Pages:
Author

Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project? - page 5. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I'm looking at all the information on the new project. especially I look that for the Manager conducts it. I have a black list of managers I shouldn't work with.
Yes, before we involve in such project we must read all the information and the platform they promote in order to prevent scams because nowadays there are only few that are legit to take profits at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
First think what I'm looking for it's product, than market and potential grow. Than review the team and adviser, how much money gathered on presale.  A project that can be apply in everyday developement. And mostly those team that are hardworking to the succes of their project.  The current market is different from the market in the last year when new ICO projects grow out of control. Given the current situation, a good project requires a whole new product and technology to compete with other projects. Before investing I am doing lots of stuff because I had very bad experience in few past ico’s. Therefore it is your own risk to take.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Things I look for in this order

1. Great real world use case
2. Great team
3. Great Token economics.
4. is it undervalued?
5. Competitors
6. hype/community
7. is it undervalued?
8. Where do I see it in 1 year.

with that said one project I am very bullish on is DigiPulse (DGPT), it has one of the best use cases which is digital/crypto inheritance. The team is solid and has delivered on their roadmap and released their platform in July. Token economics are great with such a limited supply of 2.4 million. There are a few competitors in the inheritance space which are way behind in terms of development. Community is fairly large but that can improve with more adoption. Very undervalued currently at under a dollar with an ATH of $12.In a years time and beyond when crypto gets more mainstream, solutions for inheritance of crypto will be sought after, especially as more people start to lose trust in other assets and start getting into crypto.
Activity: 70
I'm looking at all the information on the new project. especially I look that for the Manager conducts it. I have a black list of managers I shouldn't work with.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
This is a good question! I am trying to make my own research, but sometimes i follow the opinion of the experts on ICObench website. I think that you have to take into account the possible utility of the token and timeline. If its good, look at the LinkedIn profiles of the team members. These steps made me a follower of the SpotCoin ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
I'm looking for:
1/ Technology
2/ Pro. team
3/ Partners
4/ Community

One of the best ICOs is Organicco. Team has company, technology and partner.
You can check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Activity: 196
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
I am looking for a good project and can be profitable because now many new projects but also a lot of fraud, therefore, I am looking for a good project that can be good for the future and can be profitable as well as a good project and many people who join the project and can be successful

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
The most important for me to look is the team if they are verified or not aside from that if the whole team has a picture together attending on event after that the project if they are on a planning stage or the apps is fully developed and the whitepaper and roadmap if they meet the details in their timeline.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
I am looking for a proffessional team with a product that might have a future and usage for potential customers. There are a lot of unsesable crytocurrecies on the market. However, I am pretty sure that good projects will be created in the next year or later.
Activity: 294
The most important attribute for me in following an ICO is that minimal sales achievement has reached softcap, then a strong white paper. For me 2 things are very important to take precedence, considering there are many projects that currently fail, so as to minimize the risk of a failure or loss for us is to synchronize a sales achievement with whitepaper, ICO is based on a strong whitepaper and qualified, then has a great opportunity to increase its price continuously. Programs that are more inclined to follow me also bounty campaign.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
In my experience, the purpose of product and the quality of the team are two best things you must consider before investing in any project. Dont focus on the multimedia or the fund too much, it just make you waste your time
Activity: 126

Aaaaaaaand go!

First I look at the project that it actually does and see all the information, whether or not the project is legitimate or not because the problem with the ICO's right now is that, the projects are all crappy. That's why it doesn't survive. That or the project is a complete scam.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
A good ICO or private equity project needs money, support from believers, and a good community. White paper beautiful ICO is not necessarily successful, but successful ICO must have good white paper.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange

Aaaaaaaand go!

everything should be a comparison in the investigation and analysis, remember it is not easy to benefit from investment or anything else in this industry. so it is very necessary to involve knowledge, experience and discussion.
Activity: 84
The first thing I look at in the new crypto project is the technology and the idea, and how it can be applied and whether it is needed today. Then I look at the command, and very well I study the advisers of the crypto project. Soon there will be a rating of advisers, it will very much help in investing.
Activity: 322

Aaaaaaaand go!
I look at white paper, but not in detail. I research and see what the project is all about, when the team was developed and what it has on offer, I mean road map. The bigger chance of a success is when the project was developed before 2016\2017, not at the beginning of 2018. I think projects that was teamed up at the beginning of 2018 are a waste of time, as it is way to quick for them to run an ICO.
Activity: 107
The first thing I always look at the idea of ​​the project and how the team is able to implement the project, that is, I look at the product, if it is on the team, because very often I just do not see it, basically I see some directors
Activity: 434
To be honest I’m looking for a good deal that can makes me really profitable in this industry at the same time reliable and trusted company and also to less worry about losing money or what.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I am currently looking for the great deal, a investment that can help me a lot wherein all investment that I have, can be used in future and and have a great value as well in future.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
For me, the most important thing in a new project is his idea and a good professional team that will be able to implement it
Pages:
Jump to: