Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about immortality? - page 16. (Read 12086 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
February 13, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
Those who have faith in religion would think immortality is impossible.  Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:42:56 PM
Immortality is fantasy and everyone is mortal, except if he or she is superhuman Tongue
Activity: 18
February 02, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
I need to try it first for 100 years to give a reply xP
Activity: 34
February 02, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
Immortality as an existence without time. that time exists only in the created universe, that God is out of time; for God there is no past or future, but only an eternal present.
Activity: 16
February 02, 2018, 04:56:04 AM
If we talk about "eternal", then what comes to mind is something eternal. Now we ponder again, whether in this life there is something immortal? Is there something eternal in this world? The only word that can answer is "No". Yes, of course. In this world nothing is immortality. In this world nothing is eternal. The nature of eternity or eternal belongs only to the Creator. Everything in this world will gradually perish. Slowly but surely. It can be fast, and it's real.
Activity: 136
February 02, 2018, 02:01:18 AM
It is an interesting concept, but death makes us value life.
Activity: 104
January 31, 2018, 01:38:08 PM
Yeah, I think people will find out a way to become an immortal. If they can find a way for our bodies not to get old it would be great. However, population of our planet is going to be overpopulated. Therefore, there might appear policies with only one child in the family.
Activity: 31
January 31, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
Well, i can't say immortality is impossible. Who knows what humanity can do in the future?
Also, I did some research. You might want to take a look at the "mind uploading theory".
I see immortality will change the world in a worse direction
Activity: 22
January 31, 2018, 12:53:20 PM
immortality sounds great, but soon one day you will be too bored and want to commit sucide, i may want to live long time and experience different stuf,, but not to live forever.
Activity: 32
January 31, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
No matter who you are or what you do, you must die, only God is the one entity that never dies and even if He wanted to die, then who could exist to witness it? so no point in doing that but still is possible since He is capable of anything and you can't find a thing that He can not do.
Activity: 19
January 31, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
For me immortality means endless. A life without ends. Immeasurable time of existence in this planet, eternity and no death. Somehow, I could not think that this will reflects to us as human being. Every living things in this world has an expiration. I mean, it will vanish in the right time. Animals and plants decayed, people died, even stars died and bacteria, fungi and algae, they all died. What else could have immortality. In my depth knowledge and idea only God has immortality and his words and works has the power to become immortal. I am not really religious person, but for this kind of topic and issue I only proclaim that God is the best way to describe immortality and no further thing to be explain. Thank you.
Activity: 112
January 31, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
everything in this world is eternal. Eternity belongs only to God.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 05:30:11 AM
Immortality is eternal life.
Activity: 25
January 31, 2018, 05:26:28 AM
Everybody has their own belief and we cannot simply take that away from them because that makes them who they are today. Being immoral doesn't mean that the person is immediately evil but their actions are not the person itself. We cannot simply gauge someone based on their actions alone.
Activity: 23
January 03, 2018, 05:51:57 PM
If money can buy it I think it won't do any good. Only the rich people will survive and the poor will be left to die and the Earth's population could be like 80% less in a matter of decades. Also, from a scientific point of view I believe everything is possible and could be engineered. Is there anyone that can convince me that there is no immortal genes created by now? With all the technology out there and the huge amounts of money making science go round every single thing imaginable is possible.
Activity: 18
January 03, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
For me, Immortality is something wonderful and amazing.  It is a gift to live forever.  But I know for a fact that it will never become true. It is somewhat an illusion to those who want to become immortal.
Activity: 34
January 03, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
Well immortality it's not possible we all die one day... But jst for the sake of discussion we agree on this statement... I think it ll be a curse live long enough to watch all ur loved ones die nd then live for the eternity without a purpose with all those pain and regrets haunting you forever
Activity: 266
January 03, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Its only dreams.. its very sad   Wink reality is another
Activity: 27
January 03, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
I don't believe in that. We don't even know at the moment what "life" even is so maybe there isn't even a chance to become immortal.
Activity: 65
January 03, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
Immortality is achieved in the psychic world rather than the physical world. The body will definitely dies out but the soul will leave forever, so if you properly traine your self well is possible to see the lifelong nature of the soul.
Pages:
Jump to: