Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies are a very fickle and nervous way of earning. But I'm still trying to be a part of it because that's exactly what I need right now. being part of the realm of the future is a great pleasure and I don't know how to miss it.
Activity: 121
I like cryptocurrency because of its transparency and decentralization. We don't have to depend on bank or others. Also, it takes only a few minutes to transfer a million US dollar which is a great benefit while with a bank, it may take more than one month.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

Cryptocurrency is very interesting. In addition, thanks to them there is a huge opportunity for major development and I really like what I can do. Also can not but rejoice at the possible sharp growth and increase in my capital several times
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
i like that it really makes your brain works! and i love that it can't be controlled. also many wonderful procects has been created due to the fact theny needed their coin.
Activity: 252
Its being oriented on the far future. I can do this as well with the help of holding for example and I will get money just with keeping them there, without moves at all.
Activity: 238
I like its decentralization way of working because it is so cool to control money with my own and without ane other influencors like giants and so on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Most of the cryptocurrency I like the height. And quite large. And that's the reason I do it. At any time, my investments can grow several times, how can you miss this opportunity? At the same time I do not need to do anything
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I do not know, everyone finds something in this area, Someone sees a great potential and technology that can change our familiar world for the better. Someone sees in cryptocurrencies a huge potential for the implementation of their own plans and thoughts. And someone just sees what amount of money he can earn here. I think that cryptocurrency is the first sphere in the world that has such a huge potential for growth and multiplication of money. What do you think about this?
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
what I like most about crypto is price, crypto gives a lot of choices of coins that have high prices. now crypto offers benefits with multiple investments and profits. but for now we need to be careful with crypto because the market is in an unstable condition.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/
1.Cryptocurrency is useful, to secure the exchange of any information between 2 parties, or n no. of parties, when there is an exchange of an agreement, contract, money, or exchange of any goods, it eliminates the dependency on any 3rd party.
2.It covers those geographical areas of the world where the governments have not been able to reach, basically it gives an individual access to the outside world, akin to Internet.
3.Cryptocurrencies are global whereas, fiat is localised.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is useful because of the transparency and decentralization it presents. What I loves most about crypto is the blockchain at its core, and this makes cryptocurrency better than fiat since it creates a borderless decentralized economy. Mfchain's inter-blockchain connectivity will allow different blockchains to communicate and transact seamlessly. Crypto is here to stay, just as blockchain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102

which makes cryptocurrency useful for all of us is, the first with the existence of cryptocurrency we can understand that this is a new innovation in technological development. what I like most about cryptocurrency is that we can do several ways to be able to earn money smartly. First, we can make investments to trade.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency is an advanced technology which has made transactions easier and faster now. It also generates more profit when you invest in it.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
When cryptocurrency is created, all confirmed transactions are stored in a public ledger. All identities of coin owners are encrypted to ensure the legitimacy of record keeping. Because the currency is decentralized, you own it. Neither government nor bank has any control over it. The blockchain is the reason why cryptocurrency has any value. Ease of use is the reason why cryptocurrency is in high demand. All you need is a smart device, an internet connection and instantly you become your own bank making payments and money transfers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

trustless, cashless, future proof.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
The best option crypto has its sending money from Australia to Kongo for example just for minutes and without spending time and money in banks P2P is great.
Activity: 653
Cryptocurrency could make us more profit with bitcoin and give us have the asset for the future, never left about cryptocurrecny and always support how ever of bitcoin and altcoin price now, you have keep trust bitcoin will be on the higher price again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is a very advanced technology and this is perfect for days now. Because today is definitely more people who like to invest. And when investing in Cryptocurrency the results obtained. So now more and more people in the world because of Cryptocurrency can get a huge profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
I like the openness of the system. You can see all transactions in the network. I also like the fact that I can store my funds myself. Cryptocurrency is not needed banks. Well, the most important thing for which we are all here - you can earn money on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
Everyone has the same and different opinion about cryptocurrency, I really like cryptocurrency because it has a transparent transaction system. We can see every day the crypto community is increasing. It indicates that cryptocurrency has a good future for payment systems.
Pages:
Jump to: