Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 4395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
I like their duplicity. They are anonymous at the same time, but also everyone can check and see everything. They can make you rich or poor.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

Cryptocurrency is the innovation of fiats. It gives us easy and fast transactions of payment for different establishment. Also in cryptocurrency you can also gain income, it has double purpose gaining at the same time enjoying its benefits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
New platform for youth and investors. It is free from taxation and also help to do electronic payment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I believe that the coolest thing about cryptocurrency is its potential. She can give us everything, but she can also take it all. It all depends on your choice.
Activity: 714
Cryptocurrencies are a truly unique invention. First of all, it is a new economy that will be able to eliminate a number of existing problems in payment systems around the world, such as VISA, MASTERCARD and others. Secondly, it is a great tool for earning. Early cryptocurrency activists have already managed to earn very large amounts of money in a few years. Well, in the third payment cryptocurrency as for me is very convenient and safe.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal

the investment is the best thing on in Cryptocurrency. I see the development of present at Cryptocurrency much supported by the presence of investment so it is able to rely on being the main forms of support to the development of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
I like this Cryptocurrency because of the technology that can give us the knowledge and benefit financially. Cryptocurrency I think more useful because this industry is a very large business. And here is the best place to invest. By investing in the crypto is certainly a lot of people who have become rich.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
I really like its independence from the price of other currencies and secure transfers in cryptocurrency. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
I like the most the fact it's only about people, not the government and not the institutions. It's now quite negative, but in the future it will turn into positive thing.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Because it is a free choice. You are free to use this alternative.
And many people see it as a better alternative because it is free, fast and transparent.
Activity: 812
Speed, transparency, decentralization, feeling of freedom and being beyond the system. I think cryptocurrency and crypto-everything is where the humankind is going towards.
to understand that all these pink ones were very active at the dawn of the development of the crypto-currency market, but see what is happening in the market today and it becomes clear that manipulation does not provide an opportunity to be independent.
the best thing about being in the Cryptocurrency would be very able to count on it as the main coins are very profitable.
 that is a very capable of trading I rely on at Cryptocurrency to make a considerable profit.
Activity: 350
I think I like cryptocurrencies because it can trade freely, because in the cryptocurrency market, you can trade freely without having to complete too many steps! And there are more opportunities to make money here!
Activity: 588
Cryptocurrency gives us a lot. As fear and joy. How can that not be fascinating? People reach for this and always know the unknown.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 348
Most of all I like the prospects that the cryptocurrency offers. But we must use this opportunity and not miss our chance.
do you mean the benefits of crypto? I think everyone in the crypto world would like the benefits that can be gained. but for me the attraction is this is an extraordinary technological renewal, how can everyone believe in the virtual world. it made me even more interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
I like the fact that crypto currency guarantees that I have full control over my money. I decide what to do with it, without worrying about the fact that some bank is ticking my transaction or something like that. fast and efficient transactions are also one of the things I like most about crypto conversions.
Activity: 308
If you're asking me if what I like best about crypto currency is that crypto currency can be used as a payment to any kind such as product or services and it can also be deposited or transmitted to anywhere in the world without using any kind of bank services with greater anonymity.
Activity: 224
Most of all I like the prospects that the cryptocurrency offers. But we must use this opportunity and not miss our chance.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
I think for me the best part is being able to be my own bank. Like now all of my coins are controlled by me, it is my money and I do not have to pass through any third party institutions for me to use my money the way I please. I can carry out transactions at any time I se fit and to any part of the world. Also let's not forget the fact that cryptos make us a lot of money.

I agree
and with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 149
I like the idea, that one day, we can pay in a regular supermarket with bitcoins. That there will be no third party like banking. We will no pay huge transactions fees, when we need to transfer our funds and we will be able to do so anytime and even at night. Crypto will come into masses, but we need to wait a little bit.
The coins are all making it easier for stores all over the globe to accept new payments methods.
Pages:
Jump to: