learn how to trade like how TA and FA works here all the basic fundamentals on trading then study those coins that I think has big potential in the future. Also how blockchain works I really want get into details on that too. I hope you soon I will learn all that.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 21, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
All I'm going to do with crypto is hold hold because I'm sure that the future of financial systems and transactions will use crypto, if we buy now it will get a lot of profit someday as the increasing number of users automatically affect the price.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 01:32:27 PM
That is a good question, and this is what all people dealing crypto should be asking themselves. What do you do with your crypto? For me I think in a teenager age we should be able to invest and increase the capability of someone's saving........  In short I invest with my crypto
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
February 21, 2018, 01:28:40 PM
I keep on earning cryptocurrencies and do my best to hold them. I only sell some of them when I need cash and I dont have any external source. Whenever I get a large amount, I'm rewarding myself and buy some stuffs as a souvenir.
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
I simply hold my altcoins and sometimes I do trading with them to get more profit. It's the most popular and simple strategy.
Activity: 94
February 21, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
The success of everyone is that there is a chance to invest and increase their funds. It is necessary to consider several investment routes.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
February 21, 2018, 01:19:08 PM
i am now starting trading at bittrex exchange, i wish to collect some money to start mining after that.
I'm holding my cryptocurrencies while being patient. I think this is one of the best ways to earn. Buy cryptocurrences, hold and be patient unti the price rises.
ukw
Activity: 616
February 21, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Honestly, everyone has to decide what to do with their investments.
I personally cash out a certain percentage and leave the rest in the crypto coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 21, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
It depends on the market conditions, right now im buying and holding , the prices are trending upwards so im buying and holding because i expect it to surpass the 20k region soon. I also do some daily trading depending on what my particular goal is and what the market looks like , i don't know about anyone else but im intrigued by the volatility of this particular crypto, it makes it possible to make significant earnings over a short period on your purchase price .
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
I have earned my tokens mainly from airdrops and bounty programs. I use to do day trading with few of my crypto and the remaining i keep hold them for long term because their price is increasing.
Activity: 658
February 21, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

I try to increase amount of my criptocurrency assets every day. Mostly it is bounty programs now. Thus I hope to x5 my criptocurrency holdings this year
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 21, 2018, 12:32:48 PM
For me, Crypto is not only the investment but I look at it as a payment system that is having potential to transform our financial lifestyle. However, since there is no market environment as of now that supports the dream of using Crypto for the goods and services. I am expecting the period of at least couple of years from now for this transformation process and we will be able to use Bitcoin as well as altcoins to make the purchase in the offline market in major cities of the major countries. As of now, I am using crypto/Bitcoin for the online transactions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
I will exchange all my crypto currencies against Bitcoin and I will win Only until Bitcoin prices reach the highest level by the end of this year as many people predict.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
February 21, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
I think you should give it a try. In trading, experience is the best teacher and I believe that you are lucky since you have a friend that you could as for help or get information from him unlike other traders that start from the very beginning.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2018, 12:07:57 PM
I use my crypto in a productive way like investing and trading.  I am also holding some coins and wait to hit my target.
I use my crypto wisely I use to it in a very productive way. I am invest in bitcoin for continuing earning of high income and I trade it. If the value is getting lower I will hold it and wait until the price to get high.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 21, 2018, 12:04:14 PM
I just hold my bitcoin and trade if there's a need with USD -> fiat. The better route to take is when you got enough profit and you are ready cash out.
I think that this is not the best way to get money, that do your friend. He sit in front of the PC all day to do trades, by this he spent a lot of time and have very high chance to get fail. You must do that you think will be profitably to you. Do it!
High chance of failure? You are thinking on the negative side, have you ever tried to trade? In every way of earning bitcoin there's a risk so its up to you if you'll take risk or not.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 11:51:40 AM
I think that this is not the best way to get money, that do your friend. He sit in front of the PC all day to do trades, by this he spent a lot of time and have very high chance to get fail. You must do that you think will be profitably to you. Do it!
Pages:
Jump to: