Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think are the biggest disadvantages of Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 76726 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
I think its greatest disadvantage is it is not yet being legalized in most countries. It causes its unpopularity and make the people be ashame because they'll think it's just a sort of scamming.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
i believe one of the drawbacks impacting bitcoin right now is the higher fees  we need to spend if we want our transactions to become verified faster and their is also some division within the crypto on working out what is best for the cryptocurrency due to some personal daily activities tied to it
Since the value of bitcoin became so high the fees also went up and it is so expensive that we have no choice but to take it because it is the only way to process our transactions. We can consider this as a disadvantage because a lot of users are having a hard time because of these transaction fees.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think the biggest weakness of bitcoin lies in the price that always fluctuates very significantly, besides bitcoin is also vulnerable to hackers if we are not good at storing our wallets.
Another downside, bitcoin is not recognized by the government as a legitimate currency.
I am afraid the government is limiting the scope of bitcoin, because in my country the government has not made any regulation on the applicable bitcoin.
Activity: 98
It's hard for people to get out of their comfort zone because they only do things that they accept to do to which is why are still taking time to process and accept hitcoins, second people are scared of hackers which might access and steals their hitcoin, third most people are not expert in the hard to know details in computer which is making them lazy to study how the bitcoins works they luck as much as possible the simple way.
Activity: 112
long transactions, but this minus is not so strong, so bitcoin is a good coin.)
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink
I think it depends on the country itself because not all countries in the world support the idea of bitcoin in their own country. It prevents bitcoin from being accepted as a mainstream payment. Maybe it can happen to those countries that legalize bitcoin in their country because they can use bitcoin as a way of payment.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think no way to track the transaction.Its safe for but its a security hole for bad organizations.They can transfer there founds in bitcoin and no way to track them down.Bad things happening on these days.I think that that will be biggest treat to bitcoin. Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Right now, the high charges and long time of verification.This way we can't use bitcoin to buy at some point-by-day time coffee.
The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is its not yet legal, Eventhough bitcoin is running for many years there are still doubt for all of us, because anything can happend quickly, maybe bitcoin will be gone in the next years, and maybe the value of bitcoin will dump because there are a new crypto currency that is legal, for me thats the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin being not yet legal.
Activity: 378
Right now, the high charges and long time of verification.This way we can't use bitcoin to buy at some point-by-day time coffee.
For me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is its open for all the people, why it becames disadvantage? It becames disadvantage because there are many scammers have been known bitcoin and so in that way there are now many scammer have been scam many people here in bitcoin, particulary the newbie in crypto world.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin now is the first decentralized digital currency and due to everyone who became successful in earning using bitcoin some people now are encourage to try it also. Even other countries are implementing the bitcoin now as their one of payments. But there is also a disadvantages when in bitcoins. Bitcoins are somehow only accepted by few people even it is now in different countries. Also the value of bitcoin goes up and down, it doesn’t have fixed value. And it cannot use in physical store.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink

For investment side the time frame for transfers and fees is a turn down. Anounymousity is both good and bad. I understand why the goverment wants to regulate btc. As it is fairly easy to launder money. I think that is why it will be hard to make btc a mainstream currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Being volatile and being not legal to most of the countries are factors which serves as the disadvantage of Bitcoin and ither cryptocurrency. But these problems are not permanent since by the time that Bitcoin is already legal to most of the countries, it will also be less volatole since the femand will be high and its market value will continuously rise making it highly stable. Let's just hope that things will b3 in favor for Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
despite bitcoin has many advantages but it also has disadvantages like it can be used by bad person to do bad things, the amount of transactions are too many that make the process slow and heavy, moreover the fee charges  for bitcoin transactions are still very high, and finally bitcoin price is very unstable.
Activity: 140
As for me, btc is not approved by the state as legal currency, other than that btc is very likely to be misused for money laundering and illegal transactions  Sad
Activity: 39
Due to the anonymity of bitcoin and uncontrolled crime, criminals can use this currency as a trading method. Hackers may be trying to attack multiple bitcoins to steal large amounts of money and money laundering can happen easily. Angry
Activity: 14
To use bitcoin, you need to create a bitcoin store, which must be done on the computer. For those who are technologically unattractive without guidance, it is difficult for them to do this themselves, and there is a risk of fraud.
Activity: 5
i believe one of the drawbacks impacting bitcoin right now is the higher fees  we need to spend if we want our transactions to become verified faster and their is also some division within the crypto on working out what is best for the cryptocurrency due to some personal daily activities tied to it
Activity: 47
Bitcoin disadvantage is any one makes transaction with fake names.bitcoin price is not table.bitcoin is used by the number of smuggling and gambling sites.
Activity: 69
The biggest disadvantage of the bitcoin is that high price fluctuation and probably people still do not trust him, believing it is an economic bubble at this time.
Activity: 434
I think biggest problem that we can't use btc in everywhere. There is any bank and we can't buy daily need with btc . Firstly we translate btc with money It is very hard stiuation.
Pages:
Jump to: