Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about immortality? - page 17. (Read 12086 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 26, 2017, 02:22:10 PM
Yes, at times. There are projects/companies working on this such as the SENS research foundation which the pineapple fund has donated to. They are about making treatments to repair damage done to the body by the body's normal operations. Then when they are improving treatments faster than the body can damage itself (age), then you reach longevity escape velocity which is essentially immortality.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 09:20:48 AM
I think it's hard for science to make that happen and it's really against the natural rules. So i don't support this anyway cause maybe it could be used by bad guys.
Activity: 31
December 26, 2017, 06:37:22 AM
I think immortality is possible, we need to find something that make us immortals Cheesy
Activity: 50
December 26, 2017, 06:19:40 AM
Immortality means a life without ending..
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 06:53:11 AM
What do you think about immortality? Will people find immortality in the future?
Is it possible to transfer a digital copy of the brain to a computer environment?
I think for eternal life in this world does not exist, it is a lie! According to the religion and belief I have, eternal life is life after death it will happen to all human beings on this earth.
Activity: 111
December 25, 2017, 05:30:49 AM
Immortality is a feat that can be achieved by man in the nearest future. Once the process of aging can be slowed down people will start to live longer.
Activity: 349
December 25, 2017, 05:03:19 AM
What do you think about immortality? Will people find immortality in the future?
Is it possible to transfer a digital copy of the brain to a computer environment?
I do not like immortality. Personally I will never have immortality. Immortality just lives from one time to another
Activity: 118
December 25, 2017, 04:45:33 AM

immortality, perhaps something that is always wanted and thought by all human beings both officials and the people, but immortality is very difficult to realize because many factors will affect it, one of which is the balance of nature.
Activity: 349
December 25, 2017, 04:18:46 AM
I like to be immortal, the feeling of being alive from time to time has to be wonderful
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 25, 2017, 03:26:10 AM
I do not like immortality, we all must be born and die, let us obey the laws of natur
Activity: 266
December 25, 2017, 03:15:59 AM
Immortality isn't make a sense, it's really impossible. Maybe the technology will improve it, but I believe God create people to be died.
It's really scary if people in this world immortal because there will be so many people in this world and it can make world doesn't secure anymore.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 02:52:00 AM
Immortality is not possible for human beings; in the future there may be resurrection, but immortality is not possible.
Activity: 95
December 25, 2017, 01:03:19 AM
I think that life should not be immortal, if all people are immortal there will be no place to live for all. If people are immortal there will be so many citizens and plus children born more and more will lead to lack of food.
Activity: 126
December 25, 2017, 12:41:26 AM
Immortality like Edward Cullen in Twilight?
Based on what I've seen until now, that can't be happening. Humans have their own time limits in this world. They were born and live till they were old or they can die in the middle of their youth.
I think immortality only exist in movies or something like that.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 09:14:46 PM
No, they will not.
Activity: 98
December 24, 2017, 01:34:28 PM
Immortality is a debatable and depends on if what you believe in in religion or atheism
Activity: 164
Merit: 3
December 24, 2017, 11:50:44 AM
We are raising money with ICO for our Immortality research. Want to join us?

https://www.immortality.foundation
Activity: 3
December 02, 2017, 03:11:08 PM
maybe is it possible. but it would be very sad and bad to live without feelings
Activity: 56
December 02, 2017, 02:38:34 PM
I think longer lives would be fantastic, but immortality would be a curse. If only you were to become immortal, it'd be a lonely life. Especially if you had to hide your immortality. If all humans were immortal, how would we procreate? It'd be like a standstill or the planet would be in ruins from overpopulation.
Activity: 238
December 02, 2017, 02:22:54 PM
I think this is fatal for humanity. Especially if this is the fate of the elect. A complete rethinking of culture and worldview.
Pages:
Jump to: