Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think - page 2. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 22, 2024, 03:16:15 PM
1. Is this a good time to build crypto portfolio?
It's always the best time to build some assets into your bag, you can just pick whatever in top 20 of coinmarketcap and you can call it a day, just make sure to do research first because even though it's a top rank altcoin on coinmarketcap it doesn't mean you can always jump right into it, you have a risk to jump into wrong times and losing your money.

2. Do you really think that bear market will be a dipping as 2018?
It's possible, but rather difficult to make it dip like 2018. It was a disaster and make more people have negative impact to Crypto in general and made the price continuously decreased for quite long time. Since we are close to halving, I think we won't see that happen in quite long period of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 22, 2024, 02:31:02 PM
The crypto market is currently no longer in a bearish phase. Although I see that current market conditions are not very bullish. This can be seen from the Bitcoin price movement which has experienced another price increase where the Bitcoin price is currently above $41k. Therefore, I believe the bearish phase has ended and now the market is heading into a bullish phase.

indeed the bearish phase have ended, and what we have seen now in the market for the past few days is just a sideway movment, whereas the market is not on a bullish trend or a bearish trend. however now is the perfect time to buy more coins in your portfolio and wait patiently for the the halving and bull run to take place. though history does repeats itself but I'm not sure if the market will dip any further like that of 2018.

The market is in the bullish state with a slow movement because for the past few days bitcoin has been hovering around 51-52k which we have practically seen, the thing is that discovering the crypto that appreciate at this stage is almost impossible unless we are talking about existing altcoin that are working with the lead of bitcoin, buying dip has always being the idea of most crypto minded people because of it's appreciation tendency though altcoin are not like Bitcoin so I will concur to that opinion but waiting for this to decline further as you said may result to trying in futility, ETF approval, halving and bullrun will not allow this trend to stop but in other to remain relevant in the market we have to be smart.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
February 06, 2024, 03:14:17 AM
The crypto market is currently no longer in a bearish phase. Although I see that current market conditions are not very bullish. This can be seen from the Bitcoin price movement which has experienced another price increase where the Bitcoin price is currently above $41k. Therefore, I believe the bearish phase has ended and now the market is heading into a bullish phase.

indeed the bearish phase have ended, and what we have seen now in the market for the past few days is just a sideway movment, whereas the market is not on a bullish trend or a bearish trend. however now is the perfect time to buy more coins in your portfolio and wait patiently for the the halving and bull run to take place. though history does repeats itself but I'm not sure if the market will dip any further like that of 2018.
Activity: 612
Merit: 104
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 06, 2024, 02:39:55 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 05, 2024, 07:07:39 PM
September is the last decline this year so far, because in October and November Bitcoin and the market continued to rise, but at the end of this month there are still more than 20 days left, we will not know whether Bitcoin will continue to rise or will fall.
buying now and building your portfolio is not a bad thing.

That's right, I agree with your opinion in February 2024, build your portfolio from now, if you start today, build your portfolio before the impact of the halving arrives, in installments from now on, don't ever wait or time the market in altcoin installments that according to your research have the potential to rise, remember based on your own research so that your portfolio growth grows rapidly
Activity: 485
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 05, 2024, 10:56:09 AM
I build my portfolio by participating in airdrops and bounties, in other words every time for me is the right time to build a portfolio. Moreover I am a long-term investor, so what I have to do is continue to work to add investment to the portfolio before it is bullish and Bitcoin reaches ATH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 05, 2024, 09:26:06 AM
This question, I think, torments all participants in cryptocurrency trading, and the answer will always be ambiguous. Trading cryptocurrencies is a complex process and the crypto industry is constantly evolving, making it impossible to predict price changes. Try to be prepared for such uncertainty, but still this year may turn out to be bullish.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
January 27, 2024, 05:51:47 PM
As you can see the difference between 2018 and 2023 Bear market is quite different, and we are all expecting Bull Run market 2024 after Bitcoin halving has been take place. The best time to invest on Bitcoin is now, while holding for the next bull run session to start.

I don't know why people will keep waiting for a massive dip before they invest. DCA has solve this problem already. No one knows the real dip of any project. So getting into the market now should be something one should consider as we are getting close to the bullrun as day go by.
Activity: 406
Merit: 84
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 27, 2024, 05:32:07 PM
Yes, I agree with you, in my opinion 2018 was a crypto crash where almost all cryptocurrencies experienced a tremendous decline, including Bitcoin, so at that time many people experienced a breakdown and left crypto, but in 2019 Bitcoin and other coins gradually made progress.  , so that until now the growth of crypto is very calculated,
Experiencing the heavy crash of crypto was outrageous, one couldn't believe with his eyes about the shocking results generated from the crash. I couldn't sleep for days because I was upset with the market and my coin couldn't pump into a good spot, rather it followed the dip and liquidated my portfolio. Cryptocurrency is not for the weak, it's built for the strong and only them can withstand the pressure from the space. I know it's not easy to adapt to the system as a newbie but with consistent decision making, one can grow to become a professional in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 85
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2024, 02:58:20 PM
I think rich investors can wait for bull market but small investors can't because they have less amount of money. So if we want make money from crypto then trade is the best policy for making money. If i have million Asset then i could buy more token and wait for bull market.
Yes you are right. There are some people who sell the invested coins when they need their money after investing. But we always have to remember one thing if we want to trade we have to be patient. If we lose patience after investing.  If we sell the coins, we will not make a profit but face a loss. So we always have to think and then buy and sell the coins.
op I agree with you. There are many people who do not have enough knowledge about investing. Due to lack of investment knowledge, they rush to sell the money they invest very quickly  When we trade in something, we must be patient with the trade. If we do not trade patiently, then we will not be successful in this trade. The most important role in trading is patience We have to trade with patience and time. We always have to have a long term plan in trading. If we don't have a long term plan and don't check the market then we will never be successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
January 25, 2024, 02:31:27 PM
There is no better time in building a crypto portfolio than now. All these while I've in crypto holding, I discovered that the more you procrastinate, is the more you miss opportunities that might be the lowest dip before the bull run. Some one once said, yesterday was the best time to buy Bitcoin, and today is the second best. There is no room for thinking about investing tomorrow because,  the variance in price might become a problem for you tomorrow. We are about to experience the halving this year probably by April, and after that come the bull run which might give us a new ATH upto  $80k.
I agree with you, I think the best time to build a portfolio in various altcoins, including Bitcoin, has already begun. The crypto market was bullish at the beginning of this month but for quite some time the prices of various coins, including Bitcoin, have been trending lower in the market, especially after the approval of Bitcoin ETFs. Bitcoin halving is very close, expect to see a huge bullrun in the crypto market ahead, even BTC enter maybe its ATH. I am trying to grow my crypto portfolio and have already started investing in some of the top alt coins including Bitcoin.
Activity: 921
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 25, 2024, 01:38:21 PM
I feel that the crypto market of 2018 will not bounce back and from the current position we may have a bull market show. Now is the best time to build a crypto portfolio so you should buy the best altcoins and accumulate them in your bag. In fact the more investors grow the easier the bull market will be. Nowadays crypto market is more popular than in the past and the investor position is spread all over the world so you can see bright changes in the crypto market.

Yes, I agree with you, in my opinion 2018 was a crypto crash where almost all cryptocurrencies experienced a tremendous decline, including Bitcoin, so at that time many people experienced a breakdown and left crypto, but in 2019 Bitcoin and other coins gradually made progress.  , so that until now the growth of crypto is very calculated,
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
January 25, 2024, 11:51:44 AM
I fellas I have two questions to ask crypto experts and investors in this forum today

Now that crypto is gaining more investors day by day and crypto adoption is increasing massively I don't think that the next bear market will be crazily low like 2018/2019, what do you think?

It has been two years since the question was asked and the answer to it is still the same. It's the right time to accumulate crypto before they becomes too expensive and you miss out on the train or the rocket. Prices of some coins were much lower in 2021 that what they are today as we already had a small bull and we are on process of consolidating that rise. Coins like bitcoin has doubled while solana increased by 5 times. The prices are trying to stabilize around this range. When a lot of people have bought crypto and current average price, they won't be willing to sell it at current price that would make way for another price jump.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 25, 2024, 11:44:54 AM
As you can see the difference between 2018 and 2023 Bear market is quite different, and we are all expecting Bull Run market 2024 after Bitcoin halving has been take place. The best time to invest on Bitcoin is now, while holding for the next bull run session to start.

There is a difference between the bear market of 2018 and 2023 because every year there is an increase in the price of a bitcoin so if bitcoin is getting increase then every other coin will repeat the same pattern. Now it is 2024 and presently the price is lower but this is all about the preparation for halving which will take place in the month of April.

Now everyone can invest in bitcoin and some best altcoins as market is facing slight dump so if someone wants to become an investor then he should choose certain coin presently without any delay. We cannot predict about bear and bull market based on current worth because this decrease can also be a sign of correction and later we will see more upward movement.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
January 25, 2024, 10:06:46 AM

In fact, you can build a portfolio at any time, as long as the market is experiencing a decline and you are sure that the coins can provide profits, in the short or long term according to your wishes.
that's just my opinion, not to be applied because I usually do that

I hope 2018 will not happen again, even if it does, the grades will definitely be better than 2018

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
January 25, 2024, 07:38:24 AM
In my opinion, the bear market is actually a great opportunity to build your portfolio. Its the time when you can snag Bitcoin and altcoins at more affordable prices. You know what they say, "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Currently, I foresee more price drops in Bitcoin until the halving is over. So, it seems like the perfect time for accumulation. Its smart to start preparing now, ensuring you have the funds ready to buy in during the upcoming dip.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
January 25, 2024, 06:42:38 AM
There is no better time in building a crypto portfolio than now.
Yes rightly said now is the best time to build a crypto portfolio or investment portfolio. Because now almost all coins are low in price especially Bitcoin price is now at 40 thousand dollars which will allow many people to buy more Bitcoins and even increase their investment portfolio.

We are about to experience the halving this year probably by April, and after that come the bull run which might give us a new ATH upto  $80k.
We may be only two months away from Bitcoin halving from now. I think When bitcoin halving starts then bullrun in cryptocurrency market starts then prices of other coins including bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
January 21, 2024, 09:43:30 PM
There is no better time in building a crypto portfolio than now. All these while I've in crypto holding, I discovered that the more you procrastinate, is the more you miss opportunities that might be the lowest dip before the bull run. Some one once said, yesterday was the best time to buy Bitcoin, and today is the second best. There is no room for thinking about investing tomorrow because,  the variance in price might become a problem for you tomorrow. We are about to experience the halving this year probably by April, and after that come the bull run which might give us a new ATH upto  $80k.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 21, 2024, 01:30:19 PM
I feel that the crypto market of 2018 will not bounce back and from the current position we may have a bull market show. Now is the best time to build a crypto portfolio so you should buy the best altcoins and accumulate them in your bag. In fact the more investors grow the easier the bull market will be. Nowadays crypto market is more popular than in the past and the investor position is spread all over the world so you can see bright changes in the crypto market.
Activity: 517
Merit: 12
January 21, 2024, 11:31:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: