Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you hate about Bitcoin ? - page 9. (Read 10804 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2016, 08:51:00 AM
there is nothing in bitcoin that i dislike. the only thing i might want to see change is probably the confirmation times. but i don't think these will ever be changed. so i don't really have problems with it.

Agree, there is one thing about bitcoins which one need to know and notice to people That Bitcoin is Legal International currency. because of this doubt many people still away from it.

Its surely a legal currency and we are using it for good, unless we don't use it for illegal activities its legal to all of us, and people should be made aware of that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 29, 2016, 08:47:41 AM
there is nothing in bitcoin that i dislike. the only thing i might want to see change is probably the confirmation times. but i don't think these will ever be changed. so i don't really have problems with it.

Agree, there is one thing about bitcoins which one need to know and notice to people That Bitcoin is Legal International currency. because of this doubt many people still away from it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
May 29, 2016, 08:15:03 AM
bitcoin ever made me panic. I sent some bitcoin through online wallet with a small fee. and how long the delivery time? I took 4 days to accept the deal.
Activity: 798
May 29, 2016, 08:10:19 AM
There is just two things i hate about bitcoin.First is of its transctions.All transactions sometimes are being delayed because of blockchain,and my payments always comes late to the receiver.Second thing is because of hackers,cause of bitcoins popularity and price many hackers wants to get many bitcoins and keep on hacking bitcoin wallets ive been hacked already for about 3-5 time and i lost so much bitcoins

I agree. Slow confirmation time is a pain, but it is manageable. However, getting hacked is no fun. Imagine if you lost 5 or 6 figures worth of btc just because of hacking. That would be no fun at all.  Sad

Exactly no one wants to loose their hard earned coins, its better to take safe and corrective measure in beginning to avoid it, and some times confirmations takes too long which is really irritating.
Activity: 656
May 29, 2016, 08:06:22 AM
There is just two things i hate about bitcoin.First is of its transctions.All transactions sometimes are being delayed because of blockchain,and my payments always comes late to the receiver.Second thing is because of hackers,cause of bitcoins popularity and price many hackers wants to get many bitcoins and keep on hacking bitcoin wallets ive been hacked already for about 3-5 time and i lost so much bitcoins

I agree. Slow confirmation time is a pain, but it is manageable. However, getting hacked is no fun. Imagine if you lost 5 or 6 figures worth of btc just because of hacking. That would be no fun at all.  Sad
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 29, 2016, 07:47:33 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
May 29, 2016, 06:06:16 AM
One of the hate in bitcoin i think the transaction it takes too long before your transaction get confirm unlike paypal its instant and secured.. also why bitcoin dont have a power to reverse transaction..
legendary
Activity: 1148
May 29, 2016, 06:01:29 AM
One thing that bugs me a bit is that it is not possible to find out the exact amount of Bitcoin I need before I make a purchase online. Like say something costs $50, I can't know the conversion rate or the exact amount Bitcoin I need until I checkout. It's only after site sends me to BitPay to make the payment that I'll know the exact amount. It's not really a big deal because I already know roughly how much it'll be but it's still a bit annoying not to be able to plan to the nearest Satoshi in advance. It would be nice if when shopping on regular sites, you had button next to the Dollar price that you can click to instantly check the amount in Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
May 29, 2016, 05:42:56 AM
I don't really hate anything about bitcoin except about this forum. I love the current forum layout(I'm sure many will agree with me), and I think the new forum software takes away all the fun to the forum.

I could be mistaken, the beta version of the forum might not be refined yet, but currently speaking I don't like the new design of the forum.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 29, 2016, 05:38:44 AM
the confirmation is very long time, not like paypal, zero confirmation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 29, 2016, 05:36:13 AM
I'm not here to advertise any alternative coins , no worries .
Bitcoin is not perfect (nothing is if you ask me) , so I would like to ask users what are the things that you hate ? or simply don't like in Bitcoin and would like to see them changing (If possible of course) ?

I myself don't like the fact that we can't get at least an estimated number of the how much Bitcoin user there is out there or know how Bitcoin is growing .

Transactions shouldn't be taken seriously because there is a lot of services that use bots to make those transactions (sig campaigns , gambling websites , faucets , and exchange services).

Number of wallets in online services such Blockchain.info shouldn't be taken seriously as-well since making several accounts is possible.

I never hated bitcoin, because I have benefited a lot from knowing bitcoin. I just hate people who misuse bitcoin for negative things. Because it makes bitcoin hated by people who are not familiar with bitcoin and what benefits can be from bitcoin. Because I think if everyone knows bitcoin, nobody will hate it. Cheesy thank you
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 29, 2016, 05:26:05 AM
Im just hating the very very long confirmation, it took me 12 hours before i send my bitcoin to a hyip, if i sent in 12 hours with a fast confirmation so ive earn in that 12  hours
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
May 29, 2016, 05:01:00 AM
It's not really directly about bitcoins, but I do hate the feeling of being mocked whenever I use or mention of bitcoin in the public. People here are quite the 'trendy' people and mock those who do not go with the trend.
I'll be more surprised if bitcoin becomes a trend and they'll be like leeches leeching on me and I'll just slap the hell out of them.
Activity: 756
May 28, 2016, 04:57:59 PM
maybe for the slow confirmation time, and for the blockchain (Bitcoin Hot Wallet) that got lot of maintenance.
so for the confirmation time is shut down into unknown time, est 6h~1d
Activity: 656
May 28, 2016, 04:15:48 PM
Slow confirmation time. Seriously, after using some altcoins, BTC just looks so slow.  Sad
Activity: 616
May 28, 2016, 03:13:08 PM
I just hate that sometimes it takes very much time for the transactions to confirm.
If this problem would have been solved, then it would have been very good to me.

That is what the most people hate, it sometimes take ages to complete a transactions due to the confirms it need.
I hope they will find something on it in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 28, 2016, 02:55:03 PM
There is only one thing to be very bad i think that no one knows whats going  to happen next with bitcoin since it is unpredictable if prices will go higher or down and wait long for halving as well. it really takes very long time for transactions for confirmation too.

Never expect a statement like from a senior member rank.

Just a obvious information to you that because people don't know what will be the price, it giving us the opportunity to make profits at every price trend. At the same time, also giving us an opportunity to buy some so called "cheap" coins.
Activity: 742
May 28, 2016, 02:45:24 PM
There is only one thing to be very bad i think that no one knows whats going  to happen next with bitcoin since it is unpredictable if prices will go higher or down and wait long for halving as well. it really takes very long time for transactions for confirmation too.
Activity: 658
May 28, 2016, 02:37:52 PM
I just hate that sometimes it takes very much time for the transactions to confirm.
If this problem would have been solved, then it would have been very good to me.
Well i think that's only my problem too .when putting some investments especially on trading sites and transferring wallet to wallet confirmation takes time .
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
May 28, 2016, 11:02:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: