Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you expect from dice sites? - page 2. (Read 12974 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2015, 08:18:29 PM
Dice site ? ohh I don't play dice. I think it can be adjustable by the owner when you win and when you lose

If you play on provably fair dice sites, you can verify your bets to see if the site is scamming you.
If you play on non provably fair sites, not just dice but every games could be rigged.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
July 25, 2015, 04:37:49 PM
Dice site ? ohh I don't play dice. I think it can be adjustable by the owner when you win and when you lose
Activity: 280
July 25, 2015, 04:11:38 PM
I believe a 100% win-rate dice would be nice, but it's not going to happen Wink

then what is the profit for the website owners Cheesy

with 100% win-rate you are just taking their money without doing anything Smiley
Ya thats right no gaming site will give you 100% win rate..gambling site are here to make some money not to lose their own money
well yeah but it would be interesting to see how a website would work with 0 house edge, i believe people would still loose as they are really greedy and they play until they loose it all
legendary
Activity: 1078
July 25, 2015, 02:02:24 PM
I just expect it to be fast roller with autobet and there are some people sharing their strategy and got active member to chat. That is enough. But mostly dice site is never have this great things, may be they only can provide one or two things only, thats why its kind of boring  Sad

with 100% win-rate you are just taking their money without doing anything Smiley
Ya thats right no gaming site will give you 100% win rate..gambling site are here to make some money not to lose their own money

Yes its true every site need some luck to play but at least there are people sharing their winning strategy for us to try, that is better than keep on by themselves
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
July 25, 2015, 01:34:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
July 24, 2015, 09:09:57 AM
When I play at dice sites, the MOST important is provably fair and speed. I am far more likely to play more if the interface is fast. I do not want menus and chat box sliding out left and right. Just simple fast rolls and a nice bot.

The autoroll options on dice sites are too simple. I want them to be more sophisticated, more conditions to decide on the next rolls. I suppose if the autorolls are better equipped at grinding, dice sites are likely to loose more money. There is no real incentive for site to improve on them.
Perfect match for guys like you is https:www.crypto-games.net  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 23, 2015, 08:17:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1288
July 23, 2015, 07:45:34 AM
But something like 80% win rate is perfectly doable imo. Multiplayers would be really, really low and you could bet only with peanuts so you won't get rich from it but it is perfectly possible.
But earning rate from this would rather be close to faucet level that any real gambling.
Activity: 420
July 23, 2015, 07:01:04 AM
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 23, 2015, 06:59:03 AM
in addition to receiving awards based on user  activities ', I believe that a bot to place bets automatically give much' interest
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
July 23, 2015, 06:56:21 AM
When I play at dice sites, the MOST important is provably fair and speed. I am far more likely to play more if the interface is fast. I do not want menus and chat box sliding out left and right. Just simple fast rolls and a nice bot.

The autoroll options on dice sites are too simple. I want them to be more sophisticated, more conditions to decide on the next rolls. I suppose if the autorolls are better equipped at grinding, dice sites are likely to loose more money. There is no real incentive for site to improve on them.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 23, 2015, 06:50:24 AM
For me, instant or fast withdrawals are important, and reliability.

yeah, I agree . I have had some troubler in some of my withdrawals which took a long time.

sometimes it is mandatory to receive your bitcoin fast because you might want to use in someplace else.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
July 23, 2015, 06:40:32 AM
I want to ask your favourite sites too guys

My favourite dice sites would be Primedice and Just-dice, because of they are the most trustworthy among the others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 23, 2015, 03:59:39 AM
I am glad to see my thread is still interesting  Grin

Well my favorites sites are dadice, primedice and diggit.

Be careful with dadice, recently they have been showing a really suspicious behavior, just stick to primedice as it is the most trusted dice site before, probably, just-dice.
i have to disagree with you, you say that they are suspicious just because they did not show their money to public? look at how much prizes they gave away already, its much more than primedice i believe
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
July 23, 2015, 03:50:29 AM
i hope dice site have a solid security.
nice looks.
very nice support.
daily, weekly, monthly prize would be nice.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 23, 2015, 03:06:13 AM

Be careful with dadice, recently they have been showing a really suspicious behavior, just stick to primedice as it is the most trusted dice site before, probably, just-dice.
Activity: 392
July 23, 2015, 02:29:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1274
July 22, 2015, 09:48:09 AM
What makes you decide for a dice site to play in it?

some factors makes i decide to play at a dice site are:
it's easy to play and don't take much time to play & know the result..
the wager are kindly welcoming to player with little BTC on bankroll too..
and some site are offering giveaway, so it's can be played free even without any personally deposit first..

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 21, 2015, 02:15:03 PM
For me, instant or fast withdrawals are important, and reliability.
instant withdrawals are impossible as it would lead to people double spending their bitcoins, for me i need provably fairness and a faucet

I think that's what he meant when he said fast withdraws, There is no such things in the bitcoin world as instant withdraws.
Activity: 854
July 21, 2015, 02:09:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: