Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 30. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
Most of all I like it here when you were doing bounty and they paid you you go to see how much you earned and you have 300 dollars in the account is just unrealistic feeling!
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

Its usefulness for me is as a digital currency, that does not need to and fro carrying about movement. One can have 10-20 btc and can move without no one know his of a million worth.
Crypto currency is very flexible and easy to use.
It has no central control and transactions cannot be traced/tracked.
For me, it just fun being among those with the latest technology that is going to shake the world.
Activity: 121
Personally, I like for one reason, it's a risk. Get a lot or lose everything
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it is useful because you can use it wherever you are
I like the best is, you can buy any crypto in exchange of fiat, and that crypto can be use through online transactions with other people by being anonymous.
it makes you anonymous. and its a lot more convenient to use when it comes to transaction.
Cryptocurrency has initiated a new era of transactions and the traditional way of banking, trading, or investment. It is decentralized and is not controlled by a single network. Transactions in cryptocurrency is fast, private, and charges are cheap. Aside from transactions, it offers opportunities for investment  and trading, it also has the potential to generate profit even at shorter period of time, and earn income at own convenience. However, all these should be accompanied with patience, commitment, and positivity to succeed and be productive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think the best thing about cryptocurrency that I like is that I can use it to make deal with everyone in the whole world very easily without having an Visa card or any kind of bank card. Beside, I also can earn extra money by joining cryptocurrency world and I feel very like it because I can use these money to buy everything that I want Cheesy
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Their are many reasons first whole world trade at same plateform it's decentralized it trade 24 hour daily without any breaks you can trade in many exchange and every exchange has different price it's not a negative point for me and at kast not least if you buy coin in ico time you can get heavy discount too so these are positive points from my side for you question.
And if you see their are many exchange which work like exchanger too like btc to get etc.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
1. Because it is fully decentralized thats why.
2. Very Fast transaction and low cost . there is no rules and regulation also thats why.
3. Both are fully different.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
it is useful because you can use it wherever you are
I like the best is, you can buy any crypto in exchange of fiat, and that crypto can be use through online transactions with other people by being anonymous.
it makes you anonymous. and its a lot more convenient to use when it comes to transaction.
Activity: 112
The most useful thing about crypto currency is, it doesn't need to have a third party to make a transaction. That is the most useful thing about crypto currency. I like to be connected with crypto currency because I know it is the future. I mean the usage of crypto currency will increase in future.
Activity: 299
Cryptocurrencies deed immunity from botanists promptly you expend your cash where you inclination with low fees
Activity: 111
The most useful thing about crypto currency is, it doesn't need to have a third party to make a transaction. That is the most useful thing about crypto currency. I like to be connected with crypto currency because I know it is the future. I mean the usage of crypto currency will increase in future.
Activity: 434
I like the best about cryptocurrency because they are helpful to their investors to earn a huge amount of income or profit in easily way to sustain their needs in terms of financial aspects.
Activity: 57
I like the anonymity of cryptocurrency and decentralization. This is the complete digital currency so it is a easiest and fastest way of doing transactions and secure transaction. Cryptocurrency is a easy to access in anywhere so it is more convenient to transact in all over the world. Fiat currency is not a transparent but Cryptocurrency is always transparent and it is user friendly. Cryptocurrency represent the spirit of freedom. it helps the jobless person to have jobs for their family to support for their needs. It gives more profit than regular jobs.
Activity: 286
Cryptocurrency really gives a lot of opportunities to any individuals who are willing to study, understand, invest  and most importantly to earn additional income.  I like the though that it gives an opportunities to improve the social being, and financial stability not only for me but to others also who are willing to learn.
Activity: 854
I find it useful because it make things easier for me.

What I like the best about cryptocurrency is its convenience and transparency.

I think it's because it's backed up by something real and it's transparent that it is from electricity and hashpower of computers. However fiat is backed by something hidden that we don't know what or don't have access to it, I think.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
I like Cryptocurrency because of its secrecy. It also helped me gain more knowledge in this new and fascinating field.
Activity: 115
i like crypto currency because as a source of income and can be Made flat money easily in liquid in the bank and i like the bounty program
Activity: 74

We are all familiar about this type of currency, many people talking about this cryptocurrency but they are not believing on it, some people saying that is it a scam thing only that's why they are not interested about it. They didn't know behind this currency, that it has more benefits than fiat. The best ever about crypto is that, it is easy to earn if you have more time and much preferred on it. This is very useful in online system basis.
Activity: 140
What I like the most is to be able to transfer value to anywhere in the world without too much fee and any third party involved. Also, be able to manage your own money, money in the bank is not yours.
Activity: 23
Talking about now i guess DAKUCE is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange where in you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. Apart from the aforementioned cryptocurrencies the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded. The trading system is backed by highly accelerated and technically efficient hardware platform thereby enhancing the tolerance level by thousand times than regular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: