Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In my opinion, this cryptocurrency technology makes a new breakthrough for investors to have new land to invest. The results that can be obtained from investments in crypto are much higher compared to investments in real estate or other fields. The results obtained from crypto can also be used for investment in real estate or other fields as well so that we can have a wider investment land.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Cryptocurrency is a technology that is very good. And Cryptocurrency for me is the most profitable place to invest. And as long as I know Cryptocurrency also get lots of benefits for the life of me. Cryptocurrency able to revamp the economy I am getting better. So I will continue to work to Cryptocurrency and continue to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
what I know about cryptocurrency is an institution that has the role of helping bitcoin or altcoin which is a difficult time to play a second role so cryptocurrency is the right choice for bitcoin with altcoin
Activity: 485
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

Cryptocurrency is important because it allow us to take control of our financial activities. The best thing I like about crypto is its fast transaction. It is better than fiat because of the following reasons :Decentralization,Secured Transaction, Lower Transaction Fees and it can be used everywhere.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
cryptocurrency is moving very quickly in the market for crypto. It makes me very interested in trading of crypto. How does I saw last year a lot of people who get to market movements from the end of last year. and many people are losers because the decline at the beginning of this year. It is simply wonderful, there is no trade market moving as fast as it is.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Some Altcoins have a golden opportunity that may not be repeated for a very long time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Cryptocurrency is efficient, borderless, almost instant and cheap to transfer anywhere in the world plus the underlying blockchain technology is itself an innovation and an asset, soon we will see mass adoption of this technology and the holders will be laughing to the bank.
what you convey is the superiority of investment with crypto currencies, and in general the reason people have an interest in investing in crypto currencies is an advantage even though the risk they get is very large
Activity: 5
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
With the technology from Crypto, it opens up jobs for those who do not have a job, providing additional income for those whose income is still minimal. I like crypto because technology is able to provide greater opportunities to make large amounts of money with a faster time. But the time needed is not always fast, because the flow from crypto does not always soar, there are times when it recedes as it is now.
brand new
Activity: 0
long-term investment is great for a better future life with the assets we have and will benefit greatly in the future but with an investment note only on coins that have excellent potential for the future and will continue to increase prices. so I prefer to invest only on bitcoin and ethereum for the long term, both coins are undoubtedly by the growth of its value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Crypto is useful because in our crypto world there are several ways to get profits easily such as joining an airdrop or bounty campaign, and in terms of investment the benefits are also quite tempting, although crypto is one of the easy ways to make a profit but there is also a risk like crypto market conditions now is a particular risk for crypto, an unstable and uncertain situation makes participants in crypto either now an investor or a bounty hunter or else afraid if this is a sign that this is the end of crypto because You could say all the crypto coins have experienced a very drastic price decline and until now they have not experienced a recovery.
brand new
Activity: 0
For me, long term investment is one kind of investment that you must have as long as it gives you even a small amount but steady income or dividend. One example is the Kucoin Shares that gives its holders a percentage of the profits on a daily basis. Small in the short term but it will have a big impact in the long term.
Activity: 980
I like the most that the cryptocurrency market has no such thing as taxes. In addition, cryptocurrency transactions are transferred quickly and with minimal fees.
some altcoin has lowest fee for its transaction.if this is implemeted to make huge money tranfer in international trader, maybe bank system could be replace.and this is best feature i like.
Activity: 602
I like the most that the cryptocurrency market has no such thing as taxes. In addition, cryptocurrency transactions are transferred quickly and with minimal fees.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Cryptocurrency is better than fiat because it allows payments across borders within the shortest possible time anytime. Cryptocurrencies are not subjected to counterfeit like the Fiat. Cryptocurrency breeds trust and transparency because all transactions a stored on the Blockchain and can be verified at anytime.
Activity: 602

What i like from cryptocurrency is this market is new investment and i am believe this is growing market and still undervalue market. We can gain profits from this market because of it and i am believe with limited supply, cryptocurrency is better than fiat
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
There was something i thought of and which i just realised. It is also one of the factors that has motivated to like and prefer crypto to fiat. Although, fiat is also useful in its own capacity.
If i keep my money in fiat, it will yield nothing and there is no business sense in it, but if it is in crypto, it has the tendency to bring good yield.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
One of the thing I like about crypto currency is the fact that anyone anywhere in the part of any world can easily send and receive payment instantly without a third party or any interference without knowing the person or filing document to open an account, it's something that have not been possible with the bank but cryptos have solved it. that;s why i love cryptos.
Activity: 6
In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
Activity: 6
Long-term investments are very risky. I have one and I just watch. For today, short-term profits (6 months, year) brought more profit. It all depends on the circumstances.
Pages:
Jump to: