Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with your crypto? - page 21. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 11:53:11 AM
Buy and hold of course for the good and promising coin/token and sometimes I'm doing trade with coins and tokens that I hold.Most of the time,I just try to increase my current holdings with trading.It is less risky this way, because you will either end up with a coin/token you are already conportable
Activity: 94
February 14, 2018, 11:47:22 AM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

It will still depends on which type of earning crypto you want. If you want to do nothing, Mining is the best for you. You just watch your miner to mine crypto. But if you want to earn faster, you can trade, all you need to do is monitor the price of cryptos then if you can earn from it sell. Then buy again at low price. There are also called. Bounties. You can earn crypto thru bounties.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
Occasionally I am engaged in investing, buying products, investing in obtaining a higher income
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 14, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
everything. using, buying, selling, trading etc. Main point is not to speculate too much and not to hesitate use your coins when you get a chance. If you want to keep some for investment, just buy some more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
February 14, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.
Yuph, that's right. It really depends on the user itself. Like me, I used to earn profit form bitcoin by joining campaigns and holding the bitcoins I eaned until a good time to sell bitcoins comes. By doing this hold and sell strategy. I can earn  money without doing too much work. I think this strategy is the easiest way to earn money from bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 14, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
I use my crypto in a productive way like investing and trading.  I am also holding some coins and wait to hit my target.
I use my crypto wisely. I use it for investing for continues income and I trade for make me profit. And also some of them I hold and wait until the price is rise again.
I invest in coins with Bitcoin as well. I use it to trade on an exchange whenever I see a good coin show up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
February 14, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
I was just holding and selling if ever i see that i can get a profit on it and when i feel like its going down again. But since i used some of my crypto to convert into fiat for daily expenses, i cannot really save up and hold much longer. Well in my opinion, if you have a good knowledge in predicting then you can day trade but you should know the risk that you can also lost some profit because of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
February 14, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
I am also holder, but from time to time I try myself in trading, with not regular success, unfortunately. Currently I'm planning to exchange all my coins to Litecoun to participate in coming fork Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 14, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
I use my crypto in a productive way like investing and trading.  I am also holding some coins and wait to hit my target.
I use my crypto wisely. I use it for investing for continues income and I trade for make me profit. And also some of them I hold and wait until the price is rise again.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
I hodl. This is what I decided what I first bought bitcoin and this is what I am about to do for at least one year. It's like an experiment. I want to see what happens
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 14, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
Yes. It comes down to your personal preference. Whether you think that a method will be the most profitable over the other. For me, I will convert my first earned bitcoins to fiat to have extra money because I'm still a student and that means no other source of money beside from my parents. After a few years, I would hold my bitcoins and claim the profitm
Same with mine too.I am converting a fraction of my bitcoin into fiat money so i can sustain all my basic needs especially that i am the breadwinner in my family.The remains of it will be keep and hold  for my future investments and maybe by that time,it will be ×5 from its original amount.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
I have never done trading, not because I cannot do it, but it needs lots of time reading charts and other relevant news, so I always felt its better just hodl and see how they will be after 6~12 months (I entered around 3 months back so still hodling), and then decide what to do. But having said that, I always felt trading would be the safest option as you take profits when price goes up, so probably with all trades you can take some profits, and quite quickly you can take back your original investment, but if you are someone with a full-time professional job, I think it would be too hard to do tradings without loosing in some cases. The best methodology would be to understand good cryptos first, and then start trading with them. The point is, even if you cannot sell with a profit, you can hold them for 3~6 months and probably have a profit. When I find 20~30 good projects, I may consider that route.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 14, 2018, 11:20:38 AM
Yes. It comes down to your personal preference. Whether you think that a method will be the most profitable over the other. For me, I will convert my first earned bitcoins to fiat to have extra money because I'm still a student and that means no other source of money beside from my parents. After a few years, I would hold my bitcoins and claim the profitm
Activity: 140
February 14, 2018, 12:04:26 AM
Many different kinds of business transactions in bitcoin, but as long as we are in the bottom rank, investing is the best for us, but as a begginers, we must produce first our own capital that comes from our own pocket, and technically we must ask  people suround us that more knowledgeable in crypto business, because that people can teach us personally or even our very closes friends that accessed in crypto for how many years, they are people master in different transactions, and they are the good teachers in crypto.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
February 13, 2018, 11:51:44 PM

When we started it was just holding on to btc. Then we learned trading so we made a living out of it. When we need money for everyday living then we cash out what we need and not take all of our money. So that is what we do. Trading and slowly growing our crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
February 13, 2018, 11:49:16 PM
I think that the trading is better than the holding. Yes, you need to learn and to know about the current situation on the crypto exchange markets to decide when the best time to buy or sell the crypto currency which you have. Such a way you can get much more profits or decrease a losses.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 13, 2018, 11:46:59 PM
For me I just hold 50% of my crypto holding and just waiting when is the right price to sell.
I also trade some of my crypto and converted to bitcoin, I also buy cryptos from exchange and most of my cryptos is come from my bounty rewards.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 11:37:21 PM
For me crypto is my income because i can get some money with trading and doing some bounty campaign.
right now i hold my bitcoin until i get good price
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
February 13, 2018, 11:34:01 PM
I will save until the exchange rate returns to peak. be patient to get maximum results. it does look silly but that's what I expect at the moment. while working to monitor the exchange chart every day
Activity: 150
February 13, 2018, 11:03:51 PM
Some argue crypto to be stored, sold, and for global business. It depends on his personal beliefs. For me, I am more inclined to collaborate on these three things. I save some, sell some for real business needs.
Pages:
Jump to: