Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you hate about Bitcoin ? - page 8. (Read 10804 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 29, 2016, 08:23:08 PM
I'm not here to advertise any alternative coins , no worries .
Bitcoin is not perfect (nothing is if you ask me) , so I would like to ask users what are the things that you hate ? or simply don't like in Bitcoin and would like to see them changing (If possible of course) ?

I myself don't like the fact that we can't get at least an estimated number of the how much Bitcoin user there is out there or know how Bitcoin is growing .

Transactions shouldn't be taken seriously because there is a lot of services that use bots to make those transactions (sig campaigns , gambling websites , faucets , and exchange services).

Number of wallets in online services such Blockchain.info shouldn't be taken seriously as-well since making several accounts is possible.

I don't like the huge confirmation times  of bitcoin. It takes forever for the transactions to be confirmed. It also introduced gambling into by life, which is pretty depressing.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 29, 2016, 07:49:08 PM
I do not have so many problems in bitcoin. I'm comfortable with all the facilities provided by the bitcoin. there may be some issues such as waiting times confirmation. but still can be tolerated
i also have no problem with bitcoin. but i think there are some minor issues to be solve like the transection duration problem and the legalization of the bitcoin but he state i think its just a bit issue related to bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
June 29, 2016, 05:21:54 PM
I do not have so many problems in bitcoin. I'm comfortable with all the facilities provided by the bitcoin. there may be some issues such as waiting times confirmation. but still can be tolerated
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 29, 2016, 05:02:33 PM
I think the only two things that i hate about bitcoins are slow confirmation and the price of bitcoin that is continue rising because i can't afford bitcoin now because it's too expensive for me lol.

Slow confirmation can be annoying on exchanges and webshops, but when you pay friends you both now it's real time and the deal if there was a deal can go through.
But make sure to wait at least 1 confirmation just so things are set.

For small transactions, a confirmation is seldom needed.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 29, 2016, 02:22:05 PM
I think the only two things that i hate about bitcoins are slow confirmation and the price of bitcoin that is continue rising because i can't afford bitcoin now because it's too expensive for me lol.

Do not worry too much. If the confirmation time to too slow, there will be not much usage of bitcoin, the price will not rise too high.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2016, 11:18:28 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 10:57:40 PM
Cant pay everywhere with it.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2016, 10:54:13 PM
Nothing is perfect but i can't say that there is something that i hate about bitcoin,there are only two things that i dislike.
1) Only a few shops/sellers accept bitcoin
2) sometimes confirmation takes too long
Hopefully both will change in the future.
Yes, That is the most common problem of bitcoin, Less online shops that accepts bitcoin but you make a way to buy, can convert it to other currency, Confirmation is the very most common problem. I dont think i know a way to stop that
Activity: 231
June 13, 2016, 04:15:58 PM
For me the only thing i hate to bitcoin is when the tranactions is slowly confirmed.When i needs funds to my site and send it,it is always delayed.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 04:03:34 PM
Wygładzanie włosów
Kuracje dla włosów
Szampony i odżywki
Activity: 447
June 13, 2016, 04:01:58 PM
The only thing I dislike is that a lot of places don't accept it yet.
thats true, there should be more places where people could spend their coins

i also dont like the fact that its price might fall a lot and make me lose money
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
June 13, 2016, 03:43:28 PM
Well first , Bitcoin is a nice new techno currency which helps all of us towards a better life in general, with more possibilities for us, as more Bitcoin means more money for us.

However there are a few - points
1) Volatility is too high in the Bitcoin price, you never know what to expect
2) Hackers are after it more than anything else during this time (lot of successful hacking attempts, mainly online wallets)
3) There are very few big merchants who accept it, although Steam and Dell are accepting it so far, plus Overstock (so maybe this will change soon)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
June 13, 2016, 03:33:13 PM
The only thing I dislike is that a lot of places don't accept it yet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 13, 2016, 03:09:56 PM
Nothing is perfect but i can't say that there is something that i hate about bitcoin,there are only two things that i dislike.
As of now in modern technology the BTC is very useful to earn since the everyone target is money. So there is nothing to dislike. There are many benefits in BTC to list out. Except bitcoin wallet hacking since i have many of people gets hacked and lost their balance. However BTC cannot bare this hacking only the wallet owner.
Activity: 854
June 13, 2016, 01:29:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
June 13, 2016, 01:26:13 PM
There no reason for me to hate bitcoin instead I'm using bitcoin for my investation to paid my school fee.
Actually my goverment still hate bitcoin because some people may use bitcoin for something bad like terorist activity
Activity: 224
June 13, 2016, 01:24:15 PM
I'm not here to advertise any alternative coins , no worries .
Bitcoin is not perfect (nothing is if you ask me) , so I would like to ask users what are the things that you hate ? or simply don't like in Bitcoin and would like to see them changing (If possible of course) ?

I myself don't like the fact that we can't get at least an estimated number of the how much Bitcoin user there is out there or know how Bitcoin is growing .

Transactions shouldn't be taken seriously because there is a lot of services that use bots to make those transactions (sig campaigns , gambling websites , faucets , and exchange services).

Number of wallets in online services such Blockchain.info shouldn't be taken seriously as-well since making several accounts is possible.

There is only 1 thing that i dislike about bitcoin. That is the HYIPS, I almost lost about 100usd of bitcoin because of that scam sites. But don't worry, that time is when im just noob here in the bitcoin world. But now, i can say that im smarter that before Smiley Because of this forum, i learned alot from it. I got advice for the pros and i apply it into my bitcoin life. And now im smarter that beforeeeee
May 29, 2016, 10:45:29 AM
Everything is perfect with bitcoin but sometime i have to sent bitcoin to some person but i cant sent it  several times because of confirmation problem i didnt comfirmation on the time  if this problem can handle to use bitcoin will be perfect
I think there is nothing special to hate about bitcoin. but the only thing is to wait while changing my bitcoin to USD and then to my flat currency. its really take a lot of time. it sometime bother me while waiting for such transection.
May 29, 2016, 09:00:28 AM
Everything is perfect with bitcoin but sometime i have to sent bitcoin to some person but i cant sent it  several times because of confirmation problem i didnt comfirmation on the time  if this problem can handle to use bitcoin will be perfect
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
May 29, 2016, 08:53:59 AM
the only thing that i ever hated about bitcoin is some parts of the community. mostly the FUD spreadors who stop at nothing to spread their shtt all over the media.
Pages:
Jump to: