Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about 9/11 mystery? - page 7. (Read 54921 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
September 06, 2016, 10:50:02 AM
We all seen building 7 get demoed. The owner was on TV after and said that they got everyone out and pulled it.

BBC reported that building 7 had collapsed 34 minutes before it happened. This proves someone feeding the talking heads had foreknowledge of the event. i.e. it was planned and the plan was executed 34 minutes late. or.. the info was released on purpose so that people would see this for what it truly is. A planned attack by people that have influence over the media. And that's not Muslim terrorists.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 05, 2016, 11:08:42 PM
I don't think its a mystery at all. 9/11 was a terrorist act, period. With such huge events filled with un-answered questions and little reason behind them, there will always be conspiracies. Its what people naturally do when in search for answers, so they seek a desperate and illogical solution for closure.

Yeah i agree . 9/11 attack terrorist did those acts! no one else . no alien attact, pentagon or other activist . They just saying that theory then it make the people confuse because of that!! It is the terrorist act! Period!
Did you actually read what professionals demolition crew members,  scientists, professor of physics and structural engineers are saying about this?
Because there are some facts known about this 'terrorists act' that simply cannot be explained as caused by a plane crash.

Not only "some" facts. But a whole bunch of facts.

The official story is like reading a Buck Rogers sci-fi story.

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
September 05, 2016, 06:35:51 PM
I don't think its a mystery at all. 9/11 was a terrorist act, period. With such huge events filled with un-answered questions and little reason behind them, there will always be conspiracies. Its what people naturally do when in search for answers, so they seek a desperate and illogical solution for closure.

Yeah i agree . 9/11 attack terrorist did those acts! no one else . no alien attact, pentagon or other activist . They just saying that theory then it make the people confuse because of that!! It is the terrorist act! Period!
Did you actually read what professionals demolition crew members,  scientists, professor of physics and structural engineers are saying about this?
Because there are some facts known about this 'terrorists act' that simply cannot be explained as caused by a plane crash.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 05, 2016, 03:11:16 PM
What happened? a bunch of pissed of muslims flew a plane into the buildings..
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 05, 2016, 01:35:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
September 05, 2016, 11:37:25 AM
There was definitely somehing fishy about it. How the hell we were able to watch it "live"? That is my first question. And how come we didn't see any dead bodies in the news? And that's the second. Those questions Are bugging me since then.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 05, 2016, 11:32:31 AM
I dont know a lot of this accident,  but all I think about this is the pilots.
I mean,  maybe he spend a lot of money to school in pilot academy. And he spend a lot of his time to get a pilot licence.
But after he being a pilot he hit his plane to the building,  i think he is crazy.

Okay then I see why you do not really have an idea.  Or maybe you have not heard, you are too young back then when this  things happened.  Actually those planes were manuevered by the terrorist or maybe the pilot itself was a terrorist.  They wanted to show their anger by targeting to fall the world trade center of America.  The center of commerce of US.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
September 05, 2016, 12:59:56 AM
These 9./11 documentary are spin doctoring the facts the way I see it.
They explain it as a hoax by making the viewer see it in a different light.
I don't believe them one bit and can only trust in my better judgement on this topic.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 05, 2016, 12:43:45 AM
I dont know a lot of this accident,  but all I think about this is the pilots.
I mean,  maybe he spend a lot of money to school in pilot academy. And he spend a lot of his time to get a pilot licence.
But after he being a pilot he hit his plane to the building,  i think he is crazy.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
September 04, 2016, 03:01:02 AM

yes , it was a absolute terrorist attack .No one can deny this fact but we still dont know who helped those terrorist for that bloody horrible terrorist attack. Officials must find the real responsibles of that attack for humanity's sake.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 03, 2016, 07:04:16 PM

Yes i agree 100% terrorist..But who caused the terror that's the problem Grin..
legendary
September 03, 2016, 06:34:48 PM

But it'd be to the perceived advantage of Iran to propagandize that America did 911.  Just think of how that would help recruit suicide bombers.  Why, they'd positively hate America for making poor little victims out of noble, prayful Muslims.  What better way to deflect from the absolute evil at the top of the power pyramid?

And it'd be to the perceived advantage of the U.S. inside job terrorists for Americans to focus on the idea that Iran is propagandizing as a perceived advantage.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 03, 2016, 04:33:46 PM

But it'd be to the perceived advantage of Iran to propagandize that America did 911.  Just think of how that would help recruit suicide bombers.  Why, they'd positively hate America for making poor little victims out of noble, prayful Muslims.  What better way to deflect from the absolute evil at the top of the power pyramid?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 03, 2016, 12:45:38 PM
To the politicians correct what you have started and make our lives better I am sick of all this
bullshit you create BOOTS ON THE FUCKIN GROUND..To end this bullshit..

THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE IS GETTING WORSE NOT BETTER..So sort it out BIG BOSS..
legendary
September 02, 2016, 11:56:33 PM

The question still stands, Who were the terrorists? Many people believe the terrorists were some peoploe in the U.S. government.

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 02, 2016, 10:52:08 PM

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 02, 2016, 10:26:00 PM

Actually, there is reason, from the Muslim take-over-the-world Supremicist point of view.

And most 9/11 conspiracy is egged on by Muslims, who today as well as 15 years ago want to make American and Israel look bad.
legendary
September 02, 2016, 08:17:55 PM

This is the exact thing that is entirely known by everyone. 9/11 was a terrorist act, and it was done by those who conspired to do it.

The questions revolve around identifying the terrorists and which conspiracy of people did the 9/11 job.

Was it terrorists from the Arab lands? Or was it terrorists right in the U.S. government? Or might it have been the Jews? Or was it some small handful of people from all these places and others.

The official government 9/11 story doesn't match the facts. Therefore IT is part of the conspiracy, as well.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: