Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about 9/11 mystery? - page 3. (Read 54921 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 11, 2016, 01:52:44 PM
I remember I was second year college at that time and when I got home from school that was the news in almost all tv stations.  It continually showed plane that hit the World Trade Center.  It is surreal as you see how a building melts like a candle.  Different stories of survival surpassed after that tragic incident. 

I do not know if there were any mystery behind it.  It was merely pure terrorism act.  All I know during that time was it was done by terrorist group Al Qaeda of Afghanistan.  That is all what I know. 

But after seeing the science that shows the planes couldn't have done it, now you know that it was an American inside job, right?

Cool
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
October 11, 2016, 01:40:46 PM
I remember I was second year college at that time and when I got home from school that was the news in almost all tv stations.  It continually showed plane that hit the World Trade Center.  It is surreal as you see how a building melts like a candle.  Different stories of survival surpassed after that tragic incident. 

I do not know if there were any mystery behind it.  It was merely pure terrorism act.  All I know during that time was it was done by terrorist group Al Qaeda of Afghanistan.  That is all what I know. 
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 11, 2016, 06:09:41 AM
I'm Civil Engineer and i red the blog "911 Controlled Demolition" in youtube(just type and watch).

Probably you will shock and convince that 911 attack is a controlled demolition and it is used as a reason to attack Al qaeda (covering the real reason: To attack iraq and control the resources of the land).

Many lives was taken. It reflects in the TV Series "Game of Thrones" (War and Politics)

The real beneficiary of war and politics in this world is the oligarchs (Businessmen):

1) Weapons Companies (who supplied armies and terrorists)
2) Banks (who illegally transacting between rebel and supplier of weapons)
3) Oil Companies (who illegally stealing the resources of the lands)
legendary
October 10, 2016, 06:00:52 PM
^^^ Watch yourself. Israel (the Jews) is the nation that God set up. He is the One Who controls it, and punishes you if you are against it. But...

God will punish the Zionists, those who are not Jews but attempt to make everyone think that they are, and those who are Jews and will not follow the things that God desires.

Be clear in the thing that you say, so that you don't wind up fighting God. Guess Who will win.

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 10, 2016, 05:54:52 PM

Of course, the "Holy" trinity of Vatican, US and Israel. GOD DAMN YOU JEWS!

Today, jews are a the usual suspects... but after Rockefellers, Soros,.... you can never know. :p
Activity: 144
October 10, 2016, 10:42:00 AM
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 09, 2016, 07:08:34 PM
i will just give a statement that 9/11 is a mystery and mysteries cannot be solve for ever,  there are different views and opinion about 9/11 but i think we should not remember the band and hard time of the history.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 09, 2016, 04:47:44 PM
9/11 not mystery
only terrorist in atack in US

This is the easy thing to understand. The difficult thing is finding out which U.S. Government and other American terrorists did it. If there were any Middle east terrorists involved, they were patsies, for the American Government terrorists.

Cool

It's not possible to understand motivation of terrorist.
They are not reasonable people, they only have desire for destruction and killing.
For them, western world represent evil and they want to destroy us.
There is no mystery really behind 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Of course, people always like to speculate and to believe in some conspiracy theories but in reality everything is very clear.
We fight with very bad people which don't respect human lives.
Our governments wasn't ready for such attacks and failed to protect us.
It's all truth we have to understand.

I think this is not a terrorist attack. I dont know why so many people believe in their leader that the terrorist did it. Time will come that all of the america  leader doing will be revealed.
What purpose would it serve to attack your own country? It's not logical. If you want to start a war you can always do it (you control the media). There is not a need for domestic attacks.

The western world has enemies, it was not inside job. Read this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sanctions-to-make-hell-on-earth-for-70-million-people-1615440

You need to do more thinking.
legendary
October 09, 2016, 04:04:41 PM
9/11 not mystery

This is the easy thing to understand. The difficult thing is finding out which U.S. Government and other American terrorists did it. If there were any Middle east terrorists involved, they were patsies, for the American Government terrorists.

Cool

They are not reasonable people, they only have desire for destruction and killing.
Of course, people always like to speculate and to believe in some conspiracy theories but in reality everything is very clear.

I think this is not a terrorist attack. I dont know why so many people believe in their leader that the terrorist did it. Time will come that all of the america  leader doing will be revealed.
What purpose would it serve to attack your own country? It's not logical. If you want to start a war you can always do it (you control the media). There is not a need for domestic attacks.

The western world has enemies, it was not inside job. Read this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sanctions-to-make-hell-on-earth-for-70-million-people-1615440

Possibly the most important job of Government is to protect its people from foreign attack. If there isn't much in the line of foreign attack, and if there aren't any other countries who want to attack your country, you better find some, or you will be out of a job, and the Government might shut down for lack of having a use.

What better reason to do the 9/11 inside job? After all, if you don't have a job, make one for yourself. It's called big business. Now Government can go around the world protecting its people from all the terrorists... terrorists it made to exist.

You know what else? Now Government has the excuse to activate marshal law in America with the excuse of protecting the people. Of course, they are protecting the people from the terrorists they tricked the people into believing exist. And they used 9/11 to do it.

Got any better reasons? Like attempted world domination?

Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
October 09, 2016, 09:13:14 AM
9/11 not mystery

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 09, 2016, 09:01:03 AM
I don't have any evidents or something but deep in my heart i feel like Hillary is definitely involved in this shit. Why? Because she is fucking evil. She wouldn't have missed a chance like this to become the master evil.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2016, 08:57:33 AM
9/11 not mystery

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 09, 2016, 05:13:00 AM
9/11 not mystery

Cool

Activity: 256
Merit: 250
October 09, 2016, 02:06:41 AM
I think it was an inside job.
legendary
October 09, 2016, 12:18:39 AM
9/11 not mystery

Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
October 08, 2016, 02:12:16 AM
9/11 not mystery
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
October 07, 2016, 08:36:14 PM
Yep. Good point. It's 2011 already by then.....

Really?
legendary
October 07, 2016, 12:06:07 PM
In writing this paper, I call for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that WTC 7 and the Twin Towers were brought down, not just by damage and fires, but through the use of pre-positioned explosives. - By Steven E. Jones - Department of Physics.
Terrorists can place explosives and I suspect they did.  I think foreign state actors (middle east) were involved in this attack. Anyone could see it's a carefully organized event because multiple planes were involved. Suicide attacks are very common the middle east and less so among western terrorist (such as IRA or Rote Arme). The list of people involved also indicates a middle eastern group or state.

Nobody can place explosives accurately enough to bring buildings like these down into their own footprint, except that he has complete access to every part of the buildings, AND the ability to bring in HUMONGOUS quantities of explosives. To get this access, he must have the keys.

The planes were a distraction so that ignorant people could be convinced that the planes did it. Some people think that the planes were holograms, and that there were really no planes at all, and that the initial holes in the buildings were themselves made by explosives.

Is there any solid evidence that there were really any planes at all? Radar readings and radio recordings can be easily faked.

Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
October 07, 2016, 11:56:39 AM
In writing this paper, I call for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that WTC 7 and the Twin Towers were brought down, not just by damage and fires, but through the use of pre-positioned explosives. - By Steven E. Jones - Department of Physics.
Terrorists can place explosives and I suspect they did.  I think foreign state actors (middle east) were involved in this attack. Anyone could see it's a carefully organized event because multiple planes were involved. Suicide attacks are very common the middle east and less so among western terrorist (such as IRA or Rote Arme). The list of people involved also indicates a middle eastern group or state.

Pages:
Jump to: