Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think are the biggest disadvantages of Bitcoin? - page 23. (Read 76726 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I think a number of things.

• The fact that nobody can control it.
  • The instability of the price.
  • The inability to charge crazy bank like fees for using it.
  • The fact that it is almost anonymous.
  • It wasn't created by 'them'.
  • Still a new technology, unproven.
  • Has received a lot of negativity, bad press & illegal happenings.

These are just a few that come to mind right now.

Thanks for your information sir,
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
I think two things are the most disadvantageous about bitcoin. The first is the rate of fee extremely high, for example with the blockchain wallet to send 100 dollars you have to reserve 10 dollars for the fee. Otherwise, the second thing that concerns a minority of bitcoin user is the extremely high cost of bitcoin minning.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The biggest disadvantages of Bitcoin transaction fee.Moreover bitcoin transaction time is long.It take long time pending.Bitcoin market all time highly fluctuate Shocked
Sometime bitcoin price highly increasing and sometime highly reducing.It is a biggest problem.
Activity: 168
Waiting time on transactions and fluctuating prices...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The only disadvantage of bitcoin at a moment is that it is not accepted at offline places like restaurants or malls where we can spend them to buy food or clothes and apart from that I don't see any disadvantages attached with bitcoins.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink

being exposed to countless online threats and hackers are the biggest advantage that I could think for bitcoins since it is internet based. Though it is also its advantage because it can process transactions anywhere in the world so fast and with minimal fees and processing time unlike normal currencies. Aside from that this disadvantage of bitcoins can be reduced depending on different safety precautions.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Right now the biggest disadvantage is the high fees and the limited block size. The 1 MB block size is a big problem right now. And that is the reason why the exchange rate of BTC is going down, while that of Bitcoin Cash is going up.
Until now the cost is high for each transaction because the number of enthusiasts bitcoin every day is always increasing. however, we should be grateful even though the high cost of bitcoin transaction still we do not feel a significant loss to the cost so that users also feel happy about the development of bitcoin because the more popular bitcoin the more people to switch to using bitcoin as a tool to transact.
Activity: 19
High fees, paid $11 to send $60 off Coinbase over the weekend, that's ridiculous.   Cry
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Right now the biggest disadvantage is the high fees and the limited block size. The 1 MB block size is a big problem right now. And that is the reason why the exchange rate of BTC is going down, while that of Bitcoin Cash is going up.
Activity: 12
Bitcoin is perfect no disadvantage , lack of knowledge of handling blockchain wallet and non reversible transactions prevent for its use, transaction fees for sale and purchase is high.
Activity: 40
decentralization,I consider it is the greatest gain of bitcoin, is also the largest downside.Decentralization indicates that all nodes appear like a mess of items. It is extremely hard to interfere with the development of the system with a specific exterior pressure, and it is extremely hard for you to get the path of the long term even if you interfere with it. The advancement of Decentralization programs is unpredictable.
Activity: 244
Bitcoin is not stable currency it's anytime more increasing & suddenly more reducing i think it's a big disadvantages.
Another disadvantages BTC transaction fee is very high.Many times BTC transaction have been pending for a long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink
When the market price goes down then we can not benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 84
 Bitcoin's value changes depends on the law of demand and supply and If the demand of bitcoin is high and the supply is not that high compare to the demand, then bitcoin's value will increase.
Activity: 43
anonimity number 1 and second is that is centralized. 1 milion has satoshi and other corporations more so we make them rich
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
When you transfer bitcoin to the wrong wallet address it will not be restored when it is approved.
Activity: 55
its good but people use it in a bad way doing illegal activities such as selling illegal drugs or guns for bitcoin
Activity: 266
The most disadvantage of bitcoin is u cant control the money exchange of the bitcoin so sad
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Some of the disadvantages of Bitcoin is the instability of its value, it keeps changing all the time sometimes its high sometimes its low. And also it is not considered in some countries so not everyone is allowed to use it and work here
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
In my humble opinion the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin it is huge comission, especially during sending little amounts of money. Sometimes percentage is too high
In my opinion there are two disadvantages of bitcoin first disadvantage is that bitcoin is only available on internet if you have internet then its mean you have a bitcoin and second one is bitcoin have no physical shape or logo so the people want to see bitcoin and they want to fell it I hope that bitcoin will fix these two problems.
Pages:
Jump to: