Pages:
Author

Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project? - page 3. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
If i want to invest in any project, the first two attributes i will look out for is the team, I will make sure the team is a solid team and also I will make sure that the project they are building actually requires a blockchain. Mostly i favor blockchain projects more than dApps
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I have not chosen ICO this year. Although I have read a lot of white papers, I don't think it is suitable for investing in ICO this year, or it is more reliable to invest in last year's coins.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
I always look for the idea behind the project and the solutions they intend to put in place. Another thing I consider is the product of the project, the market size for the product and how they intend to dominate the market. The team's expertise and knowledge is the next crucial thing to look out for.
Activity: 512
Market and project potential are very important when investing and what the project brings to Crypto. Is it unique or just a copy.
Then considering several other factors which were already mentioned.
Activity: 238
everyone would want to get a legit ico. to get it we can see from the whitepaper, after that we can also see from the management team that handles it. because we can be surer to join if the team that handles can be trusted
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
Firstly, I look at probability of project realization. Sometimes I see ICO of projects with unreal targets. So realization of project idea is the core point of any ICO for me

Absolutely, right the rate of success of the project matters most because only then you can be confident that what you're investing your time and possible money to is worth it for long term gains. Also, a good judgement about the team dedication is important.
Activity: 566
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
I tend to look at quality of the project before investing, i don't usually buy the hyip many ico with too much hyip usually end up to become a failure.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Firstly, I look at probability of project realization. Sometimes I see ICO of projects with unreal targets. So realization of project idea is the core point of any ICO for me
Activity: 169
basically, you should be able to choose a good ico to get a legit ico because if you get it then you will get a lot of profits. usually I will see the whitepaper first because inside there is stored a lot of information about the project, in addition I will also consider the project from the market potential side, if good and have good prospects then I will follow it.
Activity: 98
Appcoin Development Team
Usually I am looking for some hope in the hopeless times. When some of the new projects came up, it is clearly visible if it has some Future already from the beginnings.
Activity: 35
The most important thing is the project team, so I always check their past projects that have been successful in the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
the most important in a project bounty campaign I think is in his token sale, be it Pre sale or ICO sale. usually I see the website or the telegram bounty. and whitepaper is very important also to see the road map the project.
Activity: 179
the concept of the project and roadmap are not far-fetched sense, folder. team building as well as allocation and partners. I guess that I would notice if I want to join against the new project. In addition there is a wire with a group member who will no doubt grow much promotion.
Activity: 73
A projecr that can be apply in everyday developement. And mostly those team that are hardworking to the succes of their project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There is definitely not one single factor that should be taken into account when choosing an ICO project for investment. It is necessary to pay attention to the set of project indicators. But at the moment even experienced investors find it difficult to find a project that can bring profit in the short term.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It is about the team and product. If the team is dedicated to fullfill the promise and do what is necessary, then there is a good chance to succeed. Take FTEC project, for a sample, the team is solid and product is very strong.
Activity: 182
In the first I want look for who is the manager team behind. And the second about the quality of the project. And how long I can participate to promote with bounty. And hopefully the alocation reward is good enough.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
If I'm going to invest in a new ICO project, I think technical involvement is one of the main features I look for in any good project. And a strong team will have a big impact on the success of the project and their marketing team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
for me, the two most important selection criteria are a strong team that develops projects the project itself that promotes. after all, if a strong team makes bad projects which are already very much on the market, it is unlikely they will make a profit.
Activity: 209

Aaaaaaaand go!

Well all of it has significance in a project. This structure could be said as the basic fundamentals of having a good project but I think that most important for the project is its product in order to last for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: