Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about ZEC? - page 2. (Read 1143 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 26, 2017, 10:46:24 AM
I think it is not for long-term Investment. You should select the top 10 coins which is listed in cryptocurrency.
Why not? If we want make investment for long term must use the analysis fundamental of the coin include zcash, the fetures of zcash  not shared by other coins, you can find all of information about ZEC on this the official website https://z.cash/
The top Ten coins which is listed in currency usually on https://coinmarketcap.com/ doesn't mean it is good for long term investment due to it can move up and down (the fluctuating in the price).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 01:15:23 AM
I think it is not for long-term Investment. You should select the top 10 coins which is listed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
October 26, 2017, 01:03:28 AM
Ethereum, Zcash,Bitcoin look like they are joined together. If you look at their graphs. whenever bitcoin drops, so does zcash. If bitcoin increases in value, Zcash does the same.

Where is correlation between ZEC and BTC movement?

LOL!

They talk about ZEC with its anonymity, but as I know the best coin on this is XMR, so I buy some XMR along with ETH and BTC.
My friend said ZEC pumped just because it is listed in Bithumb, maybe it's good for speculating in a short term. 
The other reason ZEC will be pumped because of this statement of Edward Snowden: Zcash Is 'Most Interesting Bitcoin Alternative': Noted whistleblower Edward Snowden has come out in support of the privacy-oriented cryptocurrency zcash, calling it the "most interesting alternative" to bitcoin.

Writing in response to a tweet from technologist Mason Borda which read: "Zcash is the only altcoin (that i know of) designed and built by professional and academic cryptographers. Hard to ignore," Snowden replied, "Agree." Take look on here https://www.coindesk.com/edward-snowden-zcash-is-most-interesting-bitcoin-alternative/

How did Edward responded to mining subsidy? A lot of your hashrate would go to the company.
And there is another issue... did you ever compiled the ZEC wallet yourself? Seen how man requests are branching out to fetch additional binary data?

Totally agree with you. And relying on a rustc version that was released literally the day before the Zcash trust setup ISO's were built, smells bad as Peter Todd‏ revealed:

https://petertodd.org/assets/commitments/b5b297ee39639504309655f86d3b553d4b3877f7f8d6f495b53939020fc554b6.txt
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
October 25, 2017, 11:40:43 PM
I have got an updating about the zec, but i don't know it will be effect to the price
The Zcash Foundation is now officially a 501(c)(3) Public Charity. You may not be particularly interested in non-profit tax law, but if you are passionate about the Internet, privacy, and the future of public infrastructure, then this is important news. the Zcash Foundation is now the first public charity dedicated to building internet payments and privacy infrastructure for the public good.
https://z.cash.foundation//blog/zcash-foundation-officially-nonprofit/
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
October 03, 2017, 08:37:07 AM
I think Zcash have a good future.
I support the use of cryptocurrencies, like ZEC as a currency for all kinds of purchases. when you will spend ZEC in OpenBazaar, it's a good way for growth.
I hope it will pumping in future.
See ZEC price : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcash

ZEC is the one of the coin which is mine with the GPU mining and the traders also now buying coins like ZEC, Monero, Neo and etc... You have to watch the price dump and bump carefully to passout in the value wise. Even in miner gate ZEC is the one of the profitable mining move but I always prefer Monero and BCN also now.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
October 03, 2017, 08:30:25 AM
I support the use of cryptocurrencies, like ZEC as a currency for all kinds of purchases. when you will spend ZEC in OpenBazaar, it's a good way for growth.
They did implemented ZEC over there? The first approach of tying Monero into OpenBazaar has timed out, and people reacted very frustrated about their donations in the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 08:36:31 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
October 02, 2017, 08:15:58 AM
zec last year had a value, almost like a monero coin but zec using crytography has a complex class, mathematicians can raise a hand ..
Probably for the current volume of about $ 56,972,700 or 12,895 BTC ..
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
October 02, 2017, 07:50:04 AM
The marketcap of this coin doesn't make me confident in holding it. I'm probably wrong, but I think I'll drop them as soon as I can.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
October 02, 2017, 07:35:29 AM
Ethereum, Zcash,Bitcoin look like they are joined together. If you look at their graphs. whenever bitcoin drops, so does zcash. If bitcoin increases in value, Zcash does the same.

LOL!

They talk about ZEC with its anonymity, but as I know the best coin on this is XMR, so I buy some XMR along with ETH and BTC.
My friend said ZEC pumped just because it is listed in Bithumb, maybe it's good for speculating in a short term. 
The other reason ZEC will be pumped because of this statement of Edward Snowden: Zcash Is 'Most Interesting Bitcoin Alternative': Noted whistleblower Edward Snowden has come out in support of the privacy-oriented cryptocurrency zcash, calling it the "most interesting alternative" to bitcoin.

Writing in response to a tweet from technologist Mason Borda which read: "Zcash is the only altcoin (that i know of) designed and built by professional and academic cryptographers. Hard to ignore," Snowden replied, "Agree." Take look on here https://www.coindesk.com/edward-snowden-zcash-is-most-interesting-bitcoin-alternative/

How did Edward responded to mining subsidy? A lot of your hashrate would go to the company.
And there is another issue... did you ever compiled the ZEC wallet yourself? Seen how man requests are branching out to fetch additional binary data?
Activity: 252
October 02, 2017, 07:27:46 AM
I think ZEC whale is crazy. Also I think that ZEC is super cheap right now and has got a good backing recently by the likes like Edward Snowden. People even have started to call it better the Monero. I have a bag of ZEC, for long term- 3-4 months, lets see how things fold for this one.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 02, 2017, 07:25:48 AM
it seems like the price never pump after the rumor that poloniex dislist ZEC, the main reason i think people began to consider whether anonymity is necessary
Yes but  Zcash will be listed on CEX.IO!
They are excited to announce a new market on CEX.IO — Zcash, one of the top existing cryptocurrencies. The market launches with 4 pairs available for trading:
ZEC/BTC
ZEC/USD
ZEC/EUR
ZEC/GBP
Depending on the demand, they will consider adding more pairs with Zcash, as well as margin trading, in future.
CEX.IO team is thoroughly investigating the market and demand when considering to launch trading of any altcoin. Provided the technology and protocol behind Zcash, they believe that the addition of this cryptocurrency is a worthy improvement of their services.
I think the price will be pumped.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 02, 2017, 06:57:34 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 29, 2017, 12:09:45 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 12:09:38 PM
Thread asks for everything.

Any speculations? What do you think about investing into zec or mining zec?

Any alternatives for mid / long term invest / mining?
Zcash is currently ranked 14th in the coinmarket, my advice you will be more profitable if mine coins are ranked top ten in coinmarket. NEM, IOTA and Monero can be an alternative for you and note for NEO you do not glance at it because the movement of the chart is still unstable right after the regulation of china.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 12:04:33 PM
We'll wait till it pumps and I will sell everything I have. Don't want to hold it anymore.
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 29, 2017, 11:49:35 AM
I think this is the same crypto currency as everyone else? You just need to answer the questions. Is it bargaining? Where is it traded? Is the volatility large? Trading volumes are large? It's just stupid to do a technical analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
September 29, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
I think Zcash is a sleeper coin that has great features and one day will skyrocket in value one people catch on to its utility.

Zcash has only been out for just under a year with roughly 10% (2.3 Million/21 million) of its maximum supply mined so far. The developers also control a good portion of this (20%) so there is even less in the hands of traders and individuals.

Once enough coins get in the hands of the market manipulators, we will probably see more action, but right now I think it is intentionally being kept low so big players can continue to accumulate as much as they can get their hands on.

I fully believe Zcash has $1,000+ potential within the next 2 years and have had at least a few rigs mining it since its launch.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 11:34:56 AM

Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
September 28, 2017, 08:42:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: