Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think Bitcoin Price will be in next 3years ? - page 2. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Bitcoin chart have shown incredibly increasing value I think the price will still be positive and pumping in the next three years. I think it will play around $10,000 - $ 15,000. For now let's keep on holding our bicoins so we can have a lot of it and have high returns in the nezt coming years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
No body knows what will happen in bitcoin but i am expecting that bitcoin value will rise more that $15,000 to gives more profit in the incoming next 3 years of bitcoin. For now we should enjoy the currenct value of bitcoin since it is too expensive we need to collect more bitcoin as many as we can and keep for 3 years or more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Nobody dreams of a short time investments.  Anyone who started a business are aiming the highest success ever.  When bitcoin started trading on July 17, 2010, the price was only $0.05.  On December of the same year the price increased into $375.00.  Between the same date interval, a mathematician computed that every 4 months and 1 week over 53 months, the price doubled.  So, there where the price increase arrived (pridiction).  Today,  bitcoin price is $7,998 and it would become $8,950 somewhere in 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Well after 3 years it's better if bitcoin reach $15,000 to $20,000 because I believe that bitcoin ability is enough to survive and support their needed in the future. Moreover I'm looking forward that the trust of people for bitcoin will never change, if bitcoin give it back in good way.
Hoping that bitcoin value was continuously increase for the sake of needed by all people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
No one knows but definitely it will grow more since not all are still aware of bitcoin.
I can not imagine bitcoin prices within the next 3 years. whether it will happen how many times Hard fork, or something like that, and it will raise the price of bitcoin to be very high. maybe at that moment, bitcoin will be very popular.
Well it is not so easy to predict about the price of bitcoin, but still we can expect that after 3 years bitcoin price will be trading so much high and the reason is the interest of the people, people still too much interested in bitcoin and they want to invest more and more money in bitcoin, which is causing the price of bitcoin to increase more and more.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
What do you think Bitcoin Price will be in next 3years ?

comment your view and let see who will be right.

I think that the price will crash a bit at first, as an adjustment to the crazy pumps that we've witnessed this year. However by 2020 we can definitely expect further pumps coming in. The price will definitely be above the $10k range though.

If you really want a guess from me, i would go with around $15k-$17k.

Could be much lower, could be much higher. It'll depend on a lot of things, including bitcoin forks and regulations from government that can't be predcited.
I do not think the price is going to crash, if the price was going to crash then the situation with bitcoin cash was the perfect opportunity to do so and while the price went down it did not crash and now we are back were we started so it seems this is going to be the new price of reference for bitcoin
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the famous and fastest growing coin on the internet. It's hard to say that, what will be the future price in next 3 years.
Well, I think beginning  of 2018 it will cross $10k + . And after in 2020 it will cross $20k + . I am not sure about this. Its my opinion.
Actually nobody can say correct..But i think it will be the great for btc traders .  Grin Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Bitcoin getting to $500k in three years, this is too high to be attained in three years. Before bitcoin will hit a $50k, it will have to take over 5-7 years from now. So, I will say bitcoin in three years from now will cost around $15k-$20k.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175

The next 3 years bitcoin prices will increase and continue to increase, plus many new people who are interested in using bitcoin.
so it will not close the possibility, in the following years bitcoin prices will sped quickly.

Quickly like its happening now or quicker, question is now. Joke on a side bitcoin community is growing and bitcoin is getting more popular on global scale and that reflects on price. Upcoming years will be good for bitcoin, I see that countries are more open to bitcoin then before, legalizing bitcoin across the world will be the next big task, getting in in more legal channels. Market needs to open its doors for bitcoin and the best for that would be Amazon. If they start to accept bitcoin as one of the biggest, small ones will follow and that are good reasons for bitcoin to grow up more and cost more.
Its hard to talk about any price in next 3 months, for 3 years many things can happen, but I can bet that price will be 4 digits and maybe first digit can be 2 or 3.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io

The next 3 years bitcoin prices will increase and continue to increase, plus many new people who are interested in using bitcoin.
so it will not close the possibility, in the following years bitcoin prices will sped quickly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
From my opinion in next years bitcoin will not increase the same as in 2017 because that means in 2020 it would be almost $500.000 wich is an extremely huge amount of money for only 1 bitcoin.

It is probably going to reach maximum 50.000$ if we are lucky but I dont see how it is possible to reach more. Governments will anyway start to apply taxes for bitcoin,but if the price is going to be high the will hurry up.

Total amount of bitcoins worth billions of dollars now and if it is going to increase will reach the total value of gold wich is not really good.
Maybe it is better to stay low at 10.000$ or 20.000$ because being higher than this will attract governments and is probably gonna end bad
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
No one knows but definitely it will grow more since not all are still aware of bitcoin.
I can not imagine bitcoin prices within the next 3 years. whether it will happen how many times Hard fork, or something like that, and it will raise the price of bitcoin to be very high. maybe at that moment, bitcoin will be very popular.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

To be more realistic, i think its value 3 years from now will be 20,000 USD. I didn't make it exagerated since i know that bitcoin is still volatile and the increase on its value will not be constant for a long period of time such that backdrops will take place anytime. Also, its market value is already expensive for a currency, and i don't really think that it will increase that much. Moreover, I am expecting that its value will someday be stable in a particular price.

Ah, great minds think a lot, I see, I just posted mine above you in this thread and you came to the same conclusion, as myself,  $20k Smiley

OP: you need to make a poll to go with this thread for our 'guesses' in three years!

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

To be more realistic, i think its value 3 years from now will be 20,000 USD. I didn't make it exagerated since i know that bitcoin is still volatile and the increase on its value will not be constant for a long period of time such that backdrops will take place anytime. Also, its market value is already expensive for a currency, and i don't really think that it will increase that much. Moreover, I am expecting that its value will someday be stable in a particular price.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Well, BTC price in 3 years huh?

Well, just so my guess is on here to review 3 years from now...at 4:04 am CDT in the USA on 11/17/2017

MY GUESS IS:

$20k per BTC stable as the FLOOR PRICE (I will also state here for the record this is 'conservative' IMHO)

I am assuming 30% dumps and recovers along the way, ALTS taking some of the glory, and the usual FUD between the

many flavors of Bitcoin Devs on coding...

(hey, it is how Bitcoin rolls!)
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is completely unpredictable, because during the same time last year the price was around $750 and people were much speculating about the price to reach $1000, but in a years time what has happened is very big. Hope similar growth will always take the price to reach a value in multiples of the present value.

Yes I agree, It is really unpredictable. The price is great and other people didn't expect it. For me, for the coming years, bitcoin price I guess will goes higher as now,  because the price of bitcoin last year was too high and in the other year people didn't really expect this to happened that bitcoin price will much big as the price before. Hope so that in coming 3years, It will goes higher and higher that other people can't control this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is completely unpredictable, because during the same time last year the price was around $750 and people were much speculating about the price to reach $1000, but in a years time what has happened is very big. Hope similar growth will always take the price to reach a value in multiples of the present value.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
It will be higher than we can ever imagine. Id invest as much as i can in order not to regret in future.
or die abandoned more than what you have expected  Roll Eyes , i wish not of course.

but seriously don't go allin , there always a consequence you have to take a look before you completely sure that your choice won't be your boomerang one day. just acquire bitcoin as much as you can afford to lose it.

otherwise i am afraid you can not responsible on it in the future.

I think the risks of Bitcoin dieing are fast fading. With the amount of traction cryptocurrencies have gained, there will be lots of people willing to scoop up cheap bitcoins if the price starts falling. Now the only variation which can happen is on the upside.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
$60 000 at the end of 2020.
That price seems to be very high however nothing can be ruled out at this point bitcoin is growing at an incredible speed and it seems it is not going to stop and if the lightning network works and we are able to process a lot more transactions then the price of bitcoin will skyrocket by that point.
Pages:
Jump to: