Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you expect from cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 1275 times)

staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
November 29, 2022, 05:52:13 PM
You are missing one detail. If there is no rise in the economy, there will be no rise in cryptocurrency. Don't even expect the global economy to stagnate and cryptocurrencies to miraculously grow despite rising inflation and a recessionary economy. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will begin to grow when the global economy begins its recovery and liquidity from central banks begins to flow back into it. Part of this liquidity will flow into the crypto industry. Without this, there will be nothing to pump up the price of cryptocurrencies, it will not magically grow.
Activity: 478
Merit: 100
November 29, 2022, 03:13:06 PM
Todays world's economy is not so good. High rate of inflation and many bad things are happen, also cryptocurrency market seems not so good either. But I think it is better to hold bitcoin rather than fiat as government seems that can't do something significant improvement on economic growth. Unlike my expectations for the world economy, I have good expectations to cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Bitcoin has a good thing that called a "Halving" where it usually cause it price to rise, while other fiat don't have anything to expect except inflation. I would like to know about your expectations about cryptocurrency, please share your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: