Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 25. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
There is so much I can do in cryptocurrency, and all that can produce. It helped me previously unemployed. Thanks to crypto I have income even able to finance my family. What I like most about cryptocurrency is its fast, personal, and low cost transaction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is not limited to countries, has no high commissions, has quick translation,high anonymity of many coins, but it is very volatile.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Ability to send fund using blockchain technology, this innovations can't be overlooked, lastly getting collectible items on blochain these are few reasons why i like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is useful for non-cash payments and the lack of any state influence or control over this currency. That's what makes this currency stand out at the moment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
the uniqueness of cryptocurrency is very attracted the attention of many investors, such as market movements very fast and drastic, this is what makes me also interested, because if we can utilize this properly then we will make a profit
Activity: 518
What I like best in cryptocurrency is the big profit I get in trading. You can choose a short term or long term goal. I was excited when my coins were somewhat rising.
Activity: 196
The advantages of cryptocurrencies over Fiat money in the first place is that they can not be stolen, unless you know the private key). Second, small fees for transferring large amounts of money. Third, there is no Central server that can hack or disable.
Activity: 53
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is not only useful, but also very convenient, and I believe that it could completely replace our usual money.
Activity: 42
Cryptographic money makes me free and autonomous. I can't work, do my most loved thing, burn through cash and realize that despite everything I have a great deal, and tomorrow will be much more. Since I trust that the digital currency will get more grounded and develop in cost! What's more, the individuals who put stock in it, as well, will develop and develop rich.
Activity: 12
So why crypto currency is useful to the economy?
Because it generates the capital that people spend, thus prompting the economy to grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
For now one of the best things that cryptocurrency gave me a long way the financial state increasing I can say that this is the freedom to work whenever I want and wherever I want it to do, I am free.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154

I like crypti because it gives us the opportunity to do something meaningful while earning real money no age limit so students , parents, even oldies can do crypto instead of just sitting  and doind nothing.

It is useful because we can use crypto as a payment even though it is not yet for all things.

The best thing I like abour crypto is that its price can really go up high, high that we are not expecting.

Unlike fiat, every part of the world has united because there is crypto
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
crypto money truly gives a considerable measure of chances to any people who will think about, comprehend, contribute and in particular to win extra salary. I like the however that it gives a chances to enhance the social being, and budgetary dependability for me as well as who will learn.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
There are many points I like in the crypto world. a new technology and it excites me. The use of blockchain technology is increasing. in some countries, taxes can be paid with crypto money. we can use crypt money when shopping. I like crypt money because it is a source of income.
Activity: 38
I am really interested in this technology and for me it's very exciting to be part of something new for our society.
Activity: 154
In cryptocurrency, I like this opportunity to earn on it the most. I like to trade on the stock exchange, participate in ico, and also like to participate in bounty companies
Activity: 70
Blockchain with a Purpose
Fast transaction without commision, or small commision. And this is more comfortable to use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
I like crypto that today you have a coin equivalent to $100, and tomorrow it can cost $200 or $300. And this is the fastest and easiest way to become better off. I also like the hypothetical possibility of using crypto as a single currency around the world. You will not need to exchange fiat for the currency of the country in which you arrived.
Activity: 105
Crypto is useful mainly because of the tech and blockchain technology and all its use cases. For trading, cryptocurrency is better than fiat due to high volatility. Though this requires proper understanding of the markets to let this be the case. Digital assets are generally better than fiat but will take a lot of work for mass adoption.
Activity: 168
I mostly like the RIPPLE and ETH. Because it has a very strong block chain technology and the platforms and  Its generate the volume very fast. I think it' price will be cross the BTC price in these next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: