Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about philosophy? - page 5. (Read 2231 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 09:08:36 AM
philosophy is really very good and excellent words. if we have

to listen like this word then we are try to change our mind set.most

of the people says simple words about life.
Activity: 9
July 25, 2017, 09:06:15 AM
philosophy is the study of general topics and love emotions and ethical values knowledge, moral values etc.

in our world great persons say some valuable philosophies. it gives more energy and inspiring. so regularly we have

to fallow this philosophy then our life turn to change.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 22, 2017, 07:37:32 PM
Philosophy is simply the art of thinking logically, rationally. It's immensely important that a human knows philosophy (the way of thinking) as that alone is the sole factor that distinguishes humans from every other species on the planet. Each philosopher is called a human, but it takes effort for each human to be a philosopher
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 22, 2017, 05:40:02 PM
Philosophy to me is a branch of knowledge that deals with wisdom and generic problems concerning existence, human knowledge, reasoning, logic and how to prove how certain things have led to certain consequences. Philosophers tend to ponder and raise fundamental question all in the quest of seeking knowledge. These question, thesis and hypotheses when ponder upon and operationalized within a logical terrain is philosophy. Philosophy is very useful in all human endeavour.
Activity: 18
July 22, 2017, 04:43:36 PM
It helps to be critic with some stuff, it is useful for a modern life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 22, 2017, 09:10:39 AM
My answer is yes,  because i have professor in our school who believe that philosophy is the way to understand each other. I say yes because i learned a lot in philosophy it give me knowledge on how i will determine the people's life, on how they live beyond the reality and what are there true objectives in life. Learning philosophy helps me a lot not just but everyone in our school.
Aba
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 06:54:32 AM
In philosophy we will study the nature of things with logic, reason, and sense. World philosophers who learn about nature that has a big impact on our lives such as phytagoras.
Activity: 22
July 21, 2017, 09:35:46 AM
It is useful for religious countries. The Middle East countries need philosophy most. With philosophy you can question your religion and make scientific improvements. Otherwise you won't change anything and obey what the authority says you to.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 21, 2017, 09:05:33 AM
Philosophy is the prove that people is superior from the other mammals animals.
I think that philosophy will always be topical and at the same time timeless.People are incomplete and with disgusion,questions and generally  discussion people become more open-minded and less xenophobic.
Activity: 64
June 05, 2017, 02:24:21 AM
Philosophy comes from two words (Greek I think). Philo eaning love and sophy meaning knowledge and philosophy therefore means the love of knowledge. In practice I believe this means a love of pondering over the deeper issues of life that most people tend to ignore in the busyness of our current times. It is the love of analyzing issues that perhaps don't have a straightforward answer and trying to apply logic and facts to these questions of life. Lyricsfed.com
Gostream
Activity: 70
June 05, 2017, 02:15:01 AM
Philosophy is THE search for knowledge. It is the only way to gain knowledge about the world around you. It opens your eyes and mind to many different ideas that neither be proven nor disproven , that what philosophy is. Knowledge is not learned it is found.  You can believe what you want and as long as you believe in it.
Activity: 118
May 28, 2017, 02:18:47 PM
Philosophy is meaning, and that's the purpose of one's life always looking for meaning. of course very use full for everyday life.
Activity: 350
May 28, 2017, 01:59:39 PM
Does philosophy useful nowadays?

Yes of course it helps us! It helps us reason out things Cheesy
Actually I think that philosophers are parasites that break down the brain of those people who listen to them.
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 28, 2017, 10:27:42 AM
Does philosophy useful nowadays?

Yes of course it helps us! It helps us reason out things Cheesy
Activity: 448
May 28, 2017, 09:58:01 AM
It's a waste of time. You better study something more useful, like programming, making things, making money, health and fitness concerns and so on... There are lots of useful things to study, why wasting your time doing something so useless and boring?
Activity: 18
May 25, 2017, 04:47:19 PM
I actually started studying it in college. Haven't done anything more pointless in my life. Everyone were pretentious fags who think they're god's gift to the world so to say, but they were all atheists and couldn't go through more than 5 minutes without mentioning it. Even one of the professors said that it's not a real science during one of his lectures. I kept this up for about 5 months, then I left. Even wandering the streets aimlessly is less of a waste of time than this. If you want to learn about philosophy just read the works of the great philosophers.
Activity: 140
May 25, 2017, 04:31:18 PM
Almost everyone likes to philosophy sometimes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 20, 2017, 05:48:34 PM
Several of the questions that modern science tries to answer, need a philosophical interpretation to start a line of thought, later a theory.
From my perspective, philosophizing is one of the most important ways to understanding complex things.
Activity: 36
March 20, 2017, 04:02:23 PM
Useful, but do not get too involved. Life must be lived, not philosophized. All people are different, someone else resorts to philosophy, and someone is completely alien to this direction.
Activity: 298
March 09, 2017, 02:38:15 AM
Its neccassary to think and consider out life every once ina  life, but focusing on it too much can be harmfull
Every person in the shower is a little philosopher. If you do not believe, then watch yourself a little and see this when you communicate with someone else but souls.
Pages:
Jump to: