Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with your crypto? - page 18. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

Best thing to do is follow your mate and day trade as well. I'm assuming you're not gonna mine your own bitcoins or any crypto for that matter so I guess your best route here is trade bitcoins outright. Hodl and wait for the value to pump, harvest the profits and turn them to alt coins.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
I Personally accumulate my portfolio i will not cash out even a penny of them, until 2020 after having enough money for a good investment on the real life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
February 21, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
Im trying to trade and profit but you need some skills or can lose money.
Hold bitcoin is most safe thing to do, just hold and forget for some years and bitcoin price must be in the moon.
I sold some bitcoin to buy some mining devices btw.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
February 21, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
Some of my coins are being used for crypto then some are for hodl and some are for buying what I need. This is what I am doing in my crypto coins. We have our own ways of doing with our crypto. I like trading especially day trading but there are some times that the market is red so I am stopping at that time and resume if the market is back on its track again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 11:35:53 AM
Yes, you we're right, it was your own free will, you can choice what ever you want. You can mine crypto currencies and HODL, or you can do trading.

You wan to get install big profit or lost everything instantly, go to trading. Trading at your own risk, however many are successful with trading. In short period of time, they get huge profit, and some are not too lucky, they end up to bankruptcy.

Activity: 14
February 21, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
Well, I think that you can start trading, but to be honest I prefer not to do daytrading because is very riscky, my advice is to start trading and than, if you became good than you can try it
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 21, 2018, 12:03:08 AM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
        I will sell my crypto if i see the price is high and if the price is low,i keep on holding my coins.This is what i'm doing with my coins in order for me to gain more profit and you must try it also because it really works for me.
Activity: 196
February 20, 2018, 11:52:03 PM
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.

In my opinion, trade and investing is good combination so i do both. All have risky nothing is no risky.
Now you need to learn what you can to do and what you prefer. Then you what you prefer mate.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
A lot of investors hodl their cryptocurrencies and wait for an increase, but there are also majorities that sell them or buy more. as per me I trade my investments and hope for a good increase then I turn it back to bitcoins. The cycle continues, You should choose what you want to do with your cryptocurrency investments as well as only waiting for an increase won't get you anywhere. bitcoin is a currency that is meant to be in circulation
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
February 20, 2018, 10:39:55 PM
You can do various things with your crypto such as holding, or investing.
Invest on other project like ICO is not a bad choice.
you can earn your profit if you patient enough
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
February 20, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.

Indeed. You will learn from your experiences but I think I will hold bitcoin for a moment until btc price rises and increases or I can cash it out right away and give it to my parents so that it can help them for our expenses.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
The decision on how you will gain earnings out of crypto is depends on the user itself. I think trading is more profitable than investing but it is riskier. But my opinion is to try all of them and decide for your self.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
yes it all depends on each person because there are people who like in front of the computer for hours to trade but there are also just want to buy coin and on hold until really enough for such needs that

Absolutely right. I am more on hodling because there is a big chance it will grow big and the value will be doubled. If you want to trade you need more time.in front of computer to.monitor the prices. Me I just buy and hodl and it depends as well to the coins I have.
Activity: 78
February 20, 2018, 06:43:18 AM
Well, most of the time I hold my cryptocurrencies because I'm sure the price will constantly rise. I also trade sometimes when I need money.
Activity: 154
February 20, 2018, 06:36:54 AM
I prefer to hold. The day trading is a lot risky
Activity: 67
February 20, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
first of all i relaying on airdrop and bounty  after that slowly  and slowly now i already know how trade  to hold and buy and sell... Smiley
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 16, 2018, 01:54:40 AM
Intraday trade in crypto-currencies is a very nervous business, although very profitable.
Activity: 91
February 15, 2018, 07:26:36 AM
If any body new in cryptro site, that means he have not enough knowledge about. So in this movement i will suggest to start mining. Because there have no need to a very good knowledge to start mining. The other option is holding. Yeah that's also not a bad idea.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
Well, A little percent of it, I'm using for daily to buy something that i need. And the big percentage of it was for trading.
Activity: 10
February 15, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
I`ve saving it and trading some coins to grow the assets I have. if I do not trade then the assets I have will not be able to grow into a lot.
for now im thinkin for invest to safinus project...
Pages:
Jump to: