Pages:
Author

Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project? - page 9. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
All of the above listed. The project must have its own uniqueness, transparency. After all, if something is not open to potential clients, this is baffling.
Activity: 276
You can not throw anything away. If you have a Newbie account but how to use the search function you will be surprised at how many times this question was asked beforehand, and guess what all Newbie accounts. You will even get better results because you will be ready to throw a lot of threads with questions and answer numbers the same one.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
all points you mentioned I just add a little if you want to follow pre ico or ico you have to join the telegram to see how the community there if you have a very strong community then that could be a point for us and maybe bounty manager is important even though many people that ignores
copper member
Activity: 44
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
White papers can be written and claims can be made, but teams tell the true story.  I look for projects with a solid team and solid business plan that is actually achievable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
The first thing I look at in the new crypto project is the technology and the idea, and how it can be applied and whether it is needed today. Then I look at the command, and very well I study the advisers of the crypto project. Soon there will be a rating of advisers, it will very much help in investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
I'm always look in their community first. I believe that strong community will make strong value of their utility coin of their project in future.
Second is what things they will resolve, it's not interested if project just want to resolve mainstream things.
Third is the team, who's the team behind the project. I will love the project if the team have an experience before (usually have a company). They will have more chance to be success
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Project's team composition is very essential for me that's why i always check on them as to each team member's profile on linkedin, their background whether how long they've been into the business or even if they have already experienced of past projects that went successful in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I always believe that a project which is unique and distinctive has a high probability of success. Also the people behind the project is very crucial. Those people must be real and have the knowledge to develop the project not just a guy who wants more and more investment. They have to deliver. News, reviews, and clear goals also help the project to become successful.
Activity: 163
personally. first, I saw the concept of the project, whether it has a good prospect or not because it's important. the second that most important is the team that handles the project. how the team performs for the project. if the performance of the team is good then the project also worth to follow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
First and most important is the team which has to be very strong and have the relevant experience needed to make the project a long term success and next is the coin supply which shouldn't be huge so that the demand and supply dynamics of the coin can help the price rise and become stable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

Those are what commonly I use to consider choosing the ICO. Additionally, I will also consider the token supply and its allocation including the price per token. The token supply commonly has the important consideration because it may influence the price after the token is in exchange.
Activity: 196
My most important question is the concept of the project. Then I also saw his team. His bounty campaign manager. As well as the development of its token sales. all I observed, for the sake of getting a really good ICO project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I think that you pointed out like most of the required details to pay attention to. I would add to all this the fact that the project has caught the attention of many people and that the community and especially the YouTube culture is talking about it. Some of the projects do not get all the attention that they should, even though they have strong fundamentals, solid team and solve an important problem. So seeing that the hype is present and also the project is known is another key factor to be aware of
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I know you have newbie account but what about use the search function ! you will be shocked to see how many times this question is been asked before , and guess what all from newbie accounts too  Smiley you will even get better results because you will be able to ready threw a lot of threads with the same question and the amount of answers on them will for sure be wider and more than one single thread  so it will be much more useful for you too .  Wink
I agree with you. I am not good  and have no good experience here since i am just a member but what i can see is the same.
There are many repeat question and many repeat answer. I dont say that i am not like this but at least i am a bit better than what i am before. However, in new project we need to make sure whether they have good experience team and existing working product or not? Its very important to void scam project.
Activity: 22
 I will see price and also bonus, I will not invest in ICO whose price is already high enough, this is because more high risk to go down.  I also check their road map and their token metrics, very important.
Activity: 25
You must find the more tips, however  you need to find the following basic like:
1. Team of ICO
2. Subject discuss ICO on Bitcointalk.org
3. Development development and insurance first
4. Token to be what? Blockchain cần thiết?
5. token token (limit or limit)
Good luck for every one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
April 27, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
First of all,I'm watching managment and  idea behind the concrete project,So I'm Always trying to make SWOT analysis,What are the strengths,weakness,Opportunities and threats.I'm always ask one question to myself Will this project be sufficiently attractive for consumers? Its also important  for project developers to take into account details about competition on  market,We all know there are too many clone projects and the majority of them don't have perspective,also there are too many good but undeveloped projects because of their PR manegers. ..So In additional there must be 'obvious' goals and aims to be more attractive for society...
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 08:57:57 AM
some of the most important attributes for me, if I want to invest in an ICO project or a pre-ICO blockcain, that is like I would predict the potential tokens of the ICO in the market, and also I will do some research on the project including the management team, the white paper and also the website
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
Mostly I look at the developers, what they are working on, what they were working on before the coin and also the white paper tells us about the project. I do enough research to be able to determine if it is a coin that I can actually use and is applicable to day to day life or else then it is just a useless coin which will die out eventually.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
April 27, 2018, 08:46:52 AM
what I am looking for in a project wants to earn more income, and also want to share knowledge to the project that I will follow, and also looking for project should be good and also can be trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: