Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 27. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
crypto currency can be useful because it can be used globally, easily and very transparently
what I like most about the crypto currency is its very attractive price fluctuations that can provide benefits for traders.
I do not think crypto currency is better than fiat currency. it may be more deficiencies. but why am i here? because I am just a bounty hunter
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
I like cryptocurrency because I will not lose money or wallet (using backups and password manager for keys), mostly they act as an element of functioning of the system at the same time and I can send money anywhere to anyone without bureaucracy and very fast  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Crypto is the most sophisticated invention that exists today, useful for life and able to improve the economy of the world community.
There is no reason for us not to like it, crypto is not a threat like malware or terrorist, crypto is our friend to step in a better life.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

I think, cryptocurrency is not a seasonal business, now cryptocurrency is basically made as an alternative currency. The financial revolution as a transaction tool is much easier, faster and safer. Unwittingly we have entered the digital age, an era where everything has to be done quickly and precisely, crypto is here.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100

In cryptocurrency, I see a great opportunity to earn a lot of money in a relatively short period of time. Also, the technology of blockchain will help ordinary people to overpay for intermediaries who are trying to be in all sectors of daily life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency very useful specially in different type f digital transaction. The beast about the crypto's is the price volatility also it is good form of investment even in short-term or long-term. Crypto's also give an opportunity to gain profit through trading and form of investment.
Activity: 322
Cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to make your future bright . It is easy to acess in anywhere  , it is more convenient to transact in all world . It is very easy and simple to use it everyone can take benifits to follow it . It can help in your finicial problems.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
What I like best in crypto is the fast transactions, the future that they want to achieve. Also how they grow from 0 to a hundred usd in value.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The best thing about cryptocurrency is that you can invest most project even they are not implemented in your country !

Personally like WPP Energy which is a platform using eco-friendly equipments to produce Clean Energy to reduce the Pollution Globally ! And also Most of their Equipments are already in the market that makes there project more legitimate !
Activity: 406

it is very useful because you can transfer your funds to anyone, anytime, and anywhere with ease. there is also a lot of opportunity and a lot of ways to earn using cryptocurrency.

I like the best when every crypto in the market increases and reach their new highest peak.
its anonymity.
Activity: 74
I like the crypto currency earning money even if you do not have the money to earn this job as long as you follow the rules they are sure to earn a profit through the bounty campaign !! just active active in this forum !! and that's just how I can say it's best to do part time job
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
I like the anonymity of the crypto currency. For example, it would be very convenient to pay for plastic surgery of an intimate nature in the hospital, while not pointing out the binding to the person. Or send a payment to the other side of the world for a small commission, without using the help of the bank.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrencies give freedom from banks now you can spend your money where you want with low fees;)
many things I like about crypto apart from very high value and very easy usage and we need to know that Cryptocurrencies can not be faked and transactions can not be reversed arbitrarily by the sender and one other benefit is how Cryptocurrency is not bound by exchange rates , interest rate or transaction fee. In addition, digital currency transactions occur at the same rate, regardless of where the sender and receiver are located.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
1- Volatility
2- Technology
3- Decentralization
4- Opportunity
5- Profit potential

These are the few reason why I am here. But of course this market is not suitable for all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is very useful because in this way we can even pay any transaction in just a few of seconds. The best thing I like about crypto currency is that it has the capability to help people especially in terms of financial aspects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto currency makes me free and independent. I can’t work, do my favorite thing, spend money and know that I still have a lot, and tomorrow will be even more. Because I believe that the crypto currency will get stronger and grow in price! And those who believe in it, too, will grow and grow rich.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
Crypto gives the feeling that everyone who has it can be rich. With crypto currency, each of us becomes very close to wealth - just stretch out your hand. There are no limits. One of your coins at the price of $ 0.01 tomorrow can become a price of $ 100. This is magic. Everything is much more complicated with fiat.
Activity: 365
Merit: 101
In me personal life I love the most that freedom, that Bitcoin is giving you. I`m now in the village, and I still can work from my house here in cryptocurrency. It is amazing that I am not tight to a specific place.
Activity: 490
The fact that bitcoib and cryptocurrency as a whole ensure and guarantee individual financial freedom and to very large extent privacy and ease at which you can store spend your coin in and out of regulated time!
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Well, speaking about crypto, I can point out decentralisation and independency, privacy( in some cases) and transparency ( it is not opposite to privacy in this case). But it is far from being implemented in real business
Pages:
Jump to: