Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think Bitcoin Price will be in next 3years ? - page 3. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
This question is highly speculated and only pure guess can be proposed nothing else. As, 3 years is a long period as Bitcoin is highly volatile moreover the rise and dip in its value is highly unpredictable over the last 3 months. So, how can one guess its price after 3 years. After 3 years it may rise to moon or vanish in the air anything is possible. But if it continues to stay one can expect higher returns but the value of return cannot be determined easily.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
It will be higher than we can ever imagine. Id invest as much as i can in order not to regret in future.
or die abandoned more than what you have expected  Roll Eyes , i wish not of course.

but seriously don't go allin , there always a consequence you have to take a look before you completely sure that your choice won't be your boomerang one day. just acquire bitcoin as much as you can afford to lose it.

otherwise i am afraid you can not responsible on it in the future.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
What do you think Bitcoin Price will be in next 3years ?

comment your view and let see who will be right.

With the current trend in pricing which is 800% every year but it is always dependent on the pump and rallies in certain occassion. The pricing on 2020 will at more or less $15000-25000. If major companies does adopt bitcoin then we can expect it to be a lot more than what I speculated.
This trend cannot continue. As the price of bitcoin is increasing definitely will decrease the interest rate of growth. But if the point of reference not take the bitcoin and dollars the increase in price can be more than this year. For example this year the bitcoin has risen 800% and it is $ 7,000 in the next year a price increase of 200% would be $ 7,000.

Yeah price rise so far this year has been nearly a 700% increase at the ATH from a week ago. Might get as high as $10k this year (900% increase). Obviously the rate of increase will go down in future years but I could see a tripling (200%) next year which will make this year's less than $10k price rise look like nothing. If it hits 10k this year, and triples next year and then triples once more over the next two years after that, that'd give a price of $90k in 3 years, and that seems like very reasonable growth.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is will be increase the prices day by day and use the all purchase purposes for the future buy and selling. Some company it will create the on line shoppe for bitcoin users. It will use to purchase the on line process. It will use the all people for the more truncation process. It will use only for the money exchange and truncation process
Activity: 588
Merit: 254

I think that the price will crash a bit at first, as an adjustment to the crazy pumps that we've witnessed this year. However by 2020 we can definitely expect further pumps coming in. The price will definitely be above the $10k range though.

If you really want a guess from me, i would go with around $15k-$17k.

Could be much lower, could be much higher. It'll depend on a lot of things, including bitcoin forks and regulations from government that can't be predcited.
I think it will be much greater than what you have predicted. We had correction a few times this year so we may not see any huge price loss correction. Correction is made when it is needed. So bitcoin holders don't have to worry about it. If the price keeps on pumping in future the way it used in this year the price will be far high from now. It might be somewhere near to $50K or may be more than that.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Can not say anything, maybe when a bitcoin will cost $ 20000 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It will be higher than we can ever imagine. Id invest as much as i can in order not to regret in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252

With the current trend in pricing which is 800% every year but it is always dependent on the pump and rallies in certain occassion. The pricing on 2020 will at more or less $15000-25000. If major companies does adopt bitcoin then we can expect it to be a lot more than what I speculated.
This trend cannot continue. As the price of bitcoin is increasing definitely will decrease the interest rate of growth. But if the point of reference not take the bitcoin and dollars the increase in price can be more than this year. For example this year the bitcoin has risen 800% and it is $ 7,000 in the next year a price increase of 200% would be $ 7,000.
Activity: 139
3 years is a very long time. we can imagine when the price of Bitcoin increased hundreds of percent in just a few months. If we calculate for 3 years then anything can happen. indeed we can not measure exactly, but an increase will always exist and most likely bitcoin is already widely used.
I think in short time bitcoin achieved a lot of things and three year are more the enough for bitcoin because when we see the performance of bitcoin in past year so its reached to a lot of countries and they accept it and some of them make bitcoin legal so I think in next three years bitcoin will everywhere and its price will be on the top.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

I think that the price will crash a bit at first, as an adjustment to the crazy pumps that we've witnessed this year. However by 2020 we can definitely expect further pumps coming in. The price will definitely be above the $10k range though.

If you really want a guess from me, i would go with around $15k-$17k.

Could be much lower, could be much higher. It'll depend on a lot of things, including bitcoin forks and regulations from government that can't be predcited.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
The last highest price of bitcoin marks in this year almost reach $8000 and given the figure for the last 9 years of bitcoin I think the value can possibly reach $30000 -$50000 in three years this will be due to the increasing demand and popularity of bitcoin added to the fact that many countries are starting to adopt the crypto market and may soon consider bitcoin as a legal tender globally.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

I think in November of 2020 price of Bitcoin will be between $20000 and $100000.

I believe the price will exceed those amounts.

Hitting $100k won't be a hard business for bitcoin. It's expanding very fast. We can obtain new record values for bitcoin. It may even be $50k before 2019.

That sure would be fantastic! I do think it is in the realm of possibility that it could hit $50k next year if ETFs are approved next year and hedge funds start offering their clients direct exposure to Bitcoin like Goldman Sachs has said they are considering, plus if Venmo and Paypal follow what Square started today integrating Bitcoin into their mainstream mobile payment apps. If those things happen plus if Bitcoin Core actually gets their heads out of their asses and provides some scaling next year so the network isn't congested all the time, then yeah I could see $50k next year.

If those things happen in the next 3 years and Amazon allows Bitcoin payments, and if there is an actual robust second layer scaling solution for Bitcoin by then, then I think $100k might actually be a low prediction for 3 years from now.
Activity: 14
I expect to see bitcoin passing 50k within 3 years, hopefully passing 100k. If we look at this year at has done over 7x, if it can do that in the next 3 years instead of just 1 year we will be at 50k!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I think in November of 2020 price of Bitcoin will be between $20000 and $100000.

I believe the price will exceed those amounts.

Hitting $100k won't be a hard business for bitcoin. It's expanding very fast. We can obtain new record values for bitcoin. It may even be $50k before 2019.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

I think there is a big probability that we reach 15k by that time, it is not going to be easy, there is going to be a lot of opposition to bitcoin as people finally begin to notice that this coin is not a joke and that it can threaten the current economy system, but we are going to get to that price in those 3 years.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I think the possible price of bitcoin after 3 years will be 20k dollars that only i think and i hope that happen so many people earn a lot of money for sure . More bitcoin that you buy more profit you will get in the future. Hold your bitcoin for longterm because bitcoin have big future and possible you become rich.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I expect that the upper limit is maybe $100k within the next 3 years which would be something quite remarkable! If I had to put a guess though I would guess somewhere around $35000, for no particular reason however.

That is a very high price but I don't have doubts that it is possible for the market price of bitcoin to be that high. After all, bitcoin is getting more and more popular nowadays and as  soon as investors comes flowing in bitcoin price will not go to the moon (based from what others say) but will go beyond the moon.

If ever this happened my investments and holdings of bitcoin will be profitable and who doesn't want that, right?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105

I expect that the upper limit is maybe $100k within the next 3 years which would be something quite remarkable! If I had to put a guess though I would guess somewhere around $35000, for no particular reason however.
Pages:
Jump to: